Pioneer Family Pools

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
1985 Blue Heron Dr London ON
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in London  >  Pioneer Family Pools

Reviews for Pioneer Family Pools

Betty in Ilderton
Betty in Ilderton
1 review Ilderton, ON

Full pool open

I called Pioneer Pools to open my pool for the season. They quoted me 416.00$ for a “full open”. They arrived in the morning, pumped the water off the pool cover and removed it along with the water bags holding the cover down. They put the ladders in, reinstalled the directional valves and the dumped half a bucket of shock chemical into the
pool. That was the extent of the “full open”. They told me that I’d have to fill up the pool(which the water level was lowered for winterizing), scrub the liner myself and then add the remainder of the shock treated. Then I would have to prime the pump and vacuum the pool out and add more shock if required. WTF!! What do they consider a full open? This is ridiculous! What did I spend over 400$ for? The pool guy that “opened” my pool said that they call doing all the above mentioned was called a “ complete open” and that would be around 700.00$. There was no mention of that when I called to book an appointment. If there really are 2 different types of pool opening, maybe they should clarify this when customers are booking appointments because I took a “full opening” to mean everything would be done and the pool would be easy to go. I wonder how many victims they get each season using this tactic! If this is how they treat customers, I would not recommend them to anyone.

Hasan Eldeeb in London
Hasan Eldeeb in London
4 reviews London, ON

Pool Service

I had Pioneer Family Pools replace our pool filter and chlorinator. They did a really great job and were very professional. I would highly recommend them as a very affordable but quality pool maintenance company. Will definitey deal with this company again.

Consumer
Consumer
1 review London, ON

Hot Tub

Purchased hot tub through London location. Matt great salesperson. followed up with phone call until we signed on the dotted line and they got our money.
Paul was fantastic in the debriefing once we got our hot tub installed.
Since then we have called the store on 3 occasions with questions/concerns. They promise to call us back with answers but have yet to hear back from them.