Armoires Denis Couture Inc

Kitchen Planning & Renovation
635, boulevard Guimond Longueuil QC
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in West Chazy  >  Armoires Denis Couture Inc

Review for Armoires Denis Couture Inc

450-651-6941
635, boulevard Guimond
Longueuil
QC

Not reliable and very expensive. I contacted them to build a new kitchen in my house, they promise that they’ll take care of everything. Finally, they sent us some very expensive contractors (asked us more than double the price that Denis Couture promised it will cost when signed the contract) to do the job and we didn't agree. Now we asked to return our deposit back but they don’t want to respond to our emails and phone calls. My recommendation avoid at any cost. For sure I’ll never approach them again.