Outdoor Lighting Company Ltd The

Landscape Lighting
14-4312 Ogden Road SE Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Landscape Lighting in Calgary  >  Outdoor Lighting Company Ltd The

Reviews for Outdoor Lighting Company Ltd The

new home build, then redo of landscaping post flood

This is a family run business - honest, reliable and hard working.
Outdoor lighting company has high quality lighting and does extremely good work for affordable and reasonable prices.
You will not be disappointed in their work. Thank you Tyler and Kathy for all the free labour you gave us post flood in 2013. You were there when we needed your help most.

Scott from Calgary
Scott from Calgary

Repair Outdoor lights

I hired the Outdoor Lighting Company earlier in the year to repair some light (previously installed years ago by another company). They were professional to deal with over the phone, the technicians showed up on time, diagnosed the problem and fixed it in a timely manner. A couple month later I noticed a few lights were not working (may or may not have been related to original issue), I contacted them and they sent someone out to repair the lights. Even though I was completely satisfied with their first visit, they didn't charge me for the second visit, which was completely unexpected as I thought they were dilligent in the first visit. I would definately recommend this company, as their customer service and communication was very good.

Todd
Todd
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

Stair lights

I was wanting to put lights in my concrete stairs, so I contacted Outdoor lighting Co, & they were able to provide a great selection of products & information on how to install the lights. I followed there advice & the project turned out great, I will be visiting them for more outdoor lighting needs