Re Wrap Custom Upholstery Upholstering & Reupholstery

Reviews for Re Wrap Custom Upholstery Upholstering & Reupholstery

Joel
Joel

Fabulous job!

Gary and his team at Rewrap did a fabulous job on Mother’s old sofa. 70 years and two cats had ruined it. They brought it back to life with meticulous attention to detail, great service, and stunning craftsmanship. 10/10!

Miranda in Toronto
Miranda in Toronto

New fabric and cushion for sofa

Exceptional service and quality craftsmanship. I highly recommended this shop if you need reupholstery services. Robert and the team are delightful to work with. You will not be disappointed! - Miranda

Francine in Toronto
Francine in Toronto

Great service - great turn around

This is the place to get great service. Our sofa has a new look and looks wonderful! You cannot ask for better comfort. They have a wide selection of fabric and they can guide you to your vision. The whole project along with the refinished legs came under budget.
I highly recommend Re Wrap for your next project.
Thank to the crew !

Leslie in
Leslie in

Wingback Transformation!

Rob is more than an upholsterer - he's a magician!
These before and after photos are the proof!
He reconstructed this antique chair and it looks and feels like new, and better than before!
I would recommend Rob for any furniture restoration.

Great customer service and reasonable prices!

I was very happy with the quality, the price and the customer service I received from Re-wrap Upholstery. Re-foaming the balcony cushions allowed me to continue using my balcony both recreationally and professionally as I work from home, and ultimately saved me from buying an entire new balcony, as the balcony cushions were an unusual shape.

Best customer experience I have ever had

I was listing my condo for sale and needed my couch repaired ASAP. Garry was fantastic. Within 24 hours he organized pick up, had the repairs done and couch returned first thing the next morning. The couch looks amazing; as good as new. I have used them once before and will be using them again! Highly recommend this team!

Reupholster Patio Cushions

It was a pleasure to do business with this company. Garry was prompt and professional from the time that I first enquired about engaging Re-wrap for the project. He was very knowledgeable and offered a variety of cost effective alternatives. The end result far exceeded our expectations. The quality of the work will last for years to come. I would not hesitate to recommend this company nor would I hesitate to use them again.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Too Comfortable

They did a great job, the only problem is now my chair is too comfortable, everyone wants to sit in it. Much better than the original.
Timing and service were great.

Reupholstered chairs

Had my dining chairs reupholstered and they look great! Garry helped me pick out colours and was so friendly, even picked up and delivered the chairs for me. Amazingly fast service!

Toronto Mom
Toronto Mom

Great service & Quality

I contacted several companies that were either uninterested in my smaller projects, or unpleasant to work with. Robert was the only one that took interest in taking my business (with a smile). Our couch looks amazing! We are so grateful. And our window bench has changed the look of our bedroom. Thank you Robert for working so hard until things looked perfect! Will definitely use your services again.
Thanks!

Looking for Upholsterers pros in Toronto?