Mould Scene Incorporated

Nathan in Georgetown
Nathan in Georgetown
1 review Georgetown, ON

Basement Mould Remediation

We had MSI come out and remediate our basement. I was initially worried about all my neighbors thinking my lifestyle was unexceptable because i had mould in my basement. When Mike and his crew showed up they were very quick and very professional. They didn't show up with logo's on the trucks and they didn't discuss the issue's i had with any neighbors. I was very impressed with how thorough they were considering the price of the job. Thank you so much!

More about Mould Scene Incorporated

Mould Inspection, Consulting and Remediation Company Servicing Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Former Illegal Marijuana Grow Operation properties within Ontario.
Looking for Mold Detection & Removal pros in Mississauga?