Grand Park Self Storage

Reviews for Grand Park Self Storage

boston in Mississauga
boston in Mississauga

Mike Kashani

I have been with this storage since 2014 and I have not seen any problem with the storage so far. The only problem I have is the charging plans. There should be a discount if we pay in advance or in yearly basis. they used to have this plan before when Frank was the manager.
Also would like to pay in monthly basis not in weekly basis. I used to pay monthly basis before, but now they charge weekly basis!!

RenoQueen, Mississauga
RenoQueen, Mississauga

Moving

We needed a place to store items while planning a move and to keep them safe until we were ready to retrieve them again. This facility is great. I arrived early on a Sunday morning and got a space right away. The facility is spotlessly clean, you can get climate controlled units, the staff is very helpful and the unit we had which was located indoors had a covered breezway which allowed us to load and unload in rainy weather without getting soaked.

We ended up staying longer than originally planned (no surprise to those who have moved) and they were great. They just charged me a weekly rate rather than a monthly one.

I would recommend the facility to anyone who needs to store items.