Peter Knippel Nursery Inc

Brian Grant from Manotick
Brian Grant from Manotick
1 review Manotick, ON

no warrenty on perrenials

We have been buying plants at this nursary for more than ten years. This year was the first time a plant die on us so I tried to return it with the bill. The clerk told me that they did not warrenty their plants. I e-mailed the owner over this matter, no response. We are very disappointed in this nursary's policy of no returns and will not be purchasing plants there in the future. Brian

Jill Miller in Russell
Jill Miller in Russell
16 reviews RUSSELL, ON

Bedding plants

I used to shop here often before I moved to SW Ontario. Having just moved back after 8 years, I went to buy some plants last spring for our new house, and I felt like the plant selection was not as good as before and the prices much higher. I only purchased some "necessities" and will have to shop around this coming spring!

Hi,
Thank you for your comments in regards to our annual selection and pricing. Annual prices have risen over the last number of years as many of the products associated with producing annuals have increased as well. I encourage you to sign up for our email newsletter at www.knippelnursery.com in order to take advantage of our weekly sales and advice. If you are looking for specific annuals please let us know and we would be happy to quote on them for you.
Looking forward to spring!
The Knippel Team

MelMuff
MelMuff
4 reviews INGLESIDE, ON

Flowers for garden

This is my favourite garden centre. I go here every year to get my petunias, geraniums and other annual flowers. It has such an array of flowers. All different kinds. Has good perrinals too. If you want dark purple and white perriwinkle, then this is the place to get them. They have trees for sale too.

Ashley in Ottawa
Ashley in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Gardening

I found Peter Knippel to be on the expensive side for plant purchases. The selection is pretty good, but other places have much better deals. They do have a nice selection of annuals.

Charlie
Charlie
1 review Ottawa, ON

assorted bushes & evergreens

Ordered various plants for my back yard. Had great service and the plants have been in for a couple of years and are doing great.

Good products. Would strongly recommend to anyone.

fiona in Almonte
fiona in Almonte
1 review Almonte, ON

installation of trees

THIS COMPANY CAME TO MY HOUSE TO INSTALL TREES IN MY BACK YARD. THEY DUG THE HOLES BY HAND BECAUSE OF THE DAMAGE THE EQUIPMENT WOULD HAVE DONE. THEY DID A VERY GOOD JOB AND CLEANED UP THE MESS AFTERWARDS.

Looking for Garden Centres pros in Nepean?