Executive Furniture Rentals

Reviews for Executive Furniture Rentals

Maureen D.
Maureen D.

Office Chair

I was greeted warmly by Mark Miller, the owner of Executive Furniture Rentals.

I needed a new chair for my office; as a petite woman it's hard to find the right chair to support my back. I sat in at least 10 chairs.

I purchased the Errgonomic Task Chair with tilt tension, lumbar support and pneumatic height adjustment. (see photo)

There was plenty of parking. The showroom for staging and office rentals is great.
The crew loaded it in my small car with lots of protective plastic wrap.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

liz r  summerhill
liz r summerhill

Staging

Nice quality bedroom furniture ... Delivery and pick up went smoothly. I would definitely use them again if had to sell another house.... Which I sincerely hope I never will ......

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Furniture Rental

We needed some nicer dining room chairs and lamps for our house to stage it for sale. The people at Executive Furniture Rentals were courteous in their service, and helpful in the selection of items that would be appropriate for our house. A very painless pick-up and drop-off process. I would recommend their service to others.

BC in Toronto, ONT
BC in Toronto, ONT

Staging Furniture

After evaluating some of our current furnishings we realized our living room furniture just wasn't going to cut it. We visited their warehouse and were able to see all their furniture and basically just picked a room and had it delivered. We loved the couch that we rented so much we're thinking of going back and getting one ordered for ourselves.

More about Executive Furniture Rentals

Executive Furniture Rentals has been providing furniture rentals from Toronto to Montreal and across Canada for over 50 years. With service from home furniture rental and office furniture rental to furnishings for events and home staging. Executive Furniture Rentals are experts in renting furniture in the Toronto area. Our professional ...