ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

Reviews for ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

Pauline in Calgary
Pauline in Calgary

Renovation

My husband hired this company to do work on our home for he found out that they are preferred vendor with insurance companies.
At first I was going to choose a different vendor but after our first meeting with Arte team, I was sold on how they presented themselves.

From start to finish, the processes was seamless, the trades were very professional, site was left clean. Office stuff we delt with were very responsive, made fallow up calls and always did inform us on scheduling and what's to expect. Any questions we had were answered quickly and in a timely fashion.

After the job was completed the coordinator contacted us to see how our experience was with the company, and even emailed us a thank you note on behalf of the company. It was wonderful to see and it gave us another prospective on their quality of work and customer relation.

I am glad I hired Arte and my family and friends will be using them in the future.

Good Morning Pauline,
The team here at ARTE Roofing is thrilled to hear such good feedback.
Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us.

Kumar Ashok in Calgary
Kumar Ashok in Calgary

ARTE ROOFING: Testimonial

I just wanted to share my experience with ARTE Roofing. ARTE’s people were very nice. They understood the work well and carried out the repairs in business line manner. I am completely satisfied with the work they did.
I have a minor suggestion, though. There were metallic nails strewn in the area around the house on the lawn. They were not visible to naked eyes. So, I had to insist that a magnetic sweep be used to catch all the nails. I had to pursue for this, but eventually it was done to my satisfaction. It should not have been anything that a customer should suggest, but should have come from ARTE Roofing themselves. The fact that they ask me how my experience was, is the reason I decided to put this review here. Thank you to the whole team for your knowledge and service. Your customer relation is refreshing to see. I haven't received this kind of service in a long time. I respect your company values and you need to better customer's experience.

Kumar

Hi Kumar,

Thank you so much for giving ARTE Roofing a 9- star rating.It's great to hear that your experience with out trades and office employees was wonderful. we appreciate your candid feedback about clean up, we are working very hard to insure this doesn't become an issue in the future.
We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you and your family and friends.

Safari Bushayija in Calgary
Safari Bushayija in Calgary

Roof replacement

last October my insurance hired Arte Roofing to replace my loot along with few other things. My point of contact was Diana who assisted me during the whole process till the end. I must say she was fantastic to deal with, at the time I was going back and forth and it was difficult to get a hold of me but she kept me informed of schedules, what I should expect and when. The project manager I believe was Bob he was very experienced in his field assisted in color matching, gave me the name of the crew and contact information. Job started and was completed in two weeks due to weather. Outstanding work. I was very pleased and for me it was a great experience.

Hi Safari,
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your experience. Our ultimate goal is for our clients to recommend us to their friends and family for their roofing needs.
It's great that everything worked out smoothly and we wish you the best.

Janet Hendricks from Calgary
Janet Hendricks from Calgary

New Roof (Shingles)

This work was done in May, 2015 at a residence I do not live in but so far so good, the true test will only come with time. Mark was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly and aside from a few delays, most of which were due to weather, the job was completed on time and looks great! Thank you.

Hi Janet,
It is great to read your comments. We work hard every day for years now to ensure every client has as good of an experience as you. We appreciate you taking your time to write about us

Wendy Shingoose from Okotoks
Wendy Shingoose from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Edward from Arte roofing was absolutely amazing .His work ethic and results were very outstanding .I would recommend this company to any one . My roof looks so good .Thank you so much. Wendy:)

Hi Wendy,
It was a pleasure to do business with you. Customer satisfaction is most important to our business. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Steve C  from Cochrane
Steve C from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

New Shingles

New shingles installed along with some required roof repairs. Work was completed on time and clean up of old material was done and the dumpster was removed the day after completion. Great job.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you were happy with the service we provided you.Our trades enjoyed working on your home as well and the end result was satisfying. Thank you for your business ARTE appreciates you. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

Thank you!

Tracy M from Red Deer
Tracy M from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

siding

Arte Roofing was assigned by my insurance company to do my siding. The crew did a wonderful job and were so friendly and courteous. They left my property just as they found it (maybe even a bit better!) Thank you!

Hello Tracy,
Thank you for the kind words. We do our best to make every one of our clients as happy as you are. It was a pleasure dealing with you. We hope that you will keep us in mind if you need anything in the future. Take care.

mike from Calgary
mike from Calgary

roofing

Arte roofing was assigned by our insurance company to fix the hail damage on our roof. We waited over a year and a half for them to repair the roof, despite repeated phone calls to them. During a heavy rain storm our roof leaked into our house and another company repaired the interior damage as well as fixing the roof within a few days.

Hi Mike,

I am sorry to hear that you waited for this long to get your repairs completed. I hope to have meat you then maybe the situation would have been different. ARTE appreciates your feedback for this is the only way we can make changes, that will result in better client's experience. We hope that you will give us another chance, to show you what we have done to improve in the near future. Should you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Once again thank you for making the time to provide us with your honest opinion, and we appreciate your business.

G from Calgary
G from Calgary

Roof Replacement

My home was hail damaged in August of 2012.

Through my Insurance claim I signed an agreement to have my roof replaced. It is now almost 15 months later and still no new roof.

Both myself and my Insurance company are frustrated with the lack of service and the string of broken promises.

I don't know how they can continue to advertise for new work when they can't even service the work they have taken on.

I would be very wary hiring this Company when this is how they treat the Customers of one of their best Customers.

November 12, 2014 I have been advised by both my Insurance Broker and Insurance Adjuster that my Insurance Company (one of the "Majors" as Arte likes to use in its advertising) has terminated its relationship with Arte. They are now finding another supplier for me.

Hi G,

On behalf of ARTE I apologize for the experience you had with us back then. Since then, we have implemented a much better system that allows us to service our client efficiently.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for we believe that it's the only way we can continue to develop and improve in the way we serve our client.

Thank you for your time and the opportunity.

Paul from Calgary
Paul from Calgary

Arte Roofing replaced my roof on an insurance claim. Immediately after the skylight leaked and damaged the roof inside my house. They fixed the leak but are refusing to fix the damage inside the house.

Do not do business with these guys as they do NOT stand behind their work.

More about ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

ARTE Roofing & Construction has been helping people with their home exterior needs for over 35 years. For more information please visit www. arteroofing. com