Bathtub King Refinishing

Joan Charette
Joan Charette
6 reviews Windsor, ON

Bathtub reglazing

Beautiful job except there were drips along the side. 3 weeks later, still hasn't been corrected as "I'm having difficulty accommodating their schedule." Really? I paid for it, shouldn't you be accommodating my schedule? I get mistakes happen, but in my business, I do everything I can to keep my clients happy.

Windsor customer
Windsor customer
1 review Windsor, ON

bathroom tub recoat and panel insert

In August 2008 they came and did waht appeared to be an excellent job. It still looks very good but- there is a small crack that appeared in the insert where the soap dish was. I called this may 2009. I have had one call saying that they could rop in if they were in the area. I said that I needed soemthing more definite time wise. It is now almost August and I have called about the 5th time. Still no one has come or called.
I'll keep you posted.