Grady's Wildlife Removal

Reviews for Grady's Wildlife Removal

Christine. B. from Hamilton
Christine. B. from Hamilton

Wildlife removal/orevention

John Grady is meticulous. When I suspected a racoon may be in my attic John conducted a thorough search for signs of any animal having entered my home. Although he did not want me to go to the expense of an attic search he willing did the inspection at my request. Fortunately nothing was found. I followed all his prevention recommendations. John was at my home for 6 hours - he was extremely thorough. The cost was very reasonable. Many thanks. I would certainly recommend Grady's Wildlife Removal!

Lydia from Ottawa
Lydia from Ottawa

squirrel removal

I was so happy to find Grady's in order to take care of the squirrel's in my attic. John the owner offered top-rate service and sound advice at a fair price which I really appreciated. He did it all in the day I called and gave me a free estimate too! I wish that all the service providers for my home could be as easy of an experience.

Marisa from Ottawa
Marisa from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Squirrels in the attic

A couple of squirrels decided to make their way into our roof and set up a party. Called Grady's and John the owner was there within a week as promised. He immediately assessed the situation and tackled the problem. He followed up after a week and returned to close up the trap door. Squirrels are gone and we now sleep peacefully again. John has alot of intergrity, is very calm and knowledgaeable. I would highly recommend him.

Allison
Allison
10 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wildlife removal

We had what we suspect was a raccoon living under our sun room. Grady's Wildlife Removal service was prompt, efficient and knowledgeable. Both the work itself and the follow up were excellent. The entire perimeter of the sun room was secured with heavy-duty mesh and the work was done so neatly that you hardly notice that it is there. The one-way door worked perfectly and our resident critter is gone. We would not hesitate to call John again for any wildlife services!

Michael from Ottawa
Michael from Ottawa

Remove bird from roof

We recently moved in and found a black bird nesting in our roof/sofit. Gradys were quick to respond, provide a quote and complete the task including securing to roof to prevent the bird from returning. Just slightly more expensive than competitors. Service was good quality and professional, and even provided some additional advice to prevent other pests entering our home. I would certainly use them again.

Mike Giovinazzo from Nepean
Mike Giovinazzo from Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Skunk Removal

When a skunk took up residence under our shed we sought help and John Grady came across as very knowledgeable. He explained the process and options, no pressure. We went ahead.
When work day arrived he was prompt, and did the work in a quality manner even tackled as a few extra surprises along the way. Overall very pleased and would use him again but I'd be happier if we didn't have too. LOL not fond of skunks.

Mike Goyetche from Orleans
Mike Goyetche from Orleans

Wildlife Removal

Quality service from a quality guy ... can't ask for more than that! John was prompt and explained everything thoroughly.

Won't hesitate to call again if I require his services!

chris from Ottawa
chris from Ottawa
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

attic squirrel removal

Got some quotes to remove squirrels from attic. Some were rediculous and nickel and dime you for services you don't need. Grady Wildlife Removal gave a reasonable quote and did the service promptly and professionally. We feel he is honest and trustworthy and would recommend him.

BH from Stittsville
BH from Stittsville
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Squirrel removal

When a squirrel fell down from our chimney, I called many of the wildlife removal companies in Ottawa. The asking price was beyond our budget ($350 to $400). So, I gave up and hope that the animal (at that time didn't know what kind of animal was above our damper). After few days, the animal didn't go away. So, I started searching and found Grady's Wildlife Removal. I talked to John Grady and asked him about the cost. His quote was quite reasonable and he was at Carleton Place removing rats at that time. He came to my house around 3:30PM and went up to see if he can see what kind of animal. Unfortunately, he didn't see the animal. Because it was getting dark, he went up to the chimney to install a wired sheet on the chimney top first (so that no more animals can get in next time). He then open the damper and used a camera to check what kind of animals. We put the video in our PC and found that it was a grey squirrel (it looked like a rat). At the end, the squirrel was removed and taken away to somewhere farther. We were so happy! We would recommend John Grady for his honesty, his work and his good price! It is kind of crazy for other wildlife control companies to charge unreasonable price.

More about Grady's Wildlife Removal

As Ottawa’s wildlife control specialists since 2004, Grady’s Wildlife Removal’s team of professional wildlife control specialists has toiled to meet the growing demand in wildlife control services, both from residential and commercial clients. Grady’s Wildlife Removal is proud to have grown into the premiere wildlife control company in and around Ottawa.

At Grady’s Wildlife Removal, we understand how unsettling and unnerving the discovery of wildlife in your home or business can be. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away, and this is why Grady’s Wildlife Removal is dedicated to offering as much information about wildlife control as possible, so that you know what you are up against and can relax, knowing that, we at Grady’s Wildlife Removal have a solution to your pest problem.

We offer professional, friendly services in all areas of wildlife or animal eradications both residential and commercial.

Ottawa Squirrel Control