NKLock & Security

Reviews for NKLock & Security

Daniel
Daniel
1 review Ottawa, ON

NKL installed a push button combo on my front door so that no keys are requird to open i it.

I had ordered this keyless pushbutton lock from the US and it looked a biit complicated to install in my existing front door with a poor design comnbo lock. Not wanting to take a chance on messing up the new lock with wrong assembly, I decided to let a profession handle the installation.
It was a bit complicateed from what I could see, but the Locksmith from NKL performed the job easily andefficiently. The code works well with the new combo. Well worth the service charge. I hiighly recommend NKL for any door lock insrtllation or repair.

Hello Daniel
Thank you for the positive review.
NKLock & Security pride's ourselves in helping our customers in anyway we can.

Warstan
Warstan

Door opener

Supply and install door opener. The service was great. The installer was knowledgeable, prompt and polite.

Hello
Thank you for the positive review.
I look forward to passing along your review to my technician so they know that customers are apprecitive of there efforst.

JR
JR

Lock on entrance door

It was not an urgent work, but NKlock sent a technician within hours. Assessment was promptly done, estimate communicated and work performed within ½ hour: replacing the failing door handle with a basic model, -- giving us time to verify the validity of the warranty of the failing one-- making adjustments (grinding) so that everything work smoothly.
Discussed options, including the possibility the warranty might still be valid. Provided info, including pictures of failing parts for the warranty. Courteous service. (Marty).

Hello JR
Thank you for the positive review.
NKLock & Security strives to maintain a high level of professionalism with all our staff.
I have passed this on to Marty so he can see your review.

RON H.
RON H.

door locks

replacement of rear door lock and adjustment of front door lock.
The work was superb and our technician was super.

Hello Ron
Thank you for taking the time to positively review NKLock & Security.
I am glad to hear your experience was to your satisfaction.

KMidd
KMidd

Front Door Lock Change

Fast. Friendly. Super efficient. I would absolutely recommend your services based on my experience this morning.

Hello
Thank you for leaving us such a positive review.
We take great pride in making your experience with us a favorable one.

Roxanne
Roxanne
1 review Ottawa, ON

Sticky lock in front door fixed and re-keyed with 3 keys.

Both the customer service guy I spoke with and the locksmith were professional and personable. I was able to book an appointment for a specific time rather than having to block off 2 or 3 hours which was great. Happy with the work.

Hello Roxanne
I am pleased that you had a great experience with us.
Randy Walker
Owner

ABoatNerd
ABoatNerd
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home security

Home security. Very professional service all visits on time well done excellent clean up great advice given

Thank you for your positive review.
My team and I take great pride in the service level our customers receive.
Randy Walker
Owner

jasonh
jasonh

Lock rekey

On time, quickly done, everything explained, no complaints at all. Would recommend for anyone changing locks.

Hello Jason
Thank you for your positive review.
I am glad we could help with your security needs.

Lori from Nepean
Lori from Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Re-keying and Door Knob Repair

While I have never visited the store in person, I have used Nepean Kanata Lock and Door on two separate occasions and have been very pleased with their friendly and professional service. The company provides good advice and recommendations without unnecessarily encouraging you to buy expensive products you likely don't need. I would definitely go back to NK Lock for any future lock/door needs.

Hello Lori
NKLock & Security is very pleased we could help with your security issue.
I will pass along this review to my staff so they can see it also.
NKLock & Security

R from Kanata
R from Kanata
3 reviews Kanata, ON

Replace front door lock

NKLocksmiths replaced the lock on our front door. They had a large selection of locks and recommended improvements to our old lock system. We have been very happy with the service provided by this company.

I take great pride in my teams ability to assess your security needs and fulfill them as you require.
I thank you for your kind words and will let my staff know.

More about NKLock & Security

NKLock & Security has been in business in the same location for over 30 years.
We look forward to providing you with top quality products and service.
We service and sell a wide variety of locks and security products.
Visit our website or drop by to discuss your security needs.
Our veteran staff will help you with any questions or concerns you may have.
We look forward to talking with you.

We honour our military by offering a 10% discount on any materials sales.
We also support the Canadian Wounded Warrior PTSD Service Dog Program.
We take our commitment to our military family as an honour and we support those in need.