Re-Wrap Custom Upholstery Upholstering & Reupholstery

Upholsterers
397 Dundas Street East Toronto ON M5A 2A7
HomeStars  >  Upholsterers in Toronto  >  Re-Wrap Custom Upholstery Upholstering & Reupholstery

Reviews for Re-Wrap Custom Upholstery Upholstering & Reupholstery

Mar in Old Toronto
Mar in Old Toronto

Reupholstered couch

Garry gave our loveseat a much needed facelift and even helped integrate our couch into the new look which was totally above and beyond our expectations. Garry was friendly and fun to work with. The only issue was timing. It took longer than expected but I have no regrets due to the positive outcome.

Excellent Service

We had an issue with our chaise where I thought the spring had broken. They provided a quote and committed to fixing it regardless. In the end, the issue was more than a broken spring. The team committed to the price they quoted me and had my chaise back to me in 24 hours. Excellent customer service and work. Would definitely recommend or return in the future.

Stuart in Toronto
Stuart in Toronto

Living room couch & loveseat (material) family room loveseat (leather)

Repaired 20 year old leather loveseat (part of a 4 pc. set). Excellent matching of Hides. Almost impossible to tell what was replaced. Re-upholstered couch & loveseat in living room. Had a huge selection of materials and we found one we loved. It worked out beautifully and matched the rest of the room. is as close to perfect as you can get.
Kudos to Gary and his amazing staff.
Ferne & Stuart

thepeoplesrealtor from Mississauga
thepeoplesrealtor from Mississauga

PHENOMENAL Service and Results!!

THRILLED!!! I am known as the "Queen of Mean" and the "Voice of Reason". I am a seasoned Realtor who also dabbles in Design & Decor with an extensive list of Stagers. People pay me to find them the best possible things at the best possible prices. I did my research and it paid off IMMENSELY. I must have spoke to, and correspond with, at least 12 other re-upholstering companies and was blown away either by their pricing or delay in or lack of response. There was one company in particular that quoted me TWICE what I paid with Re-Wrap (with a side of condescending correspondence) and I can assure you the quality I received was equal if not better. Some of the items not covered in the higher price quote were part and parcel of Re-Wrap's quote.

Gary is PHENOMENAL.....he responded to me promptly and at this point I had reached out to at least 6 other companies. I could tell from our initial conversation that Gary definitely knew his stuff and was passionate about the reupholstering business. He made time for me to come in an meet with him and look through the endless supply of fabric swatches he had available. His selection is VAST and if you can't find it there, they don't make it! Gary was extremely helpful and offered options that I hadn't even thought of. He's earned my complete trust and ALL my future jobs and those of the many people who ask me for referrals. I am OVER THE MOON with the end result. (See pics below) Gary does not cut corners. The workmanship is impeccable. He gave me a pick up date and it was done on that date, no excuses, no rescheduling, no hidden costs. I live in Mississauga but it was totally worth the drive to Toronto. Thank you Gary and see you soon!!!

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Great job on a very special Chair

Gary reupholstered an antique chair that was my grandmother's and is very special to me plus another small chair seat and 5 decorative pillows. Excellent work as usual. Thank you Gary and the Re-Wrap team.

Blueskies
Blueskies

Reupholstered Sofas

I HIGHLY recommend Rewrap. I waited until the last minute to make my decision to move forward just before the holidays. I am a designer, and I do know better. However, Gary assured me it would be completed in time for my Christmas party. Nothing short of a miracle. Gary kept in touch with me through the entire process from the time I asked for a quote. I was very concerned about the amount the turn around time. However, they rose to the occasion.

My sofas were delivered on time, and they are spectacular!! I cannot stress this enough. We love what he has done. And we're incredibly impressed by his ability to follow through at such a stressful time of the year.

I highly recommend this company. Everyone I met was extremely helpful and accommodating. I do not work with a company without first glancing at the reviews. I am overjoyed and will continually recommend Rewrap to my clients or friends. I couldn't be happier with the results.

Grace Cherian in Toronto
Grace Cherian in Toronto

Re-Wrap Custom Upholstery and Reupholstery

For years, I have owned a dining room table with four chairs which I had bought second-hand. One day I decided to take the chairs to Rob and Garry and asked them to reupholster them. When I got the chairs back, I was amazed. My chairs had become so old and worn out that I was actually sitting on plywood but didn't know it! However, Rob and Garry had reupholstered the seats of the chairs so that they were now thick and plush and extremely comfortable to sit on. Over the years I've taken more chairs for Rob and Gary to reupholster and each time they have done a splendid job. They pay such meticulous attention to details like helping me select the fabric I should use for the upholstering so that the colours will coordinate with the walls of my home and the table cloth. They determine just the right amount of filling each chair should have. They double stitched the cushion of one chair around the circumference. This enhanced the look of the chair. They sew piping on all cushions and install zippers in them. They even reupholstered an antique rocking chair which I had purchased from Kijiji. They added piping around the top and bottom edges of the cushion for this chair and a zipper. The chair is so comfortable that it has become my favourite chair to sit on.

Not only are Rob and Garry conscientious in their work but they're timely in finishing every job I've given them. Their prices are reasonable. But most important of all, they're both very personable and a real pleasure to work with.

Repair for an antique sattee

I want to thank the previous negative reviews regarding this company. However, I decided to give the company a chance and provided them with photos of an antique sattee as they requested. A price was agreed upon and a tentative date set for pick up. They had my address and phone number and I heard nothing so I decided to call them. After numerous attempts I spoke to someone who said he was the owner. He said he would pick it up and we had lots of time before my dinner. He said it would be returned within a week and a half and I did not hear back from him. So I decided to call him again after my celebration/dinner and he told me he was far to busy to even call me back. He also told me I would not be happy with his work and terminated the call. I'm grateful that he was honest enough to tell me that his work would not be satisfactory. My experience was disappointing and this company is very unprofessional.

JS in Toronto
JS in Toronto

Couldn't be happier!

Absolutely fantastic! Re-Wrap stripped two aging armchairs down to the wood and rebuilt them from the bottom up. (Two previous upholsterers had said they'd stripped out the old horsehair from one of the chairs, but evidence proved they never did.) Gary patiently guided us through choosing fabrics from their vast selection, and in the end we went with two complementary patterns we would never have chosen on our own but are awesome together. Also appreciated the "fittings" -- being called in to sit in the chairs midway to ensure cushioning and padding were to our liking. Result? Beautiful "custom-fit" chairs. Excellent, friendly service, and excellent prices.

Re-cover sofa, chair, ottman

Re-Wrap is a great shop.
This is the fourth time we have had them re-cover our sofa, chair and ottoman. They have great ideas and opinions and they do very high quality work.
The second time we had our furniture re-covered was because the fabric from the first covering deteriorated within a week - Re-Wrap did the right thing and recovered all pieces no-cost!!
This is a great shop - high quality, good value.