Richard's Marble And Tile Ltd

Tile & Stone Retailers
351 Marwood Drive Oshawa ON
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Oshawa  >  Richard's Marble And Tile Ltd

Review for Richard's Marble And Tile Ltd

Anna
Anna
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen Backsplash and Front Entrance floor tile.

I recently had my front hall entrance tiled and my kitchen backsplash tiled with Richard's Marble & Tile Ltd located in Oshawa, ON.
This is a family owned company that stands by their commitment of honesty and integrity. In my opinion, there are not enough companies and individuals who operate in this manner like Richard's Tile!
From start to finish they exceeded my expectations!!
I shopped around and had gotten a few other quotes from various other individuals and companies and I was shocked at some of the overpriced quotes I received. Not only was Richard's Marble & Tile the best quote by far...but their honesty is why I went with them.
I would like to mention that "Phil" went above and beyond to
make sure the whole process went as smooth as possible. From scheduling the work to delivering samples and all the details in between...Phil was very knowledgeable, friendly and just a wonderful person to deal with...THANK YOU PHIL!!
A big thank you also to Patrick, Dave, Gavin and Dylan on a job well done and for being very respectful, friendly and doing a fantastic job!!
I am a very happy and satisfied customer and I would recommend this business to anyone.

Again, THANK YOU!!!! Richard's Tile & Marble Ltd from Oshawa, ON.

Anna G.