David's Fine Linens

David's Fine Linens

Reviews for David's Fine Linens

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Rip off stay away!

I bought a duvet cover set on sale that was supposedly originally priced at $1200 after a few months the threads pulled out on the pillow shams, despite following the washing instructions. I brought them in to be replaced and they gave me the wrong size, now they say that they cannot get the correct size as they are sold as part of a set and the ones they gave me were "extras" they had laying around. I strongly suspect that they sold me factory seconds even though they were not marked as such. Buyer beware!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Poor quality merchandise, very poor customer service

Purchased thousands of dollars in bedding, including duvets and sheets. Their laundering instructions were followed, but sheets, did not wash well. Returned sheets and staff promised replacement - but first had to send to their 'head office'. After months of calls and waiting, discovered there was no 'head office' and they refused replacement. Poor quality merchandise and extremely poor customer service. Would never buy from them again.

No Customer Support in Old Toronto
No Customer Support in Old Toronto

No Customer Support

We ordered a king sheet set. The flat sheet was not cut to the contracted size. When we returned the sheet they said they would add a piece of fabric to make it the correct size instead of ordering a new sheet as per the contract. Bad customer support. Don't shop there!

Elle G. in Vaughan
Elle G. in Vaughan

Great products, great service.

Purchased a complete bedroom set and very happy with the quality of the fabrics. The sales rep when up and beyond with guidance and a friendly attitude. I would definitely shop there again. A wonderful store.

Stay away!!!!!

Purchased a duvet, duvet set and pillow. The salesperson Liz gave me the wrong size duvet cover set by mistake. When we went back the next day to exchange for the right size, we left the queen size one there and they promised to deliver us the correct size by 4 pm that same day. Turns out they didn't have the king size so they decided to make up that we washed the duvet cover set. I was forced to dispute the charge with my credit company and sided with us. David the owner made a fake receipt as though I came and picked up the duvet. Stay away!!!!