Alfa Roofing & Siding Ltd

Alfa Roofing & Siding Ltd

Reviews for Alfa Roofing & Siding Ltd

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roof Shingles Replacement

Lynn and his crew at Alfa Roofing were a pleasure to work with. Very, very professional people, ethical and trustworthy. Excellent professional job, they know they are doing and they do it right! There are plenty of options in this city for roof replacement, but Alfa stand above all of them with their service and professionalism. Save yourself the hassle, call these guys first if you need roof work done, they are awesome!!

Gregg

Thank you so much Gregg for taking the time to leave us this amazing review - we will definitely pass your comments on to our crew!! It was a real pleasure working with you too.

Alan in Airdrie
Alan in Airdrie

Roof Replacement

Excellent services and reasonable prices! Very appreciated their services from the front line phone administer, installation workers to their President who came out to make the quotes and discussed to us the details.

Thank you so much Alan & Christy - repeat clients, like yourselves, are so special to our business and so very much appreciated!!

Duncan in Toronto
Duncan in Toronto

Roofing and siding installation

I highly recommend this company. This is the second time I have used Alfa to replace my roof and am more than satisfied with the results. Also decided to use them when the decision was made to re-side our home. Lynn was extremely helpful in coordinating and getting our work done. His team of Rambo and Abraham work diligently on our project and both took the time to make sure the job(s) were well done to their satisfaction.

Thank you so much Duncan for the wonderful review. We at Alfa Roofing & Siding Ltd. really appreciate our repeat customers like you and we will definitely pass along your compliments to both Rambo and Abraham.

Wilson in Calgary
Wilson in Calgary

Re-Roofing

We had our roof replaced recently by Alfa Roofing and Siding and they are an excellent roofing company that I would be happy to recommend. It was the first time we have gone through the re-roofing process and we feel fortunate to have hired them for the job. The new roof looks great! They were very professional, responsible, and knowledgeable. Not to mention they were courteous, accommodating and always there to answer questions. In addition to our general roofing job they also took care of some structural issues we had that other roofing companies weren't able to. They've been around a long time and there’s a reason.

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! It was a real pleasure working with both of you and we are glad that we were able to help make your reroofing experience such a positive one.

JKaz in Calgary
JKaz in Calgary

Residential house & garage roof

My parents has used Alfa back in 2014, I checked reviews we still excellent. I requested a quote, quote was very reasonable. We are extremely happy with our choice. They were professional, always kept us informed. My new roof looks amazing. I will gladly continue to recommend Alfa.

Thank you Jennifer for the great review - we appreciate wonderful customers like you and please do keep recommending Alfa.

Kris
Kris

re-roofing

From first meeting with Ivan to the final inspection everything was professional and flawless. The fireplace chimney was showing its age, Ivan arranged for it to be repaired prior to Rambo and his crew arriving. Choosing a color was so much easier when Ivan brought several full tiles out to the house. Rambo and his crew were very efficient; everything was left spotless as promised in my yard and the neighbors too.

Chris

Thank you Chris for choosing Alfa to do your re-roof and chimney repairs. Everyone really enjoyed working with you too.

Andrew in Bragg Creek
Andrew in Bragg Creek
1 review Nanton, AB

Re roofing project.

This is our second job done by Alfa Roofing and I can't say enough about the quality and service I was provided. My roof was damaged by hail and Ivan helped a lot with dealing with the adjuster . Rambo and the team did a great job and the clean up was fantastic . Keep up the great work.

Thank you Andrew for the great review. We were also pleased to work with you again to reroof your home and to remediate your hail damage.

HORRIBLE Customer Service!

Work customer service I have ever experienced! We had gone through our insurance to have our roof replaced - worst thing we could have done. From the very beginning Alfa Roofing was a horror show. No one had even bothered to call us to tell us when our roof would be done, we found out when we got home one evening and shingles were on the roof. The "roofers" then proceeded to start doing the job the next morning when a snow storm was on the way. The whole job was a joke. Trying to speak with Jayson proved to be a total waste of time. He was rude, condescending and completely incompetent. The same can be said for his father Lynn. They made myself and my husband feel like we were stupid to have voiced our concerns over the roofing job. About one month after the roof was finished, shingles had actually begun to come loose and one even detached and is now sitting in our gutter. There are roofing nails and debris all over our property, and to all this Jayson had told us that the roof looked "awesome," Since this ordeal we have had not one, but two other roofers and adjusters come out to inspect Alfa's job and BOTH have concluded that the entire roof needs to be redone. Great job, Alfa! Looks like our concerns were right from the beginning. Wouldn't let these guys roof a doghouse!

We're so sorry you feel this way. Can you call our office so that we can address your concerns.

John Slade from Calgary
John Slade from Calgary

Re-roof

Have used Alfa roofing 4-5 times personally over last few years and have had excellent service and workman-ship every time. I recommend to all my Realestate clients. Pricing is always competitive as well....

Murray Sagal from Calgary
Murray Sagal from Calgary

roof

Great workmanship. Quality product. Very responsive. Great customer service. I am a very satisfied customer, delighted with the results and I highly recommend Alfa for all your roofing needs big or small.

Thank you Murray - we really appreciate the feedback. It was great having you as a repeat customer.

Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?