Green Drop Lawns Ltd

Matthew from Edmonton
Matthew from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Green Drop poor Service

I find that Green Drop Edmonton is very poor in either service or product quality. They spend literally 1-4 minutes "spraying" the yard for weeds and fertilizer but they weeds don't actually die and they just grow and grow so I end up having to pick them myself. My direct neighbor has a competitors service and I can always tell when they come because their product is strong smelling and I know its working because their lawn is weed free. I would recommend finding another service provider.

Matthew. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We would be more then happy to address them. If you could send your account information (full name, address, phone number) to greenkeeper@greendrop.com we will get the Edmonton manager to contact you to discuss. We look forward to speaking with you.

Duane in Red Deer
Duane in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Lawn care and maintenance

Lawn care and service absolutely horrible last year (2017). Staff race to get lawn done as fast as possible. Very little fertilizer and weed control used. Numerous calls to the service manager were totally ignored.

MM in Calgary
MM in Calgary

My Lawn

Have paid in advance and hope the service will be good, last year was not too bad.
The service person was responsive and cooperstive.
Generally satisfied and would recommend to my neighbour for an efficient community service.

Jim in Edmonton
Jim in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Yard

After buying a home where the yard was poorly looked after and being recommended Green Drop, after only a couple treatments it turned it around to the point where other neighbours were asking me what I did. I told them and highly recommend Green Drop to my friends.

FrancinaA in Edmonton
FrancinaA in Edmonton
1 review Stony Plain, AB

weed control

Love it. Staff are helpful and professional whenever they come by my place to do a treatment. No weeds in my yard, unlike in my neighbors' places. Grass is lush and awesome.

Amandahuffman in Spruce Grove
Amandahuffman in Spruce Grove
2 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Lawn care

We have been using green drop for years and it made our crappy weed filled lawn green and lush. We get compliments on it all the time. I highly recommend.

Gail  from Chestermere
Gail from Chestermere

Green Drop Lawn Care

I was advised I had an outstanding balance due because I had 'automatically subscribed' for another year's service. I never signed anything or verbally agreed to any service as we were planning on moving from this location.

Thank you for your review I am sorry to hear you received services you were not wanting to have done. If you could e-mail me your account number or address directly to dhill@greendrop.com I would be happy to look into the matter and get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. I look forward to hearing from you.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

lawn maintenance

First time we have used their service. Quite frankly, would never use them again. Our beautiful lawn is now burnt in several places and a shrub which was once healthy is now in poor condition.

Worst of all, the weeds are still growing!! Very dissapointed in their customer service. Just another cash cow.

Very sorry to hear you are not happy with your service or experience so far, if you could send me your contact information by e-mail to dhill@greendrop.com so i can look into your concerns and have them resolved as quickly as possible. i look forward to hearing from you.

Private User reviews Warman, SK

Awful Customer Service

Brutal company. Didn't show up when they said they would, offered a $15 refund which never came, kept getting passed from 'manager' to 'manager', impossible to get ahold of said managers. Never using greendrop again. Such a disappointment. Who would've thought getting my lawn aerated would be such an awful experience?!

I apologize for the experience you have had so far, and would like to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible if you can forward your account details to me directly i can look into this and contact you back right away. please e-mail your details to dhill@greendrop.com

Karen  in Calgary
Karen in Calgary

Lawn Care

I have been using Green Drop for about 5 years now, so nice to have a weed free lawn. Very friendly applicators. I would highly recommend this company. Very satisfied. This year I added the aeration to my services and they did an excellent job, no mess all over the driveway and sidewalk as I have experienced from other companies.

Karen, Thank you for your kind review. We take pride in the service we provide, and look forward to working with you again during this 2017 season. Thank you

More about Green Drop Lawns Ltd

Green Drop provides guaranteed residential lawn and tree care services, and helps keep the Canadian landscape healthy and beautiful. Since 1980, Green Drop has grown (and grown! ) to become one of Canada’s largest residential service companies. We lead the industry in sustainable practices and customer focused service. Canada is ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Calgary?