Grady's Wildlife Removal

liz in Ottawa
liz in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Well that was easy...

I had a squirrel in the attic and placed a request for service on Homestars. John replied right away and included some helpful basic info. He was able to come over within 24 hours. He was very knowledgeable and professional, and he came as scheduled.
He did a full inspection and presented me with 2 service options. He got the job done right away. It was a very easy experience for me, which was appreciated.
I am very pleased, but I expect that little red squirrel is less than happy!

Thank you very much Liz! Here'a hoping we have an angry squirrel!!

Apple65
Apple65

Bird nest removal

Repair aluminum siding and seal off area where birds attempted to create a nest in the house.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Call me if anything comes up.

Thanks,

Gcb in Chesterville
Gcb in Chesterville
1 review Saint Andrews West, ON

Gradys wildlife removal

John is calm and consistent in his approach to removing critters.
He is reliable, honest and prompt . I have had dealt with him for more than 10 years on several properties, and have never been disappointed with his service. I have and will continue to recommend this wildlife removal service

Thank you for the kinds. Happy to hear such positive comments.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Wildlife removal

We had something digging under our front veranda and now it is all caged up and hopefully it will keep the animal away. We are happy with the work ,it was done professionally and everything was put back in place when the project was done .If I ever need their services again or if a neighbor needs their help I know who to call.

Thank you very much Elizabeth. I know how busy life can be and appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

stephane r.
stephane r.

Raccoon removal

Great service, couldn’t ask for better. Very efficient, took care of my problem in no time.

It was a pleasure visiting with you. Always nice to chat with a local. Thank you for taking the time to write a great review. Let me know if any other issues arise.

marilynotok
marilynotok

Wilflife removal and management

We had a family of groundhogs living under our porch. The family seemed to be a female (mother) and 7 juveniles. John came out, in a very timely fashion; and gave us some very sensible advice and good outcome. . He installed a two-way door, which the groundhogs used to come and go at their leisure and then once they had moved out John came back and closed it off.. He also dug down at the front of our porch and installed a nice firm wire grid, with a view to preventing them (or skunks or others) deciding to return. We found John to be very personable and actually very caring about the outcome for the animals. I would not hesitate to recommend his services.+

I'm happy to hear that you no longer have wildlife running wild all over your property. Thank you for the wonderful review. Don't hesitate to call if any should come up.

Private User reviews Chesterville, ON

Wildlife removal

John was friendly, punctual, professional, and knowledgeable and instead of rushing the situation, he came back a few times to make sure we, and our raccoon, got the best possible care.
I feel he was very reasonable with his pricing.
We would highly highly recommend him!!!!!

Wow! Thank you for the awesome review. Very happy to hear you from satisfied customers.

hobbesvan
hobbesvan
1 review Ottawa, ON

Raccoon protection

I needed immediate help to protect the roof where raccoon made an entrance. Contacted Grady ... he agreed to come right away ... and did an awesome job by solidly wiring the whole on the roof despite a difficult roof-slope. If you need help with wildlife removal - you’ll be well served by Grady. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for the kind words. I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Squirrel removal

John has done work a couple of times at my house, which seems to be a magnet for squirrels. The first time he installed a few one way doors to help moms and babies safely out from the attic. The second time was to trap a squirrel who nested in my chimney stack. He creatively secured the area and humanely captured the black squirrel, cleaned up the area where the nest fell to, and then proceeded to screen over the stack where the squirrel entered. John is kind and respectful, and knows his work well. Please, stay away from overpriced corporate companies that will try and up-sell you...call John Grady and support independent, local and reliable businesses. If you have a critter problem I highly recommend John.

I've said it before and I will say it again... I never get tired of hearing how satisfied my customers are. Thank you for the kind words. I hope you have a safe season on the skis!!

More about Grady's Wildlife Removal

As Ottawa’s wildlife control specialists since 2004, Grady’s Wildlife Removal’s team of professional wildlife control specialists has toiled to meet the growing demand in wildlife control services, both from residential and commercial clients. Grady’s Wildlife Removal is proud to have grown into the premiere wildlife control company in and around Ottawa.

At Grady’s Wildlife Removal, we understand how unsettling and unnerving the discovery of wildlife in your home or business can be. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away, and this is why Grady’s Wildlife Removal is dedicated to offering as much information about wildlife control as possible, so that you know what you are up against and can relax, knowing that, we at Grady’s Wildlife Removal have a solution to your pest problem.

We offer professional, friendly services in all areas of wildlife or animal eradications both residential and commercial.

Ottawa Squirrel Control