Pro Lawn Landscaping

Reviews for Pro Lawn Landscaping

Christine
Christine

Outdoor Front Steps

Jake went above and beyond ny ensuring there was a manufacturers warranty on the materials for our front steps. Once the manufacturer got back to him with confirmation, he and his team were over to fix the problem and did a stellar job. We appreciated the communication throughout the process and would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you Christine. At Pro Lawn Landscaping we stand behind all of our work and especially our customers. I am glad that we could resolve this product defect for you by installing new step caps and blocks.

darrenandjackiem
darrenandjackiem

Backyard and Pond Renovation

Jake and his team did a backyard and pond renovation for us. They were very professional, on time and on budget. Jake put extra effort into giving us ideas that we hadn’t even thought of and we are extremely happy with our backyard - the fish are loving it as well!! The new filtration system works like a dream and is so easy to use! Overall complete makeover and the yard and pond look amazing! Would definitely recommend Pro Lawn Landscaping !

Thank you for the great reveiw. This project had a few unique challenges, but we were able to work together to solve the problems and turn that pond into a great feature of your yard. I am glad that you are now able to enjoy your backyard koi pond again!

Jim
Jim
1 review Whitby, ON

Pool, Front and Backyard patio/landscape

Can't say enough good things about this company. Great product. Great people.

Numerous years have passed since they completed our home and it still looks amazing. The most impressive part is the foundation work they do before laying the stone. Their work is built to last and survive the elements. High quality product!

Communication and customer service are equally impressive. Thanks for everything.

We are happy that you are able to appreciate all the hard work that we put into preparing a base for our interlock installation. It was a pleasure working with you on your patio and pool project. Thanks for taking the time to leave Pro Lawn Landscaping a review.

Ryan
Ryan
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Front and backyard landscaping

These guys were great! Very professional and a reasonable price.
Their work is great! 3 years so far and no issues. They cleaned up after themselves each night and we’re very friendly.
I would recommend this company without hesitation.

Thank you for your honest reveiw. At Pro Lawn Landscaping we take our time in the preperation and execution of every landscape project to ensure our work will stand the test of time. I hope we will have the chance to work with you again in the future.

Jeff
Jeff
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Landscaping

We have been thoroughly satisfied with Pro Lawn Landscaping’s quality of work, reliability, trustworthiness and pricing. We had them refresh all the landscaping on our 2 acre property that included paver walkways, a pond, pool, flag patio, tree and shrub supply and install over 150 feet of armour stone retaining walls. Pro Lawn worked well with other contractors involved in the project and that allowed the project to progress without delays. All their machines and trucks were in top working order and appropriate for the work at hand. I would highly recommend Pro Lawn Landscaping

Thank you for your review. We look forward to working with you on the next project.

mschroor
mschroor
1 review Newcastle, ON

Interlocking stone and landscaping.

Pro Lawn Landscaping
905-983-5978
3463 Sommerville Dr.
Clarington
L0B

Great workmanship and quality. Would defiantly have them do any and all of my future landscaping projects.

Thanks for the review. We enjoyed working for you as well.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

landscape my front yard

Pro Lawn did an excellent job with the work of my front yard. The workers we very knowledgeable and friendly. I would hire them again.

We look forward to working with you on future projects as well.

markvalkenburg
markvalkenburg
1 review , ON

Dug trench and lawn maintenance

Jake first dug me a small trench for some drainage pipe. Then helped me clean up my very overgrown yard by cleaning up trees and mowing thick grass. He arrived on time was on budget and easy to work with.

I appreciate the review. It was a pleasure working with you as well.

Jordan
Jordan
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Interlock Patio

Pro Lawn Landscaping was completely professional from the design concept right up until the final completion of the project. I am very satisfied with my backyard patio and my family and I can now enjoy our backyard space. I would highly recommend Pro Lawn Landscaping and I will definitely use them again in the future.

Thanks for the kind words. We look forward to working with you in the future.

burkek
burkek
5 reviews NEWCASTLE, ON

Tumbled stone driveway, pathway, rear patio

We were thrilled with the professionalism, knowledge, attention to detail and work ethic. Neighbours and passers-by have stopped to look at the quality of the work and the design has added immensly to the curb-appeal. We gave a company a general idea of what we wanted, but trusted in their expertise to reward us with something beautiful. Our expectations were exceeded by quite a margin. Extremely happy, and happy to award a full 5-stars. We'd use them again. Absolutely.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. At Pro Lawn Landscaping, we strive for only the highest level of professionalism in our industry. It is nice to see that our hard work is actually appreciated!

More about Pro Lawn Landscaping

Whether a project is large or small, Pro Lawn Landscaping Ltd. will work with you to develop a landscape solution that not only fits your financial plan, but is also an inspiration and delight to enjoy. Because of our expertise, we offer spectacular landscaping ideas. Because of our experience, we produce budget-wise results. We have been servicing the Durham Region for over 30 yrs.