Green Drop Lawns Ltd

Reviews for Green Drop Lawns Ltd

Tse in Calgary
Tse in Calgary

Green drop - Poor quality

GD can’t remove the weed and said, two kind of weeds that they can’t remove as those are very complicated, but it didn’t mention in their homepage.
My lawn still has lots dead grass. GD just comes to spray and went away.

I sent email to GD twice and asked for refund, but they just ignore it.

Hello: Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. Please send your account information & concerns to greenkeeper@greendrop.com and we can have the appropriate person reach out to address. Thank you. Have a beautiful day.

Sharon in Calgary
Sharon in Calgary

Premium package

My husband and I paid for a premium package to get my mother’s lawn cared for. The technician who came pulled out the hose from the green drop truck, looked around and pulled the hose back. Then he drove around to the back and looked around and drove off. Then put a Greendrop sign that the work has been completed. Good thing my mom and the neighbor was watching this. You better believe I’ll be telling my friends about this! Got a refund but how disappointing is that?

Sharon: We are very sorry to hear of this. We take our business practices very seriously and will have this matter followed up with immediately. We however cannot find an account under your name. Can you please send your complaint & account information to greenkeeper@greendrop.com and we will get this to the appropriate person(s) to address. Thank you. Have a beautiful day.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

GREEN DROP Lawns

If you want lots of weeds Green Drop is your company.
If you want a company that does not get back too you. Green Drop is your company. There only quick to charge your credit card. Do yourself a favor and go with another company.

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with the services provided. We pride ourselves on making it beautiful outside. We would be more than happy to have your local manager reach out to discuss and correct these issues. Please send your account information to greenkeeper@greendrop.com and we will have that addressed. We look forward to the opportunity to service your outdoor space again in the future.

Sarah from Calgary
Sarah from Calgary

Lawn Maintenance

We have been using Green Drop for the last 3 years. Our lawn is always very lush and a great colour. The staff let themselves into the yard and get on with their job. Always courteous and professional. Would definitely recommend!

Matthew from Edmonton
Matthew from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Green Drop poor Service

I find that Green Drop Edmonton is very poor in either service or product quality. They spend literally 1-4 minutes "spraying" the yard for weeds and fertilizer but they weeds don't actually die and they just grow and grow so I end up having to pick them myself. My direct neighbor has a competitors service and I can always tell when they come because their product is strong smelling and I know its working because their lawn is weed free. I would recommend finding another service provider.

Matthew. Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We would be more then happy to address them. If you could send your account information (full name, address, phone number) to greenkeeper@greendrop.com we will get the Edmonton manager to contact you to discuss. We look forward to speaking with you.

Duane in Red Deer
Duane in Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Lawn care and maintenance

Lawn care and service absolutely horrible last year (2017). Staff race to get lawn done as fast as possible. Very little fertilizer and weed control used. Numerous calls to the service manager were totally ignored.

MM in Calgary
MM in Calgary

My Lawn

Have paid in advance and hope the service will be good, last year was not too bad.
The service person was responsive and cooperstive.
Generally satisfied and would recommend to my neighbour for an efficient community service.

Jim in Edmonton
Jim in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Yard

After buying a home where the yard was poorly looked after and being recommended Green Drop, after only a couple treatments it turned it around to the point where other neighbours were asking me what I did. I told them and highly recommend Green Drop to my friends.

FrancinaA in Edmonton
FrancinaA in Edmonton
1 review Stony Plain, AB

weed control

Love it. Staff are helpful and professional whenever they come by my place to do a treatment. No weeds in my yard, unlike in my neighbors' places. Grass is lush and awesome.

Amandahuffman in Spruce Grove
Amandahuffman in Spruce Grove
2 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Lawn care

We have been using green drop for years and it made our crappy weed filled lawn green and lush. We get compliments on it all the time. I highly recommend.

More about Green Drop Lawns Ltd

Green Drop provides guaranteed residential lawn and tree care services, and helps keep the Canadian landscape healthy and beautiful. Since 1980, Green Drop has grown (and grown! ) to become one of Canada’s largest residential service companies. We lead the industry in sustainable practices and customer focused service. Canada is ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Calgary?