Ontario Hearth Fireplaces

Reviews for Ontario Hearth Fireplaces

Coollnurse in Mississauga
Coollnurse in Mississauga

New Fireplace

Needed to upgrade fireplace in old house...Ontario Hearth turned my 70's fireplace into a WONDERFUL FEATURE in my house...Very happy with the Team effort of ALL the staff...Shout out to Amanda in the office, for her professionalism and amazing scheduling...Stonework is awesome...Highly Recommend Ontario Hearth!

Ella15Smith in Mississauga
Ella15Smith in Mississauga

New Gas Fireplace

Couldn't have made a better choice than Ontario Hearth. My husband and I knew nothing about fireplaces when we first decided to add one in our living room, and all the info was kinda overwhelming, Charles was very informative and very patient with us, as well as the guys that did the installation were very professional. We had zero hick ups.We are actually thinking of doing another unit in the basement in the fall and we'll be using them again.

Gas Fireplace Install

We purchased a fireplace a few months ago and just found out that we need a small part... it's now 3 months later and after many attempted communications, we still can't seem to get any assistance, much less service, from anybody at Ontario Hearth because nobody returns your call. If you're smart, you'll shop elsewhere.. avoid these people at all costs!!

Purchase and install a gas fireplace

fireplace is beautiful , after purchase service is brutal. Multple calls and emails are not even responed to. Complaints to Majestic head office recieve empty promises . Unbelievable that a service company can remain in business providing this level of service

Sorry but we don't even sell Majestic fireplaces. Please call me so we can resolve this. Thank you;
Charles

1 review Burlington, ON

They just don't care

They installed a Wood Burning Fireplace in my house. It wasn't working well (smoking). I must have exchanged more than 30 emails with them over almost 2 years they never fixed it or cared to come see it.

Fireplace

These guys could easily be an 8 or 9 out of 10, Their workers are knowledgeable, neat and polite. However, they are terrible in meeting their commitments. At least four meetings that they committed to were missed (two times without even informing me). Worst of all they did not come back to fix minor deficiencies as promised by both Cory and Charles. Bottom line, these guys cannot be trusted to keep their word or honour their commitments.

New Fireplace

we went into the showroom, and were greeted by a very helpful young woman. She was very knowledgeable. We purchased a unit, and it was installed the following week, with no issues. we are very happy with the staff and service. We will be using them again shortly when we renovate our basement :)

gwendolyn in Burlington
gwendolyn in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

new fireplace

I went to three different showrooms before going to Ontario Hearth Fireplaces.I have to say the showroom was very impressive I had not seen anything like this before coming here. We had a brick fireplace in our family room that I just hated and did not know what my options were .Long story short they removed all the old brick and hearth.Next they came installed our new gas fireplace and then re framed the wall.Sean came the following day and installed our new beam and stone wall I am so impressed it is beautiful.I found the staff to be very professional from start to finish .Nice work guys
Gwendolyn Gosley

JB in Mississauga
JB in Mississauga

2 gas fireplace installations

The saleman, Charles, is a challenge to work with. He is vague with his answers and very opinionated. He dislikes listening to customers ideas. The install jobs were good and accurately measured, however, on both install jobs the installer failed to attach the mandatory pressure test tags on the new gas lines. These are MAJOR safety violations which could shut this company down. Only the owner/manager was able to put the tag on for us (on request). When I told the owner/manager, Steve, there was no gas safety tag, he replied "your house hasn't blown up yet so it must be okay". The owner came out to my house and put the pressure test tags on the gas lines as requested, however, he never performed the mandatory leak tests because he assumed the installer did it previously. Poor salesman and disregard for safety and laws makes me give this company a poor review. I do not recommend this company to anyone. The good news is the fireplaces look good and my house hasn't blown up yet.

Mark Young in Mississauga
Mark Young in Mississauga

new gas firepalce

Visited their showroom last weekend to look at their gas fireplace units. Steve was very helpful providing a lot of details on the units and helping us decide. He came to our house on the following Monday and took all measurements, layout etc so that it would make it easier to decide on the proper fireplace unit. Their service has been great.