Grady's Wildlife Removal

Mike S.
Mike S.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wildlife Remival From the Attic

John Grady came and did some home improvement for us by evicting a raccoon from our attic, and making it virtually impossible for any new raccoons or any other of our wildlife friends from taking up residence up there. :)

John Grady is the consummate professional. He was not the first person I contacted about out problem, but thankfully he was the last. He is friendly, but professional, and displays an almost unnerving respect for people. There are no fear tactics, and there is no pressure. He offers his service, and you are free to decline. That would be a mistake though. I cannot say enough about this gentleman. His prices are reasonable and it isn't difficult to infer that you aren't being taken advantage of. I gave him 5 Stars only because that's as many as I can give him on this site. Is give him 10 if I could.

Again, I cannot say enough about this business. Hire him! If you have a wildlife issue in your home, don't waste time calling anyone else. Be confident that John Grady will treat you with respect, offer you a fair price, and do a professional job from start to finish.

Thank you Mike. Very happy to hear you were satisfied with my work. I am humbled by your glowing review. If any issues arise please give me a call.

Sincerely,

abowry
abowry
1 review Ottawa, ON

Vent reinstallation and other advice

Mr John Grady was very pleasant and he went out of the way to satisfy our needs. He has excellent knowledge about his work and he is very professional.

Thank you very much for the kind words. If you have any issues please give me call.

Thanks

B.C.
B.C.

Removal of raccoons

John is easy to work with, fast & professional. He makes good common sense & sensible recommendation. I am very happy with his work.

Thank you very much for the kind words. It's very appreciated. If you have any other issues or concerns give me a call.

BobR from Ottawa
BobR from Ottawa

Wildlife Prevention from Entering house

Mr. Grady was responsive, efficient, pleasant, and carefully explained what he was doing and why. The follow-up was prompt and the price reasonable for the work and materials used. He is highly recommended.

Christine. B. from Hamilton
Christine. B. from Hamilton

Wildlife removal/orevention

John Grady is meticulous. When I suspected a racoon may be in my attic John conducted a thorough search for signs of any animal having entered my home. Although he did not want me to go to the expense of an attic search he willing did the inspection at my request. Fortunately nothing was found. I followed all his prevention recommendations. John was at my home for 6 hours - he was extremely thorough. The cost was very reasonable. Many thanks. I would certainly recommend Grady's Wildlife Removal!

Lydia from Ottawa
Lydia from Ottawa

squirrel removal

I was so happy to find Grady's in order to take care of the squirrel's in my attic. John the owner offered top-rate service and sound advice at a fair price which I really appreciated. He did it all in the day I called and gave me a free estimate too! I wish that all the service providers for my home could be as easy of an experience.

Marisa from Ottawa
Marisa from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Squirrels in the attic

A couple of squirrels decided to make their way into our roof and set up a party. Called Grady's and John the owner was there within a week as promised. He immediately assessed the situation and tackled the problem. He followed up after a week and returned to close up the trap door. Squirrels are gone and we now sleep peacefully again. John has alot of intergrity, is very calm and knowledgaeable. I would highly recommend him.

Allison
Allison
10 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wildlife removal

We had what we suspect was a raccoon living under our sun room. Grady's Wildlife Removal service was prompt, efficient and knowledgeable. Both the work itself and the follow up were excellent. The entire perimeter of the sun room was secured with heavy-duty mesh and the work was done so neatly that you hardly notice that it is there. The one-way door worked perfectly and our resident critter is gone. We would not hesitate to call John again for any wildlife services!

Michael from Ottawa
Michael from Ottawa

Remove bird from roof

We recently moved in and found a black bird nesting in our roof/sofit. Gradys were quick to respond, provide a quote and complete the task including securing to roof to prevent the bird from returning. Just slightly more expensive than competitors. Service was good quality and professional, and even provided some additional advice to prevent other pests entering our home. I would certainly use them again.

Mike Giovinazzo from Nepean
Mike Giovinazzo from Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Skunk Removal

When a skunk took up residence under our shed we sought help and John Grady came across as very knowledgeable. He explained the process and options, no pressure. We went ahead.
When work day arrived he was prompt, and did the work in a quality manner even tackled as a few extra surprises along the way. Overall very pleased and would use him again but I'd be happier if we didn't have too. LOL not fond of skunks.

More about Grady's Wildlife Removal

As Ottawa’s wildlife control specialists since 2004, Grady’s Wildlife Removal’s team of professional wildlife control specialists has toiled to meet the growing demand in wildlife control services, both from residential and commercial clients. Grady’s Wildlife Removal is proud to have grown into the premiere wildlife control company in and around Ottawa.

At Grady’s Wildlife Removal, we understand how unsettling and unnerving the discovery of wildlife in your home or business can be. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away, and this is why Grady’s Wildlife Removal is dedicated to offering as much information about wildlife control as possible, so that you know what you are up against and can relax, knowing that, we at Grady’s Wildlife Removal have a solution to your pest problem.

We offer professional, friendly services in all areas of wildlife or animal eradications both residential and commercial.

Ottawa Squirrel Control