Jd Swallow Heating Contractors Inc

Reviews for Jd Swallow Heating Contractors Inc

Shelley in Ottawa
Shelley in Ottawa

Furnace and AC Repairs

Prompt, reliable, honest, generous with time, easy to work with - I cannot comment enough how helpful the technicians have been over the last three years since I bought this house with HVAC issues. I cannot recommend this team enough.

Phil in Newmarket
Phil in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Furnace and AC install

Steve and his team at JD Swallow were amazing. Tough install that was done professionally, highest level of Quality and of course at a fair price. Couldn't recommend them any higher!

Cathy Wilson
Cathy Wilson

Furnace Maintenance

Technician arrived when they said he would. He was polite and knowledgeable about a few things I had asked him. He left everything neat and tidy the same way he found it.

Nat in Barrhaven in London
Nat in Barrhaven in London
1 review Ottawa, ON

Great Company

JD Swallow did a fantastic job replacing my furnace and air conditioner. They were responsive in answering my questions and helpful with suggestions on what I needed. They had the best quote (out of 3 other companies) Their technicians were friendly, professional and prompt. The whole experience was great. I have already recommended them to a neighbour in need of a new AC.

Barbara in Ottawa
Barbara in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Too notch service from a family-owned business

I’ve been a customer for years and am always satisfied with the service JD Swallow provides.

Today was a service call to replace a part for my older AC unit (got a good explanation of what was needed and what the options were).

Previously, they’ve been here to service my old furnace (emergency call in mid-winter) and then in 2018 to install a new one. Fair pricing, amazing service.

Highly recommended!

Jim E in Ottawa
Jim E in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Air Conditioner & HRV

Outstanding response from J.D. Swallow and their Team Leader. Getting a replacement air conditioner was important and an HRV to help reduce the humidity in the house due to replacement of all windows with triple pane units. Quick response, excellent presentation, good pricing, along with a preferred customer discount, make this a no-brainer. I have dealt with J.D. Swallow for more than 20 years and they continue to impress me. I have referred them to numerous family members, friends and neighbors. Great job. Installation of the new air conditioner and HRV were completed on 23 Jun 20. Outstanding job by two very friendly and competent technicians. Excellent clean up and overall great experience. Just another reason to remain a loyal J.D. Swallow customer and to recommend them to my friends, relatives and neighbors for similar projects. Thanks guys.

Tara in Mississauga
Tara in Mississauga
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent!

I had JD Swallow Heating and Cooling come earlier this Fall to service my furnace and provide an estimate for a furnace humidifier. Everyone that I dealt with were extremely professional, courteous and responded to my inquiry very quickly. I was so impressed that I did use them for my humidifier install and I could not be more pleased. Excellent service and excellent staff.

oca2dja in Gloucester
oca2dja in Gloucester
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

bought and installed smart thermostat

We couldn't have been happier with Robert of JD Swallow- efficient, friendly, neat, answered all our questions. We had never used the services of JD Swalllow before but certainly will in the future.

Perfect

JD Swallow Heating Contractors Inc just ROCKED our furnace repair! Fast response. Friendly service. Accurate and reasonable pricing. Great experience. Our furnace was going on and off and finally died at night. Would have been much more stressful but these guys got it taken care of wonderfully.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Gloucester?