Paint & Wallpaper Retailers

Murtuza Diwan from Milton
Murtuza Diwan from Milton
28 reviews Milton, ON

Purchased Benjamin Moore Paint to repaint my entire house

I am not sure what was better the product or the service... The salesperson Margaret was just too good with great customer service. She did not rush me into buying but on the contrary was extremely patient and educated me on what are different types of sheen's and which would make more sense for me to get. Thanks to her, I not only ended up buying great quality paints from Benjamin Moore but didn't pay exorbitant. Will always go here to buy my paint. Thank you!

Lisa P. in Mississauga
Lisa P. in Mississauga

Paint

I have had amazing experience with the Benjamin Moore store at Queen St in downtown Brampton. I have visited other stores and now go out of my way to visit this store. It carries a beautiful paint and the service goes above and beyond. I highly recommend them.

Debbie Veneziale in Caledon
Debbie Veneziale in Caledon
17 reviews CALEDON, ON

painting house

The Benjamin Moore store at Bovaird and Conestoga has such friendly staff. They are always willing to go out of their way to assist you and give you ideas that are very useful. I have bought all the interior paint for our house through this store and have been very happy with the service.

Syed in Brampton
Syed in Brampton
13 reviews ,

Painting our new house

905-864-0665
1030 Kennedy Circle
Milton

They have a very nice selection of paints and they custom make any paint according to ur choice. We had our whole home painted in benjamin moore paints...for bedrooms we selected from their wide selection and for rest of the house we created a color ourselves by mixing 2 of their shades n den got it made for us....Andy(Imran) at brampton location was very helpful n so wer others in selection of colors n ideas....paint quality is awesome....u can not tell whether its been done by a pro or not as there are no brush marks or roller marks....pro finish paint

Sofia in Brampton
Sofia in Brampton

low voc paint

I love the low VOC paint at Benjamin Moore. The cost is relatively the same (maybe a little higher) as most other name brands, but the quality is far greater. It goes on smoothly in a nice thick coat, where several coats aren't always necessary. Also, I was pregnant when we used it, and so it was good that there were no fumes for the baby to sniff!

Lesley Sweeney in Mississauga
Lesley Sweeney in Mississauga

Painting dining room

I generally love BenjamIn Moore paints, but this latest new paint did not meet my expectations. I was upgraded to their new line of product, rather than use an undercoat I was talked in to using the is paint. It was so thick and hard to use. It actually didn't cover well. It was like using an old can of paint. It left thick splotch marks. I will still use their paints but go back to my old line.

ruby in Brampton
ruby in Brampton

Painting

Very good service at this paint store highly recommend it, staff helped me with color selection and took their time in helping me decide on the product. I had a lovely time purshasing my product here.

Nancy
Nancy

Large Paint Chips

The large paint chips provided by Benjamin Moore are one of the best items for decorating, no mess, accurate and so easy. I only wish they were always available in every colour offered!

paul hepworth in Brampton
paul hepworth in Brampton

Purchased paints

Benjamin Moore has great selection and products. They have very friendly staff that helps you choose the colours you need. There are lots of locations to choose from. They have good prices that are competitive.

mscott71 in Toronto
mscott71 in Toronto

Painting

905-864-0665
1030 Kennedy Circle
Milton

When painting my new condo I wanted something to cover the terrible dark colours that the previous owners had chosen and I wanted something that wouldn't leave the condo smelling like paint for weeks.

Benjamin Moore's Aura paint was fantastic - the lowest VOC you can buy and the light colours I chose completely covered the dark colours that were there in two coats without primer.

The paint costs a bit more, but you'll save on the overall project.