Grady's Wildlife Removal

Reviews for Grady's Wildlife Removal

Matthew P.
Matthew P.

Attic Squirrel Removal

Grady's took about a week to get back to me after my initial contact (in their defense, I emailed/called on Christmas Day), but they were at my house within an hour of returning my call, the work was done quickly and professionally, and John was incredibly friendly. Best of all, they did it for substantially less than anyone had quoted me. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone dealing with pest issues!

Hello Matthew,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. It's always a pleasure to meet new people and be able to help them solve their wildlife problem. I'm happy to hear that you were satisfied with my services. Let me know if any new issues arise.

Thanks,

shanepatrickq
shanepatrickq
1 review Ottawa, ON

Removal of wildlife from house and outbuildings.

I have been a customer of John Grady for many years now. No matter what the problem - squirrels in the attic; skunk under the garden shed; racoons in the garage - the job gets done quickly, thoroughly and as humanely as possible. He is a couteous, considerate and quick to respond to any request for help, on occasion even after normal working hours. Mr. Grady is an individual entrepreneur who does every job himself. Unlike some others in the business, he never uses scare tactics to engender unnecessary work. His prices are very reasonable and highly competitive for his field. He brings a great deal of experience to his profession and goes about his business in a calm and efficient manner. I do not hesitate to recommend him to neighbors or any others needing this type of service.

Thank you Shane for this great review. You are one of my best customers. I always look forward to chatting with you. I'm happy to be of service whenever needed. Good luck catching the muskies!

Thanks,

Mary L.
Mary L.

Squirrel removal

Mr Grady is thoughtful, kind and honest. I had another wildlife removal company give me an estimate for the work required and they out and out lied about what was in my loft. Mr Grady maintained a professional demeanor, did not denigrate the other company but, gave me a clear picture of the issue I was facing. He clearly out-lined his plan and the cost of the plan. I would absolutely recommend his services.

Thank you Mary Louise for the kind words. I'm very happy that I was able to solve your wildlife problem. It was a pleasure working with you. Don't hesitate to call with any concerns in the future.

Sincerely,

olivia
olivia
1 review Ottawa, ON

Wildlife removal from the house

We had a red squirrel that got into our house somehow! John Grady was the second removal company we had come, but should have been the first! He did a careful check around our whole house and then crawled under our back deck to look there too. It was under the deck that he found an access point and screened it in very well, screwing the screen to the house so it couldn't be moved. He also used a one way door he made so that if any squirrels were still in the house, they could get out. He came back 2 weeks later to remove the one way door and screened up that area, also putting expanding foam in to further seal the area. We have had no further wildlife activity in our house since John did this - including no mice, which we'd also had a few of every fall. John did an amazing job, at a good price and we highly recommend him!!

Thank you very much Olivia! It never gets old hearing how happy my clients are with the work we do. However it is very humbling. Let's hope you will never need our services again. Merry Christmas Olivia and all the best inthe new year!

Kathy
Kathy

Squirrel removal

John was excellent, knew what he was doing and explained everything very well! Thanks again John!

Thanks Kathy!
It's always nice to hear positive feedback from my clients.

Christine
Christine
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bunnies under the shed

John came to install wiring around the base of our backyard shed to rid the area of bunnies and/or other wildlife we knew to be living there. He installed the mesh wiring deep enough so they can't dig back in, and not just straight down but then across the garden so it's really secure. He then installed a one-way door and within a couple of days we could see the animals had vacated and were unable to return. Shortly after, John came to take the door away and cover the area with the river rock we'd left for that purpose. I appreciated that John cared about our problem but was also kind enough to not want the "visitors" to suffer in any way - this is why he uses the one-way door and doesn't come back until we know they are gone. This is truly a humane way to control the problem because we also learned from John that the bunnies that were living there have more than one home in the neighbourhood so we were simply getting them out of our space, not hurting them. Since the installation of the wire fencing we haven't seen the bunnies or any other creatures (aside from Chipmunks, which are impossible to be rid of) living in our yard. This was important for us as we have a new puppy who is very keen on finding the creatures that were inhabiting the yard and it was making it hard to let her out on her own to explore the yard. Now I know that she can't get under the shed (nor can anything else!) and she's spending less time digging for droppings in the yard because it's not everywhere! John is great to deal with, very friendly, honest, and professional and services provided were on time, on budget, and much more reasonable than competitor Skedaddle, who was offering the same services for about another $500! So glad we called Grady's! Thanks John for the quick and tidy service. We will recommend your company to friends and neighbours.

Thanks Christine! Please let me know if any new issues come up. Happy to hear that your puppy can roam free without worry.

Aly
Aly

Animal removal

Such great service. Not only is the animal gone but I also had the chance to learn more about how to prevent future visitors and similar situations. I really appreciated how great the owner was. He was knowledgable, patient and very thorough.

Thanks Aly for writing a review. It's always nice to hear positive feedback from my clients. Good luck with everything and remember to call me with any wildlife questions or issues.

TShaw in Ottawa
TShaw in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Raccoon Eviction

I have the tendency to write long reviews so will try my utmost to keep this as brief as possible - a simple thank you doesnt seem like enough for the work John (Grady's Wildlife Owner) did at our place.

In the spring of 2016 I called Grady's Wildlife Removal and another Pest Control Company as we had spent the winter months listening to raccoons under our addition and woke up one morning to a strong smell of skunk in our house.

Grady's (John) gave us good news (no skunks) and bad news (not just raccoons but a family of raccoons with babies - in which he could not do any work until the babies made their way out freely).

Even more, John took the time to assess what kind of damage the raccoons had done while under our addition - most notably the raccoons had tore down all of our insulation from the underside of our floor (which led to our addition always being cold in the winter AND the potential for bigger problems in the future with moisture/mold. The other pest control company did NOT do this - and charged me more for the assessment visit!

In the fall of 2016 after excavating under the addition (by hand) and having spray foam installed under our floors, we had Grady's return to install the Stainless Steel Wire around the perimeter of our addition.

I had dug out most of the perimeter 12" deep x 12" kick out for the mesh. Some of this involved digging under deck joists/beams. When John got to site he advised that he needed a minimum of 16" kick out from the wall. Rather than waiting for me to dig it he grabbed his shovel and started throwing dirt - a true sign of quality workmanship in not compromising for the smaller kickout /less physical labor (as im sure some would do).

The best part of my day with John is he took his time to do a quality installation - although I had told him i was more for function than aesthetics - John took the time to put the wire in properly. At no point was he in a rush to just finish the job, he was more concerned in doing the job right.

Our job provided him with some tricky terminations (attaching to wood ,around concrete piers, to a concrete corner) and obstacles (deck joists/beams)- and John had everything he needed (he didnt have to disappear to a store or shop for 1-2 hours).

I would have no hesitation or reservation in recommending Grady's Wildlife Removal.

Thank you very much for the kind words Troy. I take pride in offering the best customer service possible. It's nice to hear the effort I put in doing my work is appreciated. Having you there working with me was a welcomed change. I normally work alone so it was nice chatting with you.

eibulaw
eibulaw

Wildlife removal

A one way door was installed over a hole in the roof's wooden soffit. Later, a wire mesh screen was put in place to prevent any further entry by squirrels.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Sincerely

gorgeousanna.58
gorgeousanna.58

Wildlife Removal

John Grady was a very professional guy. He came to remove wildlife from my property. By doing so, he went the extra mile to satisfy me and exceeded my expectations.

Hello Anna,
Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. Don't hesitate to call if any new problems arise.

More about Grady's Wildlife Removal

As Ottawa’s wildlife control specialists since 2004, Grady’s Wildlife Removal’s team of professional wildlife control specialists has toiled to meet the growing demand in wildlife control services, both from residential and commercial clients. Grady’s Wildlife Removal is proud to have grown into the premiere wildlife control company in and around Ottawa.

At Grady’s Wildlife Removal, we understand how unsettling and unnerving the discovery of wildlife in your home or business can be. Ignoring the problem will not make it go away, and this is why Grady’s Wildlife Removal is dedicated to offering as much information about wildlife control as possible, so that you know what you are up against and can relax, knowing that, we at Grady’s Wildlife Removal have a solution to your pest problem.

We offer professional, friendly services in all areas of wildlife or animal eradications both residential and commercial.

Ottawa Squirrel Control