Bond Contracting & Construction Inc

Basement Renovation
755 Lake Bonavista Drive SE Calgary AB T2J 0N3
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Calgary  >  Bond Contracting & Construction Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bond Contracting & Construction Inc

Obysk in Calgary

After having more than 10 different contractors out for a quote, I knew Darwin was the right choice right from the initial hand shake.

Professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. This is not a weekend warrior kind of crew, these guys know their stuff.

I was quoted on a pressure treated deck and fence. When asked if I wanted green treated or brown treated wood, I asked if the cost was the same, knowing in fact that it was. Darwin was the only contractor, of the 10 I had out, that was honest and said the cost was the same, it just came down the preference. Every other "guy" wanted to charge extra for the brown treated.

Deck was built very sturdy with a high attention to detail while maintaining current building codes. Fence is equally well built with obvious pride of workmanship. When I look straight at the very first fence post, all the other posts disappear behind it, they really took the extra time to get it done right.

Darwin also offered a discount as 2 of my neighbors also decided to hire him for their fences. I didn't have to ask for this, he offered.

I will 100% be calling Darwin when it's time to develop our basement, highly recommend!

Thanks very much for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated. It was a pleasure doing business with you as well.

We hired Bond Contracting and Construction to build a new fence for our backyard. The Bond team were very efficient and professional and worked very hard to have it done very quickly. We would definitely hire them again.

Thanks for the feedback, it is very much appreciated!

Carrie in Calgary

We were looking to finish our basement as we had a baby coming and wanted the extra room. Darwin was very quick to respond to our initial request and was very understanding when we decided to think about it.
After we reviewed the quote and compared to others, we went with Darwin and his team and are so happy we did. We had a short timeline and he was true to his word that he would get it all completed before the baby arrived. The process was so simple and it was a dream to deal with him and the rest of his team and his contractors.
We have shown many family and friends the completed basement and everyone is complimentary on how it looks like the rest of the house and the how great it turned out!

Thanks Carrie for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Enjoy the new space.

Lee

Great customer service! Darwin and crew were kind, polite and respectful with questions and construction decisions. The quality of work was impeccable. Very happy with the finished product! Would, and have recommended to others!

Thanks lee for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you on this project as well! Enjoy the new back yard!

Satisfied customer in Calgary

3 of us (neighbors) had fencing done on our properties, very professional crew and well organized as well as always keeping the work site neat and tidy at the end of the day. When they completed the fencing on our properties, they left all of our properties spotless! Very well built and sturdy!

Curtis in Calgary

We just completed a full basement development plus full kitchen reno which included the removal of two walls, new floor and ceiling.

Darwin is very organized and was wonderful at communicating at every stage of our project. Darwin was readily available to answer our questions daily and was able to adjust plans and pricing on the fly very quickly.

The Bond team is very hardworking and clearly show pride in their work and at the end of each day they took extra care in tidying up and putting things away. They were great, we found the whole group very easy to talk to and always available to answer any questions we would have during the whole process.

Thanks Everyone! We will definitely be calling Darwin and his team for all our future projects.

The Butchers

Thanks Curtis for the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Enjoy the new space(s).

Tony in Calgary

We were very pleased with Darwin and his team. They were very responsive to all of our questions and when things did occasionally go, wrong Darwin was quick to respond and had things completely resolved within 24 hours. His team is great - very polite, good quality, and respectful of the homeowner. If you're lucky enough to have Wayne and Chris work on your renovation, rest assured that you're in good hands. This is the 2nd time we've used Bond Construction because we knew we could count on his quality and customer service (the first time was to develop our basement at our first house). I would strongly recommend him again.

Sue in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

After 3 quotes, Bond Contracting were the best option, based on cost and the communication with Darwin Bond.
The team were excellent and the quality of work was what I was hoping for and I have high expectations! They were able to accommodate my particular requests regarding tiles and shower hardware.
Darwin kept in touch throughout the project and answered all my queries and supervised the job until complete.
I highly recommend them for any bathroom work and will be contacting them again for my next project.

Sue, Thanks for recommending Bond Construction and Contracting Inc. It was great working with you on this project.

Jodine in Calgary

Darwin responded very quickly through BBB to provide a quote on the work to install railings at my house on a front cement step. His crew came to install the railings and were polite, respectful. They installed a sharp looking product, and cleaned up well after the install.
I would not hesitate in recommending Bond Construction in the future.

Jodine, Thank you for recommending Bond Construction and Contracting Inc. It was great working with you on this project.

John B.

Darwin was prompt and accurate when I requested a quote on a new composite deck in the spring. The project was completed on schedule and on budget in June of this year. The work crew was hard working and cleaned up the site upon completion extremely well. What really impressed me was that in October I noticed a small problem with a couple of the steps on the deck no longer being level. Darwin checked out the problem which was easily corrected within a couple of days.

I am very happy with the finished product and the manner in which the company stood behind its work. I highly recommend Bond Construction and will never use anyone else for my home renovation requirements.

John, Thanks for recommending Bond Construction and Contracting Inc. It was great working with you on this project.

More about Bond Contracting & Construction Inc

We are a full-service residential construction company specializing in whole home renovations, basement developments, kitchen renovations, bathroom renovations & decks in Calgary and areas. Bond Construction’s vision is to provide premium renovation solutions by combining our clients’ needs and wishes with outstanding designs, professional workmanship, exceptional service and integrity. We have been bringing dreams to life for more than 14 years..