The Roofman Inc

Reviews for The Roofman Inc

Steel Roof in Kitchener
Steel Roof in Kitchener

Tara Cotta Steel Roof

Roofman build for us a beautiful steel roof, getting compliments from all over and my husband loves it !!. Crew were very friendly and fun to be with, left our home spotless , clean. Will recommend Roofman to everyone, very pleasant experience.

Derek and Milana Davenport

We are glad to hear, everyone loves your new roof as much you do. It is making us happy. We have accomplished this great work together. Thank you for being part of The Roofman Inc.

SAR in Kitchener
SAR in Kitchener

No Response and No action

I called and requested s roof repair two weeks ago. The staff told me that some one will call me to schedule an appointment in few days.When I called today the staff told me that there is no service request and no record of my call . When I asked the staff what happened she told me me there are three people talking the order and no one knows https://yelp.to/qTKq/LYUwp1PCBO Roofman has become very irresponsible due to the staff who takes orders. I placed a service request two weeks ago when they told me that some one will contact me in few days and schedule an appointment. No one came and today when I called I was told that there is no service order at all and no record of my call . When I asked someone could attend to my need the staff told me she cannot assure any dates or time. She said she don’t know what happened to my. All and no one know anything about it. She was rude and acting as if the firm do not need any more customers. So irresponsible and disrespectful and disappointing.

Hello there,
We do not understand this review. Please call our office @ 519-744-3830 and would like to assist you.

The Roofman Inc.

Pierre Sandor in Kitchener
Pierre Sandor in Kitchener

Roof Replacement with metal

This rental home had chimney degradation and an aging cedar shingle roof - which still looked beautiful but was gathering moss and starting to blow off. Cedar was too expensive to consider redoing as such.
After 4 quotes and solutions, the Roofman came in on top in terms of price, materials and reputation.
Weather kept them from starting as soon as we would have liked, but they did respond to my suggestion that pushing the job up before the Spring rains was necessary.
All work was done professionally, cleanly, and the new Vic West roof gives the house a different but equally up-scale look as the original cedar.

Hi Pierre,

Thank you so much for your review.

The Roofman Inc.

Lisa in Kitchener
Lisa in Kitchener
1 review Cambridge, ON

Replacement Roof

Our 1840's stone farmhouse was in need of a new roof. The old wooden shingle roof which was installed in the 1960's was deteriorating badly. We chose The Roofman because we wanted to use a local roofer with an excellent reputation. The new metal roof is just what we wanted - the look of wooden shingles with the durability of metal. Thank you!

Dear Lisa,
We are glad to hear your satisfaction. We did it together! You chose the metal, style, colour and we made it happen.
Your property looks great. We love the look. Thank you for sharing the photos for others to see our accomplishment.

Thank you for this enjoyable opportunity!

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

New roof, great service

We are very happy with the service we received from The Roofman. Of all the roofing companies we contacted for a quote, Roofman was the only one to come into our house to check out our attic. Their price was competitive with the other companies and representatives came to see us in person when we needed to review and sign our contract and pay our deposit, as well as when we needed to pay the balance of our invoice. When we paid, the representative also reviewed our warranty with us and genuinely wanted to know how we felt about the service.
Our new roof looks amazing and, once the crew was done, you wouldn't have known they were there; they were sure to pick up all the garbage.
I highly recommend using The Roofman.

Thank you for your great review.
We will make sure the roofing crew gets this nice review. It is always nice to know that one more roofing project was accomplished and earned "10"
We appreciate your business.

1 review , ON

New Roof Shingles

We got four estimates and Rhys was the only one who actually scheduled a visit and review of what we needed done. He was knowledgeable and helped us pick the right solution for us. He spotted an opportunity to relocate the kitchen vent to a more efficient location which was a good indication of the little details that we found impressive. Not the cheapest but competitive and did a great job with quality materials. Dave came around on completion to review the warranty and correct a small cosmetic item. As is usually the case, you get what you pay for and we were happy to pay a touch more for what we received. We would gladly recommend The Roofman.

We appreciate your business!
Thank you for being the part of The Roofman Inc.

Aussie in Toronto
Aussie in Toronto

New roof in Kitchener Ontario

"Excellent" in every way! We received 4 quotes on a new roof for our home over the course of a year - all from reputable roofers in our area. A roof is not an inexpensive item and we wanted it to be right. Picking The Roofman was the most important right step. Rhys was great and attentive. We picked a less than usual shingle because we wanted it to be different; it took some time to decide and Rhys was very helpful. As everyone knows the weather has been terrible and our shingles took some time to come in as well. Thanks to Diana and Tracy for getting back to us with timeline info. Once the installation began Marvin and his great team worked diligently every day till it was complete. They arrived early each day and left our property tidy at the end of the day. The Roofman should be very proud as an employer of such a professional crew! Rhys called to check in the day it was completed - the follow up was much appreciated. We met with Dave for the final inspection meeting and asked for a small cosmetic item to be looked at and he had a service person at our door in under 2 hours - what service! One neighbour commented "it's stunning". And it is. He asked for the specifics on the shingle and company as he's building a new home. Another neighbour is so impressed with their diligence and our pleasure with the job and will be asking The Roofman to quote a new roof for them. We would be more than happy to provide great references for a job well done. Thanks to everyone at The Roofman!

Thank you for your excellent review. We love it and appreciate your business!

Ralph in Kitchener
Ralph in Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Roof - New shingles

We called several local roofers to get quotes on our roof which was badly in need of new shingles. Some companies did not call us back and of those that did The Roofman provided the most professional written quote. Dave took the time to explain all aspects of the quote, Several family members have used The Roofman in the past and they were pleased with their work. It has been a very rainy year which delayed the installation date somewhat, but they waited for a favourable weather forecast to start the job. A large crew showed up on the day of the installation and they did a great job including protecting the surrounding landscaping and cleaning up after the work was completed. Dave followed up a couple of days later to make sure everything was done to my satisfaction. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Thank you for your great review. We are happy to hear your experience with us was a good one. It was the pleasure working on your beautiful home.
We appreciate your business.

Len in
Len in
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof

Excellent job! I highly recommend this company and the team of men who did our roof. They were very professional and answered any questions we had. Our roof looks wonderful and they took great care insuring that everything on the ground was protected and no mess was left behind. Thank you so much for making this a great experience!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your beautiful house. Morvin's team installed your roof and we will make sure he gets a copy of your review to share with his team.

Michele
Michele
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Roof Replacement

We are very pleased with our new roof and would certainly refer Roofman to family and friends. Quality, product, workmanship, safety measures. Marvin, our foreman, was excellent, knowledgeable and very approachable, as was his crew. Great care was taken to protect our gardens, walkways, deck and driveway, and clean-up was done each day of the 4-day project. David came by after completion to follow up and quickly arranged the satisfactory resolution of a few minor items.

We are glad you recognize and value our work and we appreciate your business.
Thank you so much for your kindness and extended hospitality toward our roofing crew. Morvin, Greg and the crew were so happy and they appreciate the gifts from you.

The Roofman Team,

More about The Roofman Inc

The Roofman Inc. has been in business for over 31 years. Since 1981, The Roofman Inc. has installed, repaired and maintained several types of roofing systems. We are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind. We understand our most valuable asset is you, the customer. The goal of The Roofman Inc. is to provide you with a complete, professional experience to exceed your roofing expectations.

The Roofman Inc. specializes in shingled roofs, metal roofs, cedar roofs, attic insulation/ventilation as well as, flat roofing systems: TPO, Modified Bitumen, EPDM and Duradek.