This was our third year using ecopest (initially for wasp nest removal, then mice baiting, and then spider spraying) and there have been multiple issues throughout. The mouse decontamination was done very haphazardly with no masks/protective wear and when a more senior person was called in to do it, they picked up some debris close to the mouse droppings and handed it to my husband (who was not gloved) to throw away.
With the spider spray, I clearly spoke with someone over the phone on 2 separate occasions who asked about mice station rebaiting EACH TIME and EACH TIME I indicated that we did not need it done. Yet, it was still done. Furthermore, I asked that the spray be done only around the base of the house not the eavestroughs, but I was home when the spraying was done and they sprayed the eavestroughs (streaking our upstairs windows in the process). Lastly, even after sending me the correct invoice, the wrong amount was charged to our credit card requiring me to send multiple emails and call the company for resolution which is not just frustrating but exceedingly time consuming.
My impression is that there are systemic issues that are causing multiple miscommunications between administrators, service providers, and management and this is leading to errors that are sometimes annoying and sometimes dangerous. I hope that these issues can be directly and comprehensively addressed as I don't feel confident using Ecopest until they are.