Innisfil Air Conditioning Limited

565 Welham Road Barrie ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Barrie  >  Innisfil Air Conditioning Limited

Reviews for Innisfil Air Conditioning Limited

Sudakar Wimalaratnam from Innisfil
Sudakar Wimalaratnam from Innisfil
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Home renovation new HVAC

I hired this company to design and install new HVAC for my house. I am very happy with the job. This company is prompt and professional. I am very satisfied with the work and will recommend to anyone. Very friendly and helpful sales rep (Keith Thomas). Goes the extra mile to make sure the customer is satisfied.

Marty J in Midhurst
Marty J in Midhurst
2 reviews MIDHURST, ON

New Furnace

These guys were just wonderful. Our home is over 20 years old with a completely finished basement. This company installed a brand new hi eff. furnace in our home with NO damage whatsoever to the drywall on the ceiling and walls. They wore slippers while they were in our home and were gentlemen around my family.

The furnace we ordered was back ordered as we ordered the most popular model. (second from top-of-the-line) so they installed the top-of-the-line one at the same cost as the noe we ordered. ($1,000.00) upgrade. Highly recommend this company!