A Absolockly Security Service

HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Toronto  >  A Absolockly Security Service

Reviews for A Absolockly Security Service

Dianna C in Toronto
Dianna C in Toronto

From lockouts, to rekeying ... Absolockly is our go-to keymasters!

Are you the gatekeeper? Because, Absolockly is the keymaster!

I use Jeff at Absolockly Security Service for our business, as well as personal. I have accidentally locked myself out of my office, and Jeff was able to slave me yet again to my work computer in no time. We have used their services extensively at work. As small as extra keys made on-site to complete rekeying of doors.

Personally, I have recently had locks changed at my home. It was done super quickly and for a very affordable price. We managed to salvage each door entry system, and simply rekey the home.

angela from Toronto
angela from Toronto

Locks changed on new home

A Absolockly Security Service
416-868-1005
387 Dundas Street East
Toronto

I called the team at Absolockly to change the locks at my new loft in down town Toronto. They were able to accommodate my request very fast and did a really incredible job. I had spoken with Jeff and he was so professional and kind and made me feel totally comfortable. Very nice guy. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of having their locks changed. It was a professional, efficient and affordable service.