Grady's Wildlife Removal

Reviews for Grady's Wildlife Removal

V
V

Wildlife control

John, the owner, over to help us with our raccoon problem. He showed up on time and took the time to explain the issue and to answer all my questions. Since installing fencing, we have not heard from the raccoon(s) again.

John is friendly and left no question unanswered. I am extremely pleased with the experience and the work performed.

Victor,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Customer satisfaction is very important to me. I'm glad to hear you were satisfied with my work. I look forward to working with you in the future if needed.

Take care,

joel.hebert
joel.hebert
1 review , ON

Wildlife Removal

Grady's Wildlife Removal was very effective and also very humane. I was very impressed with the work ethic and friendliness of the staff. I strongly recommend this company to anyone needing their services.

Very happy to hear you were satisfied with my work. Customer satisfaction is very important to us at Grady's Wildlife Removal. Thank you for the great review.

Bob N.
Bob N.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Inspection of roof and soffits to confirm that a large raccoon had not gained access to the attic. Mr. Grady provided a temporary repair to the extensive damage the raccoon had done to the roof.

This was simply an inspection - which grew when the roof damage became apparent. The temporary fix will hold until the roof is re-shingled. Mr. Grady is most knowledgeable man and scrupulously honest.

Thanks Bob. I was glad to help out. If you ever have any wildlife issues in the future, please give me a call.

A M.
A M.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Who was hiding in my attic?

At every point in the process John Grady was kind, concientious and knowledgable, answering all my questions. He completed every stage of the investigation, planned eviction and repair quickly, taking into account the needs of the household. I feel fortunate to have met John Grady and his team. I highly recommend this service.

Good morning,
I'm happy to see how satisfied you are with our services. Hope your father will settle well into his new home. It was a pleasure working for you. I'm glad everything worked out.

Allison
Allison
10 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wildlife removal

Once again, John did a fantastic job. We noticed digging in our basement window well where it appeared that an animal was attempting to get under the wire mesh previously installed by John around our sunroom. John came to take a look, and within half an hour had dug out the window well, installed mesh, and covered the whole area again. We have always received quick, knowledgeable and reasonably priced service from Grady's and wouldn't use anyone else.

Thank you for the positive feedback for a second time. It's always nice knowing previous clients are happy with my services and give me a call when a new problem arises. Enjoy the summer with your family by the pool Allison!! Don't hesitate to call me if anything new comes up.

jolicoeur
jolicoeur

Critters in my attic.

John was most thorough with his approach to protect your property when dealing with critters in your attic. First he inspected the whole attic to try and determine where (if possible) the intruders are, made certain that all but one access is blocked to enable the animals when old enough to leave on their own by installing a trap door that offers an exit but no returning option. This approach is the most humane way to deal with the situation and the most efficient when you consider the damage a frantic mother could cause trying to reach her babies. John first accesses and provides an estimate. He comes three times to monitor the situation and calls in between. The material used and the workmanship to block all access is well done and secures any further instrusions. I would absolutely recommend this approach. I found him very personable, professional and thorough. I was very satisfied and have peace of mind.

Thank you Mrs Jolicoeur. It was a pleasure meeting you and helping you out with your wildlife problem. I really appreciate your positive comments. Feel free to contact me anytime with any issues you may have in the future. Please pass along my thanks to Lise for referring my services to you.

Mike S.
Mike S.

Wildlife Remival From the Attic

John Grady came and did some home improvement for us by evicting a raccoon from our attic, and making it virtually impossible for any new raccoons or any other of our wildlife friends from taking up residence up there. :)

John Grady is the consummate professional. He was not the first person I contacted about out problem, but thankfully he was the last. He is friendly, but professional, and displays an almost unnerving respect for people. There are no fear tactics, and there is no pressure. He offers his service, and you are free to decline. That would be a mistake though. I cannot say enough about this gentleman. His prices are reasonable and it isn't difficult to infer that you aren't being taken advantage of. I gave him 5 Stars only because that's as many as I can give him on this site. Is give him 10 if I could.

Again, I cannot say enough about this business. Hire him! If you have a wildlife issue in your home, don't waste time calling anyone else. Be confident that John Grady will treat you with respect, offer you a fair price, and do a professional job from start to finish.

Thank you Mike. Very happy to hear you were satisfied with my work. I am humbled by your glowing review. If any issues arise please give me a call.

abowry
abowry
1 review Ottawa, ON

Vent reinstallation and other advice

Mr John Grady was very pleasant and he went out of the way to satisfy our needs. He has excellent knowledge about his work and he is very professional.

Thank you very much for the kind words. If you have any issues please give me call.

Thanks

B.C.
B.C.
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Removal of raccoons

John is easy to work with, fast & professional. He makes good common sense & sensible recommendation. I am very happy with his work.

Thank you very much for the kind words. It's very appreciated. If you have any other issues or concerns give me a call.

BobR from Ottawa
BobR from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Wildlife Prevention from Entering house

Mr. Grady was responsive, efficient, pleasant, and carefully explained what he was doing and why. The follow-up was prompt and the price reasonable for the work and materials used. He is highly recommended.

More about Grady's Wildlife Removal

As Ottawa’s wildlife control specialists since 2004, Grady’s Wildlife Removal’s team of professional wildlife control specialists has toiled to meet the growing demand in wildlife control services, both from residential and commercial clients. Grady’s Wildlife Removal is proud to have grown into the premiere wildlife control company in and around Ottawa.

At Grady’s Wildlife Removal, we understand how unsettling and unnerving the discovery of wildlife in your home or business can be. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away, and this is why Grady’s Wildlife Removal is dedicated to offering as much information about wildlife control as possible, so that you know what you are up against and can relax, knowing that, we at Grady’s Wildlife Removal have a solution to your pest problem.

We offer professional, friendly services in all areas of wildlife or animal eradications both residential and commercial.

Ottawa Squirrel Control