Bond Contracting & Construction Inc

Basement Renovation
755 Lake Bonavista Drive SE Calgary AB T2J 7C9
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Calgary  >  Bond Contracting & Construction Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bond Contracting & Construction Inc

Curtis in Calgary

We just completed a full basement development plus full kitchen reno which included the removal of two walls, new floor and ceiling.

Darwin is very organized and was wonderful at communicating at every stage of our project. Darwin was readily available to answer our questions daily and was able to adjust plans and pricing on the fly very quickly.

The Bond team is very hardworking and clearly show pride in their work and at the end of each day they took extra care in tidying up and putting things away. They were great, we found the whole group very easy to talk to and always available to answer any questions we would have during the whole process.

Thanks Everyone! We will definitely be calling Darwin and his team for all our future projects.

The Butchers

Job Price

Thanks Curtis for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Enjoy the new space(s).

Tony in Calgary

We were very pleased with Darwin and his team. They were very responsive to all of our questions and when things did occasionally go, wrong Darwin was quick to respond and had things completely resolved within 24 hours. His team is great - very polite, good quality, and respectful of the homeowner. If you're lucky enough to have Wayne and Chris work on your renovation, rest assured that you're in good hands. This is the 2nd time we've used Bond Construction because we knew we could count on his quality and customer service (the first time was to develop our basement at our first house). I would strongly recommend him again.

Sue in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

After 3 quotes, Bond Contracting were the best option, based on cost and the communication with Darwin Bond.
The team were excellent and the quality of work was what I was hoping for and I have high expectations! They were able to accommodate my particular requests regarding tiles and shower hardware.
Darwin kept in touch throughout the project and answered all my queries and supervised the job until complete.
I highly recommend them for any bathroom work and will be contacting them again for my next project.

Job Price

Sue, Thanks for recommending Bond Construction and Contracting Inc. It was great working with you on this project.

Jodine in Calgary

Darwin responded very quickly through BBB to provide a quote on the work to install railings at my house on a front cement step. His crew came to install the railings and were polite, respectful. They installed a sharp looking product, and cleaned up well after the install.
I would not hesitate in recommending Bond Construction in the future.

Job Price

Jodine, Thank you for recommending Bond Construction and Contracting Inc. It was great working with you on this project.

John B.

Darwin was prompt and accurate when I requested a quote on a new composite deck in the spring. The project was completed on schedule and on budget in June of this year. The work crew was hard working and cleaned up the site upon completion extremely well. What really impressed me was that in October I noticed a small problem with a couple of the steps on the deck no longer being level. Darwin checked out the problem which was easily corrected within a couple of days.

I am very happy with the finished product and the manner in which the company stood behind its work. I highly recommend Bond Construction and will never use anyone else for my home renovation requirements.

Job Price

John, Thanks for recommending Bond Construction and Contracting Inc. It was great working with you on this project.

CarolK in Calgary

I was really impressed with the work that Darwin and his crew did, adding extra little touches, such as fitting an old bookcase Into the space under the stairs. They listened, and responded, to any concerns or ideas I had. They met quoted costs and timelines.

Job Price

Thanks Carol for recommending Bond Construction and Contracting Inc. It was great working with you on this project.

Mmunro  in Calgary

Look forward to working with Darwin again soon. Bond Contracting installed plumbing and a sink into our garage so we could wash the dog. Darwin gave a detailed quote before the work started and his final invoice came in at that same number. He did exactly what he said he would do and how long it would take. I have full confidence in Darwin and his team. We met with several other contractors and none offered the level of comfort (that he knew what he was doing) along with a competitive price. Like I said, looking forward to working with Darwin again soon!

Job Price

Thanks Mark for recommending Bond Construction and Contracting Inc. It was great working with you on this project.

bikergnome83 in Calgary

We contracted Darwin and his crew to undertake our biggest reno to date. We had a full basement development that included adding a bedroom, full bathroom, mechanical room and rec room with storage closets. Three words to describe all the tradespeople that showed up would be professional, punctual and very personable. We had several questions during the construction and we sometimes emailed Darwin daily and very early in the morning. Despite the early hour Darwin always replied promptly and was very patient and took care of any concerns. Darwin and his crew surpassed our expectations at every turn and we are thrilled with the results. From day one to the furnace cleaning on the final day this experience was the smoothest and most trouble -free renovation we have had completed. They even finished a few days early!! A shout out to the crew that we met along the way: Wayne, Steven, Chris, Devan, Luc, Julie, Spencer and Elmer. Also a pat on the back to the awesome sub contractors, Bill the drywaller, Mike the electrician, Dillon the painter and Randy & his helper from North West Furnace and Duct cleaning! We would highly recommend Bond Construction and Contracting and would be happy to provide a reference.

Karina & Johnny in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

We hired Bond Construction to complete our basement and we could not be happier with the results, staff, and quality. Darwin and his staff were incredibly professional, hard-working, and accommodating. Each day, we witnessed the work in progress and were profoundly impressed. This is NOT a company that cuts corners - they do it and they do it right - and I especially admire that. I can't say more good things - we found the company here on HomeStars and we are grateful we chose to work with Darwin and his team. Thanks again to Darwin, Wayne and the rest of the team!

Job Price

After obtaining several quotes, we hired Darwin to renovate our master bathroom. This was a major job, requiring demolition to the studs. We found Darwin and his crew to start on time, provide a dedicated crew to our project, address our concerns and regularly update us regarding progress and costs. Our project came in right on budget and at the estimated time. We absolutely love the finished product and will definitely use this company again for the next project!

More about Bond Contracting & Construction Inc

We are a full-service residential construction company specializing in whole home renovations, basement developments, kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations & decks in Calgary and areas. Bond Construction’s vision is to provide premium renovation solutions by combining our clients’ needs and wishes with outstanding designs, professional workmanship, exceptional service and integrity. We have been bringing dreams to life for more than 14 years..