Chintz & Company

Reviews for Chintz & Company

DIana  in Calgary
DIana in Calgary

Custom drapery and pillows

Chintz and company has incredible customer service. I used them to do $15K+ in custom drapery over 8 years ago and they are doing repair work on silk drapes for free even though the manager that I was dealing with left over 3 years ago. Margo is an exceptional member of their staff and has always gone above and beyond to ensure that we are happy even though the work they performed for us was many years ago. I would recommend them to anyone due to their high quality workmanship and above and beyond customer service.

vanessa in Calgary
vanessa in Calgary

Home Furnishings

This is one of my favourite stores in the city to just go and peruse. They have so much amazing furniture and homewares from all over the world. I have purchased a few pieces from Chintz over the years and have been very happy with the service and quality. I also really enjoy going there to get birthday presents and cards. They have a great section of gifts!

melanie in Calgary
melanie in Calgary
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

Redecorate

After renovating our bedroom we wanted to redecorate it and the ladies at Chintz helped us pick the right materials for everything from our bedding to curtains, as well as finding the right furniture that worked to our taste and comfort. Although the pricing is not always cheap the product and the service definitely make up for it.

mary in cranston
mary in cranston

Furniture

We bought a couch, ottaman, and two large chairs from Chintz and the beautiful products. When we contacted them after a problem with the product was noticed - they dealt with it right away.