Bijan's Western Flooring

A-3806 MacLeod Trail SE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Calgary  >  Bijan's Western Flooring

Reviews for Bijan's Western Flooring

basement

We had a carpet installed 3 years ago and it was destroyed be a dog and a family that was previously living there.
Bijan was wonderful in helping us chose a vinyl plank flooring that was not only durable but gorgeous to look at. I was concerned about how cold it might be on the feet but with the padding that was added to it it was not cold at all.
His installer was great and worked around our schedule
Bijan gave us a wonderful price as well for the product as well as the installation.
I would deal with him again anytime. (and probably will in the future) I have already recommended his shop to a few of my friends.

Kate  in Calgary
Kate in Calgary

Great products

My floor is beautiful. The maneger was very knowledgeable and helpful. He was also very polite too. I got a good deal on the merchandise. The work was done on time. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Alex from Calgary
Alex from Calgary

Don't buy any floor from them

We bought a Hardwood flooring for our new infill. The owner convinced us to order extra with the promise to take left overs back. After two month extra waiting time we received our order and nosing didn't match the floor.
Finaly the project was done and we had some boxes left, but he didn't accept them as promised, nothing but excuses.
Don't deal with this company, for the price we paid you could find a better product and honest people running there business.
Stay away from this dishonest guy.

It's unfortunate that you would go to the effort of writing a negative review of our company while omitting pertinent details in your post. Alex, as you selected a custom colour for your hardwood the timeline to get the material was extended. We had our factory make up a sample for you to first approve and sign off on before we placed the entire 2000 ft2 order. After the order had been placed and was being produced you informed us that you now only wanted 1500 ft2 of material. We were very accommodating in not charging you for the remaining 500 ft2 of your custom order; which most businesses would have charged you in full for. Once you had picked up your order you contacted us to say that you had 600 ft2 of leftover material and wanted to return it for a refund. As this was a custom order we were not able to accept this return. The contract that you signed when placing your order states clearly that 'no returns will be accepted on special order products'. Alex, any reputable flooring dealer will always advise you in good faith to keep additional material on hand in anticipation for any future repairs as dye lots vary. As we were not handling your installation, you provided us with the quantity that you required. Hence, the onus for the miscalculations on the material needed for your project fell upon yourself.

Kathy West from Sylvan Lake
Kathy West from Sylvan Lake
1 review Sylvan Lake, AB

Hard Wood Flooring, Tile

I am a home builder and have worked with Bijan at Bijan's Western flooring for over 8 years now. Once again we have just completed another beautiful home and I need to thank Bijan for the beauty of his product, the wonderful personal service, and his pricing which no one can beat. I am not from Calgary, but every project we do I drive many kms just to work with Bijan! I have unique/style tastes and demands and Bijan always meets my expectations. If he doesn't have it in is show room, he will simply custom make it for you. Such as the gorgeous white washed, white oak, hand scraped 7.5" engineered hardwood he made for our latest project. Amazing!!

Jodi Neish from NORGLENWOLD
Jodi Neish from NORGLENWOLD
1 review Norglenwold, AB

New Home - Flooring

I've been buying flooring (engineered hardwood, carpet, rubber flooring and cork) from Bijan for many years and for several houses. He has aways given me the best prices and the best products. I don't even shop around anymore. His showroom is in a great location however it is hard to access with a truck and trailer when you need to pick up product. I will continue to shop with Bijan.

Shadi from Calgary
Shadi from Calgary

Exotic Hardwood Flooring

Bijan supplied hardwood for our home renovation project. He has, from the first time in his showroom, possessed a very vast knowledge base on all his products. They have products that are well above all standards, and they are very happy to have their products tested in all types of homes.
Any time we need assistance he or his staff were very accommodating. He has helped all the referrals that I have passed his way with the same positive attitude and experience in his store such as inspecting and measuring as well as estimation for free.
Our experience is an example of his dedication to making customers happy, he manufactured a new wood floor that we liked and purchased,They installed, tested it and warrantied it. It look and perform amazing!
I think Bijan deserves appreciation for his many years of standing behind his product and service.

Jacqueline from Calgary
Jacqueline from Calgary

Okan hardwood floor

After having our main floor done with okan hardwood from Bijan's Western flooring we are extremely disappointed. We feel that we were deceived, as we were assured that the wood selection was the hardest available in Alberta. It definitely is not. We have more deep scratches and marks in 2 months then we had in 12 years with our previous builders grade oak hardwood. Bijan was extremely difficult to work with and we would not recommend Bijan's Western Flooring to anyone.

Jacqueline, I’m sorry to read about your discontent over the hardwood that you purchased from us and how you felt deceived about the density of the wood. However, Okan hardwood is one of the hardest woods available in Alberta. By comparison, Oak has a Janka density rating of 1290 lbs versus Okan hardwood which has a Janka density rating of 2780 lbs . Hence, your new hardwood floor that you purchased from us is more than double in hardness than your previous floor. In conclusion, we are always striving for the highest ethical and professional standards.

Nicole from Calgary
Nicole from Calgary

The Entire House

We had to renovate the entire house. So, after a long search for the best product and the best deals, we ended up buying everything from Bijan's Western Flooring. The house looks spectacular! And it didn't cost us an arm and a leg. We've been treated like a family, getting a lot of attention and advises from a knowledgeable staff. We are utterly grateful to Bijan and his staff.