Grady's Wildlife Removal

Grady's Wildlife Removal

Reviews for Grady's Wildlife Removal

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Hire this company. Look no further

Called after we heard a wild animal walking in the attic. Our call was returned immediately and a courtesy call made before arriving at our house. We got a full and honest quote with various options being explained to us. The work was done professionally. The job is clean and well done. Mr Grady is proud of his work and for good reasons. I highly recommend his company.

Thank you very much for your review. I enjoy meeting new people and love to hear how happy they are with our services. Please call me if any new issues arise.

Don in Ottawa
Don in Ottawa

Grady's Are The Best

We had 5 raccoons living in our porch roof. John came right away and gave a free quote that was way less than the other companies. John is such a nice guy and easy to work with. He is so patient, meticulous and does not rush the job. He installed wire over the hole where the coons were coming in and a one way door. John came and took away the door. He even worked in the rain. So far so good! If you have wildlife problems give John a call, he is very knowledgeable.

Thank you for the wonderful compliment. It was a pleasure meeting you. Good luck in your future endeavours!!

Joe in Stittsville
Joe in Stittsville

Dead Rabbit Under Deck

Had a dead rabbit under my deck that I couldn't get at. John came the same day, dealt with it quickly and was a pleasure to chat with all the while. Fast and friendly service, reasonably priced.

Thank you! I don't often deal with dead animals. I'm happy I was able to help you out. Thank you for the kind words. Safe travels this weekend.

RP in Ottawa in Ottawa
RP in Ottawa in Ottawa

Squirrel Removal

Received a quote from one other company and it was 3 times the price! John Grady was honest, personable and did work that we were very happy with. Was quick to respond to inquiry, went through the process as to what he would do in order to provide a quote and why he recommended the work he would perform. The squirrels left (humanely) within a few days and after 3 weeks have not been spotted anywhere near our home:-) Highly recommend John if you are looking to hire someone for an honest estimate followed by a good job well done. Thanks for your help!

Thank you very much! Hearing positive feedback from my clients Never gets old!

Thanks again,

deana.kosabek
deana.kosabek

Wildlife Removal

5 Raccoons removed from my home peacefully, passionately and with no damage. Sealed two of the entrance holes with heavy metal wire screwed into the brick. Replaced insulation. John was very knowledgeable and went over the call of duty. He arrived within 1/2 hour of me calling him, did not leave until he was sure there were no more raccoons left and returned a few days later to remove the one way door and install the last heavy metal wire to the third and main entrance hole. John was amazing!

Thank you Deana for the kind words. I'm very happy we were able to remove them without any damage. Hope you are able to get back in the water this summer.

Thanks again!

Don S.
Don S.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installed one way doors and closed up entry points for a racoon

Done within 2 days of us calling.
Installation done professionally with a followup call to complete the work.
Friendly attitude and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Happy to hear that you were satisfied with my work. I enjoyed chatting with you.

gelinj3
gelinj3
1 review Embrun, ON

Removal of raccoon

Excellent customer service. John is a very experienced person in his trade and was able to answer all of my concerns. Very punctual, was at my house when he said he would. Also a a family man and having a family it was something mutual we were able to talk about. Thank you John, I appreciate the professional job you did for me.

Hi Jean,
It was a pleasure working with you. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Thanks,

Sheryl & Bruce in Chesterville
Sheryl & Bruce in Chesterville
1 review Chesterville, ON

Squirrels moving in ...

We would definitely recommend John Grady. He provided excellent service when we acquired some unwanted borders late in the spring. He came and assessed where the squirrels where coming and going - doing a thorough exam of the roof line and soffits. He was wise to suggest we wait until all of the squirrel family were mature enough and able to exit.
Within 2 hours of John installing the one way door the little one was out and patiently awaiting mama ... All ended well ... John returned within a few days to remove the door and close the opening for us. He also brought to our attention other vulnerable areas which my husband has tended to. John is on speed dial if we ever have further issues :)

Thank your very much Sheryl and Bruce for the kind words!

RENEE in Ottawa
RENEE in Ottawa

Racoon evacuation from Attic

John was extremely helpful in dealing with our racoon situation. After a family of adult raccoons broke into our attic, we called John who promptly came the next day to give us a free quote. He was also flexible in working with us to recommend what actions we could take to help remedy the situation on our own in addition to his contributions. After his initial visit he followed up with us a few times to confirm that the racoons had left and had not returned. He came back to our house after the fact to retrieve the one-way door, replaced some of the wire mesh previously installed and confirmed that the vulnerable areas were still secured. We greatly appreciated his follow up and all of the work he did. We would definitely call Grady's Wildlife Removal again if we encounter more racoon problems and would highly recommend his services to anyone with raccoon / wildlife inhabitants!

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and your parents. Good luck with your renovations.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Great services with very good prices

I had problems with raccoons in the attic. I collected a number of estimates both free and charged. John was the last guy I called and his free estimate was the best with the similar work propsed. He has got very honest approach to suggesting work needed in terms of what are the musts and what optional. With his help I was able to pick and choose what I thought essential work items and same time within my budget. Over all a very pleasant experience and a very satisfied customer.
If you're looking for a service as this, don't spend time with others, John should be your first and only contact you would need.

Thank you very much for the great review.

More about Grady's Wildlife Removal

As Ottawa’s wildlife control specialists since 2004, Grady’s Wildlife Removal’s team of professional wildlife control specialists has toiled to meet the growing demand in wildlife control services, both from residential and commercial clients. Grady’s Wildlife Removal is proud to have grown into the premiere wildlife control company in and around Ottawa.

At Grady’s Wildlife Removal, we understand how unsettling and unnerving the discovery of wildlife in your home or business can be. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away, and this is why Grady’s Wildlife Removal is dedicated to offering as much information about wildlife control as possible, so that you know what you are up against and can relax, knowing that, we at Grady’s Wildlife Removal have a solution to your pest problem.

We offer professional, friendly services in all areas of wildlife or animal eradications both residential and commercial.

Ottawa Squirrel Control