Seaton Sunrooms

Beth  from Windsor
Beth from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

3 Season Sunroom

The addition of our sunroom has made it our favourite room of the house. This is our second Seaton Florida room and we are very satisfied with the quality of the workmanship. It is perfect to have a custom addition on our home and not a pre-fab room that are made by the dozen. The workers came when they said they were going to come and had the work done in a timely manner. Everything was left in clean organized condition when they were finished. We are glad we chose Seaton Sunrooms!

Karen  from Essex
Karen from Essex
1 review Essex, ON

Enclosed Deck

Vern & Jason at Seaton Sunrooms were great to work with!
I have a covered patio off the back of my home and never used it because of the bugs. Seaton Sunrooms created a BEAUTIFUL sunroom for me with glass walls, screen and a patio door. Now I can enjoy my deck and feel like I'm outside without the bugs, sun and other bothers! I'm thrilled with how everything turned out - it completely makes the look of my home luxury!