ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

4300 5 Street N.E Calgary AB T2E 7C3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Calgary  >  ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

Reviews for ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

Janet Hendricks from Calgary

This work was done in May, 2015 at a residence I do not live in but so far so good, the true test will only come with time. Mark was knowledgeable, helpful and friendly and aside from a few delays, most of which were due to weather, the job was completed on time and looks great! Thank you.

Hi Janet,
It is great to read your comments. We work hard every day for years now to ensure every client has as good of an experience as you. We appreciate you taking your time to write about us

Wendy Shingoose from Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Edward from Arte roofing was absolutely amazing .His work ethic and results were very outstanding .I would recommend this company to any one . My roof looks so good .Thank you so much. Wendy:)

Hi Wendy,
It was a pleasure to do business with you. Customer satisfaction is most important to our business. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Steve C  from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

New shingles installed along with some required roof repairs. Work was completed on time and clean up of old material was done and the dumpster was removed the day after completion. Great job.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are glad you were happy with the service we provided you.Our trades enjoyed working on your home as well and the end result was satisfying. Thank you for your business ARTE appreciates you. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

Thank you!

Tracy M from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

Arte Roofing was assigned by my insurance company to do my siding. The crew did a wonderful job and were so friendly and courteous. They left my property just as they found it (maybe even a bit better!) Thank you!

Hello Tracy,
Thank you for the kind words. We do our best to make every one of our clients as happy as you are. It was a pleasure dealing with you. We hope that you will keep us in mind if you need anything in the future. Take care.

mike from Calgary

Arte roofing was assigned by our insurance company to fix the hail damage on our roof. We waited over a year and a half for them to repair the roof, despite repeated phone calls to them. During a heavy rain storm our roof leaked into our house and another company repaired the interior damage as well as fixing the roof within a few days.

Hi Mike,

I am sorry to hear that you waited for this long to get your repairs completed. I hope to have meat you then maybe the situation would have been different. ARTE appreciates your feedback for this is the only way we can make changes, that will result in better client's experience. We hope that you will give us another chance, to show you what we have done to improve in the near future. Should you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Once again thank you for making the time to provide us with your honest opinion, and we appreciate your business.

G from Calgary

My home was hail damaged in August of 2012.

Through my Insurance claim I signed an agreement to have my roof replaced. It is now almost 15 months later and still no new roof.

Both myself and my Insurance company are frustrated with the lack of service and the string of broken promises.

I don't know how they can continue to advertise for new work when they can't even service the work they have taken on.

I would be very wary hiring this Company when this is how they treat the Customers of one of their best Customers.

November 12, 2014 I have been advised by both my Insurance Broker and Insurance Adjuster that my Insurance Company (one of the "Majors" as Arte likes to use in its advertising) has terminated its relationship with Arte. They are now finding another supplier for me.

Hi G,

On behalf of ARTE I apologize for the experience you had with us back then. Since then, we have implemented a much better system that allows us to service our client efficiently.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for we believe that it's the only way we can continue to develop and improve in the way we serve our client.

Thank you for your time and the opportunity.

Paul from Calgary

Arte Roofing replaced my roof on an insurance claim. Immediately after the skylight leaked and damaged the roof inside my house. They fixed the leak but are refusing to fix the damage inside the house.

Do not do business with these guys as they do NOT stand behind their work.

Rick from Calgary

I got my roof done over the summer. As far as I can tell they did a good job. The job started on time and done within 2 days. The only thing is their garbage bin, because it was sitting in my drive way for a week after the roof was done. When I called it was removed right away. I wish they did a more thorough clean up, I'm still finding the odd shingle around my house.

Hi Rick,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback. We have put a system in place which has improved cleaning of site.

We are still working hard on finding solutions that will help us improve client's experience during and after the job is completed. I am sure next time your experience will be even better than the first time.

We look forward to working with you in the near future.

Monika McLachlan in Calgary

I used Arte Roofing on the recommendation of our neighbours. Because they ended up doing both jobs, they even gave us a discount. This company was fast, friendly and reasonably priced. The job was done professionally and on time.

Hi Monika,

Thank you for providing ARTE with the opportunity to work for you. We are glad the experience was positive. We work hard to insure all our clients are happy with the service we provide. Next time your experience will be even much better than the first time around.

We are here to assist you should you need anything.

Thank you!

More about ARTE Roofing & Exteriors

ARTE Roofing & Construction has been helping people with their home exterior needs for over 35 years. For more information please visit www. arteroofing. com