Nk Lock & Security

Reviews for Nk Lock & Security

Eileen O.
Eileen O.

replacing 2 locks and making several keys

Not only was Marty prompt but did the job very efficiently, explaining details about the job underhand. Very courteous and respectful of our home.

Hello Elleen
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review.
Our technicians understand that our customers need to feel safe and secure before and after our service has been provided.

iwwallace
iwwallace

Locks re-keyed

Arrived on time. Courteous. Did the work quickly and we’ll. Even took a bit of time to en-suite our deadbolt slid a bit better. Exceptional!

Good afternoon
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a positive review.
We strive to have all our customers as satisfied as yourself.

markilsmith
markilsmith
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fixing the lock on my front door.

Young man was very knowledgeable and explained everything he was doing.
I didn't get the first msg.

Hello
I thank you for the positive review.
We understand that locks etc can be very confusing.
We strive to make sure all our customers have the same experience that you recieved.

joanne
joanne

replaced front door knob

I called at 9 AM and the work was completed by 10:30 AM. I am completely satisfied :-)

Hello Joanne
I am pleased we could respond in a timely fashion to your security needs.

J. H.
J. H.

Re-key locks

They came to change the locks the same day I called. The service man went through the pricing with us before he started because we had one lock set that required a special key and would affect the price. He was very pleasant and worked very quickly.

Hello J.H.
NKLock & Security takes pride in our staffs ablity to make sure you understand all that is happening in your home.

andrew
andrew

Lock repair

Arrived on time. Fixed it. Professional service. And then he left. And it’s still working.

Hello Andrew
Thank you for the positive response.
I am pleased NKlock & Security perfomed to your satisfaction.

Gillian
Gillian
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Grip set Replacement

I had my front-door grip set (handle and deadbolt) replaced. They helped me select a new set that would work with my door, and installed it well. The locksmith Marty explained everything well, and was polite and friendly!

Hello Gillian
Thank you very much for the positive review.
NKLock & Security is here to serve anybody that has questions about there security.

Daniel
Daniel
1 review Ottawa, ON

NKL installed a push button combo on my front door so that no keys are requird to open i it.

I had ordered this keyless pushbutton lock from the US and it looked a biit complicated to install in my existing front door with a poor design comnbo lock. Not wanting to take a chance on messing up the new lock with wrong assembly, I decided to let a profession handle the installation.
It was a bit complicateed from what I could see, but the Locksmith from NKL performed the job easily andefficiently. The code works well with the new combo. Well worth the service charge. I hiighly recommend NKL for any door lock insrtllation or repair.

Hello Daniel
Thank you for the positive review.
NKLock & Security pride's ourselves in helping our customers in anyway we can.

Warstan
Warstan

Door opener

Supply and install door opener. The service was great. The installer was knowledgeable, prompt and polite.

Hello
Thank you for the positive review.
I look forward to passing along your review to my technician so they know that customers are apprecitive of there effort.

JR
JR

Lock on entrance door

It was not an urgent work, but NKlock sent a technician within hours. Assessment was promptly done, estimate communicated and work performed within ½ hour: replacing the failing door handle with a basic model, -- giving us time to verify the validity of the warranty of the failing one-- making adjustments (grinding) so that everything work smoothly.
Discussed options, including the possibility the warranty might still be valid. Provided info, including pictures of failing parts for the warranty. Courteous service. (Marty).

Hello JR
Thank you for the positive review.
NKLock & Security strives to maintain a high level of professionalism with all our staff.
I have passed this on to Marty so he can see your review.

More about Nk Lock & Security

NKLock & Security has been in business in the same location for over 30 years.
We look forward to providing you with top quality products and service.
We service and sell a wide variety of locks and security products.
Visit our website or drop by to discuss your security needs.
Our veteran staff will help you with any questions or concerns you may have.
We look forward to talking with you.

We honour our military by offering a 10% discount on any materials sales.
We also support the Canadian Wounded Warrior PTSD Service Dog Program.
We take our commitment to our military family as an honour and we support those in need.