Deckers Electric

Reviews for Deckers Electric

Karen in Burlington
Karen in Burlington
1 review Barrie, ON

Great Service all around!

The gentlemen who came into my home provided top notch service! Starting right from the first phone call to the clean up and removal of the old tank!

Thanks for the great service DECKER ELECTRIC!!!!

Daniel from Caledon
Daniel from Caledon
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Water Heater Installation

My owned electric water heater was leaking so I called Reliance to get a rental electric tank. They subcontracted the work to Decker Electric. Alex performed the work and was great. He answered all my questions and showed me exactly what he was doing as I was curious of the various steps required to remove and install a new tank. He called me the day before and offered to come after his day of work if the leak was really bad. I told him it wasn't a big leak and I had shut off the water so he came at 8am. I appreciated that he would come after a long day of work. Thanks for doing a great job and we're enjoying having hot water again. Thanks Reliance Home Comfort and to Alex at Decker Electric

k spencer in Bolton
k spencer in Bolton
3 reviews BOLTON, ON

dishwasher installation, faulty lights

I called these guys as they serviced our home once as recommended for our water tank. they worked on a faulty light in my walk in closet and put in dishwasher. the service was great and he had to come back a 2nd time at no addt'l charge. would use again.