Ashley Fine Floors

Reviews for Ashley Fine Floors

CheredaBodner in Edmonton
CheredaBodner in Edmonton

Small job, massive results

We were contemplating tearing the entire house down, until we opted to change the floors, gut the washroom, and paint the walls. What a decision! Jake from Ashley was not only an incredible help to the flooring, but was open to giving recommendations for colours that go with it, and all for a reasonable price! Would highly recommend.

Sue
Sue
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Professional, Excellent Service and Products

We dealt with Jake who was professional, friendly, efficient, knew exactly what we were looking for and provided great communication and service along the way! The installation was done professionally and on time! We replaced some lino and carpet and changed the main floor to vinyl planks! Everything looks amazing! Very happy with the whole experience!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Hardwood Floors - Terrible Experience with this company

There are many flooring vendors in Edmonton - do yourself a favour and give someone other than Ashley Floors your business. I recently had a brutal experience with them.
There was an initial mistake made on the install that I was willing to overlook. But their lack of follow up, non-urgentcy around correcting the issue and overall arrogance was what made dealing with them such a disappointing experience.
What was worse I followed up with the owner to share my concerns and he was even worse to deal with. I am still shaking my head in how he made me, his customer, feel like the bad guy in the situation (for sharing my feedback).

Christine B in Edmonton
Christine B in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Install Lino, carpet, laminate throughout house

We had a larger renovation and Rob from Ashley Fine Floors helped us with the selection of all the flooring to best meet our needs for style and quality. Rob was exceptionally helpful in assisting us to find the highest quality of flooring to best match our budget. We are grateful for Rob's insightful advice on what flooring would be best for our renovation.
This is the 2nd Renovation that Rob has worked on for our family. Rob also helped our son in his renovation for his house (a $10,000 renovation).
For both renovations Rob did an exceptional job finding excellent carpet layers and people to install the lino and laminate. The workers from Ashley Fine Floors who came to my house, as well as my son's house, were highly professional.
Thank you Rob and all the staff at Ashley Fine Floors who helped out my family with our renovations!

Western Custom Homes
Western Custom Homes
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great company to work with

We are a home builder that uses Ashley Fine Floors for our flooring needs. Rob our sales rep and Bob the owner are responsive, professional and they take pride in high quality work. For us, Ashley Fine Floors has taken the worry out of our tile and flooring work. The thing I like best working with Ashley Fine Floors is their commitment to get the job done right, on time and on budget. I believe companies are only as good as the people they employ. I believe the owner of Ashley Fine Floors feels the same way because his employees are all great to work with. Thank you Ashley Fine Floors for your hard work on our projects. We highly recommend Ashley Fine Floors to anyone looking for a quality flooring company.

Sherry from Edmonton
Sherry from Edmonton

Vendor mistake -- our headache

Ordered carpet end of March for June installation. Had everything prepped for installation, all bedrooms cleaned out, wrong carpet was delivered. Planned on one day to be installed which turned into 6 days without even being able to access our shampoo as underlay was put down prior to seeing that the carpet they brought was incorrect so we couldn't move our furniture back into the bedrooms (bathrooms were full of bedroom furniture). We asked the manager at Ashley who checks the carpet when it arrives from the vendor to make sure the correct carpet was shipped? He told us that no one checks it. Nothing was done to help us, we had a house full of company coming the day that the correct carpet finally arrived. No one from Ashley contacted us after the install. Rep from Beaulieu phoned as I had a house full of company and told me that they made a mistake. We already knew that. Zero customer service. Two days taken off of work and 6 days of disrupted lifestyle, not acceptable. Ashley/Beaulieu make an error and we are the ones that suffer.

Tom in Edmonton
Tom in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

New hardwood floors on second floor. New carpet on stairs.

Mike McCormick was our salesman and project coordinator. He was outstanding helping us pick out the right products as well as keeping the project on time. I would work with Mike again in a heartbeat.
He is very knowledgeable and contientious.

Extremely unhappy from Edmonton
Extremely unhappy from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New home

I not very happy with Ashley Fine Flooring at all and would not recommend them to anyone. This is the company my builder used and we'll both companies broke their contract with us. About 4 weeks before we are to move into our new home I get a phone from an employee saying that the contract price we signed off on 9 months pier was wrong and if we didn't pay this dollar amount they would put rug and Lino in instead. This employee was extremely rude with us and won't try to meet us 1/2 way. So be careful when signing anything with them because doesn't mean anything. Then to top it off they put vernier transition pieces in. Today I'm waiting for them to fix those pieces, they we're suppose to be here at 3:30 and it's 4:45 and they are still not here. Zero customer service.

M.Bernadette Mendoza from Edmonton
M.Bernadette Mendoza from Edmonton

Carpet Seam repair

Carpet came with house. Lived in house <3 years. Carpet seam is UNDER a rug (little to no traffic). Seam came undone 3 times, paid for repair the 3rd time b/c over 1 year. Called for repair again. Bill or Bob said they would not repair it and did not even look into our file for past repairs on the same spot! He said it should not happen. Well it did come undone on the same spot. If it was installed properly, I should not be having the same problem over and over again! I was very nice when speaking to customer service and was told unless I paid for the same repair again, they would not come and fix it. Going to the HOME DEPOT when I replace my carpet in the future.

Robyn Silvey from Edmonton
Robyn Silvey from Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

New Home Build

Loved the sales staff! They were very knowledge about about their products and how they compliment each other whether its tile, lino, hardwood or carpet. I would go back to this company but do more research first on prices, and what type of flooring I want to go to. They are a bit lacking in the knowledge of how durable their types of lino will be so research should be done first, just like any other purchase of a product.

More about Ashley Fine Floors

If you're looking for an Edmonton, AB, flooring contractor that's knowledgeable and has 25 years of experience in dealing with flooring products, visit Ashley Fine Floors for excellent service and workmanship. We offer great customer service and are clean, honest and fast. We will also complete the job promptly.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Edmonton?