Edward's Tree Service

Reviews for Edward's Tree Service

Dan Toner in Toronto
Dan Toner in Toronto

Spruce removal

I had a diseased spruce in my front lawn that Edwards removed skillfully and quickly. I will use them again to prune the other two trees on my property. Very good service.

Large Tree Removal

We had a large (35 foot), dead elm tree in our back yard. The tree was close to the house and located on a hill. I figured removing this tree was going to be a nightmare as there was huge potential for damage to the house. Plus there was the task of getting the logs off the hill and on to the street.

Edward's crew of eight people were some of the hardest working, and best organized I have ever had the pleasure of working with. The saw man expertly dropped each branch with the help of the crew on the ropes. Not one branch touched the house. The crew then proceeded to transport the branches and logs off the hill to the grinder truck on the street. They cleaned the site of the tree and the street very well before departure.

I highly recommend Edward's Tree Service. I have used them twice now and they have done a great job both times.

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

Reliable and affordable. Job well done!

Very pleased with Edward's Tree Services. Edward provided a free on-site estimate promptly. I had requested quotes from 2 companies which gave me the assurance to book Edward's. His team was quick, safe and professional. They cleaned up everything and left the yard immaculate. Highly recommend.

Aaron from Mississauga
Aaron from Mississauga

Tree Removal and Pruning

Edwards tree service was very responsive and professional from the point a quote was requested to the point the work was complete. The work was done 1 day early and they cleaned up other areas of my property at no additional cost. I would absolutely employ this company again!

Sandra Stephenson in Etobicoke
Sandra Stephenson in Etobicoke
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

yard cleanup

We owners of a large lot with lots of trees and weeds. We needed some tree pruning and general clean up. Edwards came promptly. They did a good job and the clean up was great.

Sean  L. in Toronto
Sean L. in Toronto

Tree removal

Had a few tree companies come by after one of the trees fell in my yard. Edward's tree service was very prompt in coming to give me an estimate. He quoted me far less than the other tree comapnies and was able to start the job immediately. He did a great job and I would definitely use his services in the future.