Re Wrap Custom Upholstery Upholstering & Reupholstery

Re Wrap Custom Upholstery Upholstering & Reupholstery

Reviews for Re Wrap Custom Upholstery Upholstering & Reupholstery

Francine in Toronto
Francine in Toronto

Great service - great turn around

This is the place to get great service. Our sofa has a new look and looks wonderful! You cannot ask for better comfort. They have a wide selection of fabric and they can guide you to your vision. The whole project along with the refinished legs came under budget.
I highly recommend Re Wrap for your next project.
Thank to the crew !

Leslie in
Leslie in

Wingback Transformation!

Rob is more than an upholsterer - he's a magician!
These before and after photos are the proof!
He reconstructed this antique chair and it looks and feels like new, and better than before!
I would recommend Rob for any furniture restoration.

Great customer service and reasonable prices!

I was very happy with the quality, the price and the customer service I received from Re-wrap Upholstery. Re-foaming the balcony cushions allowed me to continue using my balcony both recreationally and professionally as I work from home, and ultimately saved me from buying an entire new balcony, as the balcony cushions were an unusual shape.

Best customer experience I have ever had

I was listing my condo for sale and needed my couch repaired ASAP. Garry was fantastic. Within 24 hours he organized pick up, had the repairs done and couch returned first thing the next morning. The couch looks amazing; as good as new. I have used them once before and will be using them again! Highly recommend this team!

Reupholster Patio Cushions

It was a pleasure to do business with this company. Garry was prompt and professional from the time that I first enquired about engaging Re-wrap for the project. He was very knowledgeable and offered a variety of cost effective alternatives. The end result far exceeded our expectations. The quality of the work will last for years to come. I would not hesitate to recommend this company nor would I hesitate to use them again.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Too Comfortable

They did a great job, the only problem is now my chair is too comfortable, everyone wants to sit in it. Much better than the original.
Timing and service were great.

Reupholstered chairs

Had my dining chairs reupholstered and they look great! Garry helped me pick out colours and was so friendly, even picked up and delivered the chairs for me. Amazingly fast service!

Toronto Mom
Toronto Mom

Great service & Quality

I contacted several companies that were either uninterested in my smaller projects, or unpleasant to work with. Robert was the only one that took interest in taking my business (with a smile). Our couch looks amazing! We are so grateful. And our window bench has changed the look of our bedroom. Thank you Robert for working so hard until things looked perfect! Will definitely use your services again.
Thanks!

Burgundy Chair

Thank you Garry ! Thank you Robert !
Our old comfy chair is new again. It looks fabulous, and is so comfortable. It will last us of years to come. We're so pleased.
As before on previous projects, you have provided us once again with excellent quality, your creative eye, and superb customer service.
We will always recommend you to others.

Super Impressive Service!

I had a couple of pieces of furniture including an ottoman that were in pretty dire condition fabric - wise but structurally sound and well-made. I was a bit overwhelmed at first because there are SO MANY FABRICS to choose from. But Garry spent a little time asking me questions and before I new it he had pulled out the exact fabrics for me. It was if he was inside my head! Within minutes he new my style, my favourite colours and EXACTLY what would work in my space! Highly recommended (oh, and he is very funny!). It's not cheap service but if you have good furniture it is well worth it and way better than buying new, especially the way furniture is made these days. The results were breathtaking.

Looking for Upholsterers pros in Toronto?