Mike The Mover Ltd

Review for Mike The Mover Ltd

Brooklyn Timberland in Guelph
Brooklyn Timberland in Guelph
1 review GUELPH, ON

The Greatest Choice For A Mover I Ever Made!!!!!!

I am new to the area and didn't many friends to help me out when it came to moving my Condo, i'm also a small girl and couldn't do it alone. I had called a moving company, the lowest figure I could find. Then got my things ready over a few months for the big day. I waited half the day and no truck and no guys, I was freaking out at that point because my condo was sold with the new owner on his way. I called Mike the Mover in Guelph and they had guys in my home just over an hour later. I was under a great deal of stress and the guys did so much to help me calm down. They wrapped everything in the condo and had it in the truck before the new owner got there. At the other end they set up everything, i just told them where to place it. Overall this was fantastic and a life saver. thanks guys so very much..