Big Gary's Vacuum Systems WarehouseSurrey Branch

Vacuum Sales & Service
600-15355 24 Avenue Surrey BC
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in North Surrey  >  Big Gary's Vacuum Systems WarehouseSurrey Branch

Reviews for Big Gary's Vacuum Systems WarehouseSurrey Branch

Tom in Langley
Tom in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Lousy return policy

Bought a key finder that did not work with my phone...

Sealed in plastic. As soon as we opened it we were told we could not return it. No Refund. No in store credit.

Don't shop here.

jessica from Nanoose Bay
jessica from Nanoose Bay
8 reviews ???, BC

vacuum parts

I went to the store and asked about the part of my vacuum. They quickly found the part that I was looking for but it was not in the store. They needed to order it and it takes some days to deliver. They were having many different parts in the store but they didn't even check if the part is in the store. They went straight to the computer. Overall I got my part I needed and they are pretty helpful.