Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing Ltd

Jemt
Jemt
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

I just got my whole roof redone by Herb Lodde and I was there all day to see them from begging to end. This gave me a full appreciation on the professionalism of their roofers and the high quality of their work. I am extremely satisfied from all perspectives including cost.

Justin in Beamsville
Justin in Beamsville
1 review Beamsville, ON

New roof - lifetime warranty shingles

Herb Lodde Roofing and Quality Interiors/Exteriors did our roof during the summer of 2011. The staff was very friendly and helpful, every step of the way! The salesman wasn’t pushy, knew what he was talking about, and made us feel very comfortable while he was in our home. The roofers themselves were great! They were very careful and considerate of our property and did an excellent job on the roof…quick too! They even went around with a magnetic sweeper to make sure that any stray roofing nails were picked up before they left. Overall, I would give this company an A+++ rating and look forward to doing business with them again in the future…interior renovations next year!!!

Lyle in Dundas
Lyle in Dundas
4 reviews Dundas, ON

Garage Roof

I had a new flat roof installed on my double garage. The workers were very professional and attentive to my needs. They even noticed some repairs that were needed on the house roof and fixed them for free.

More about Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing Ltd

Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing are a full service roofing company specializing in all aspects of roofing including, cedar, laminate, flat, skylights & suntunnels in the Burlington, St. Catherines and Hamilton area

Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing also offers the following through our sister company, Quality Exteriors & Custom Interiors: siding, windows, doors, eaves trough, decks, fences and custom renovations.

Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing uses the brands CertainTeed Master Shingler and Gentek Premium Renovator's.

We are Velux Certified Installers and GAF Master Elite Certified.

Herb Lodde & Sons Roofing is also a member of the Better Business Bureau, Niagara Home Builders Association, Chamber of Commerce. We offer a 10 year workmanship warranty.