Ontario Concrete Finishing

Brooklin
Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

Driveway, Front walkway and Pool deck

Outstanding work from start to finish. Frank is the best when it comes to pattern and color concrete work. I have know Frank since 2002 and when ever I need help or advice for concrete he is always available to assist. This service is rarely available today, but you can count on Frank and Team!
Thanks Again
W. Stanbridge

Thank you so much for the great review , your stamped concrete has held up amazing for 15 years and your back yard looks just like the day we did it , it's been a pleasure to serve you .
Thanks again
Frank

Luciano in
Luciano in
1 review Whitby, ON

Front Walkway and Steps

A big thank you to Frank and his crew. From beginning to end, he was very professional, patient and really cared about the small details that usually get overlooked. He offered lots of ideas but also listened to us and was very mindful of our budget. Our experience with Frank and his crew have been such a pleasant, they far exceeded our expectations. We're very please, job well done!

Kim & Charlie Luciano

Thank you so much Kim and Charlie for the great review , it was a pleasure working for you , thanks again
Frank and the team

Valerie Wright from Oshawa
Valerie Wright from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Porch Replacement and landscaping

My experience with Frank, of Ontario Concrete Finishing and the work he and his employees did at my home was positive, professional and exceeded my expectations. Frank had no difficulty coming to my home more than once to discuss plans for the replacement of my front porch and provided me with design options within my budget. He was patient and took the time to listen to what I was proposing. He communicated with me promptly and in detail whenever I contacted him. He and his crew started on the date provided and worked steadily and efficiently from beginning to end. And, for me, to have the owner working hands on each and every day on my project is exceptional. I had several of my neighbours come to me afterwards and say how hard Frank and his crew worked each and every day and to say how attractive and effective my new porch and landscaping were and how much this added to the curb appeal of my home. Frank kept me informed of what was being done each day and explained to me what they were doing and why. When the project was completed, the cleanup was amazing. He went over and above to deliver a superior outcome from the wonderful design he worked into the porch top to the extra plantings he put in the landscaping. It was such a pleasurable experience to complete this project with Frank and his crew. I would highly recommend Frank and his company for a project small or large.

Thank you Valerie for the kind review. It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new porch and landscaping.

Frank

king.red in Bowmanville
king.red in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Complete backyard

Our initial meeting with Frank lead me and my family on a journey that we are very glad we took. While we had a concept of what we wanted Frank developed and designed a plan to achieve that goal together. He took the project to heart and at times I felt the backyard was more his back yard then mine. This showed a level of pride and ownership I have not seen in other contractors. I myself am a tradesman with thirty years in the construction industry and as I watched Frank and his team I realized very quickly there was going to be no short cuts or cheap tricks. Frank communicated his start date, his daily progress and his recommendations in a professional and diligent manner. His team were friendly and hard working and quickly made friends with my family. This is the first review I have ever written but I feel compelled to recommend Ontario Concrete based on my personal experience and the finished product.

I am very appreciative of you taking the time to write such a positive review for Ontario Concrete Finishing. I hope you enjoy your backyard for many years! Best, Frank

Lori in Maple
Lori in Maple
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard Stamped Concrete

Frank and his team did an amazing job on my backyard patio and pool surround!!! Everything turned out so beautiful. All was done with very little inconvenience and in a timely manner. This patio will probably outlast the house! The built in lighting under the stairs was a lovely surprise. Frank helped me choose the correct colours that best suits the current colour scheme of my home.
I hope to have the rest of my walkways done in the future, I wouldn't use anyone else for this job.

Thanks Lori- It would be a pleasure to work with you again. You made it so easy and I am happy you took the time to post your experience!

Kristi in Oshawa
Kristi in Oshawa

Front walkway and patio

Frank and his team were wonderful. Frank helped us choose a style and colour scheme that worked with our home, and we are so pleased with the results. He and his workers were always here when they said they would be, made sure the area was safe for our children at the end of each day, and they left the job site spotless upon completion. Frank went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the project. We will absolutely recommend Ontario Concrete Finishing to our friends and family!

That's a very complimentary review Kristi. Thanks for taking your time to post it.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Front porch & walkway

We are pleased with our walkway and porch. We now have a beautifully shaped sitting area in front of our house. Frank has an eye for design, colour and detail. He suggested two different styles of stamped concrete, one for the main sitting area and one for the rest. My husband and I had colour choices in mind, Frank, gave his ideas, pulling different colour bags out to show us the colours and how they actually did work together and look good with our house. We ended up going with his colour suggestions and are glad we did.
Seeing the process, and the rebar used, why we needed a French drain and all the help along the way with design and colour, we are glad we choose Frank and his team.
We did have 3 companies quote. Frank was found to be the most knowledgable and responsive by far. He clearly knows what he is doing and has even advised us how to fix, repair and reseal our back deck which has stamped concrete done by previous owners and by another known company. He was not the lowest quote, actually, he was the highest...but we decided if we were going to spend the money it was better to spend a little more and get good results, then spend less and get what you get. If you call Frank, you will find that he brings pictures, real pictures of his work and produces quality work, in a customer friendly responsive manner. Thanks Frank and your team.

Ontario Concrete Finishing aims to please and we thank you for posting this review!

S Reid in Oshawa
S Reid in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Large front staircase and patio

Frank did our stairs approximately 7 years ago and it still looks amazing! He was able to work around our existing garden bed, as well as adding a patio and make it look like it had always been there. We get compliments all the time on how nice they are. Great Job...I always recommend Frank.

Very happy to have worked with you again! Thanks again for your time in writing the review.

Fantastic Work  in Oshawa
Fantastic Work in Oshawa

Front and Back Patio

Frank and his team were fantastic and very hard workers.
I had a front and back patio done. The outcome was amazing. Frank's eye for design and detail is amazing. I would highly recommend this company and his employees.
Thank you for all that you have done.

Thanks very much for posting this review. We enjoyed working with you!

More about Ontario Concrete Finishing

Ontario Concrete Finishing specializes in decorative stamped concrete. With over 25 years experience, OCF is the guaranteed choice for your stamped concrete needs. Quality work from patios to driveways, steps with LED lights, pool decks, and landscape design, we make your outdoor living space a dream come true.

Established in May 1990 by Frank Barone, Ontario Concrete Finishing has remained an industry leader based on a reputation of quality workmanship, attention to detail, experience, and integrity.

Our extensive body of work displays the variety of decorative and practical applications of concrete. We utilize only the most advanced forming and finishing technologies in creating our final product; we believe your satisfaction deserves nothing less.

Servicing the Durham Region for over 25 years
• Ontario Concrete Finishing serves Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Clarington and Pickering
• Professional On-site consultation, all work is covered by a 2 year warranty
• 30 designs to choose from, unlimited colors

We offer a wide range of landscape construction services to enhance your outdoor living space:
• Decorative Stamped Concrete
• Custom Gazebos
• Pergolas
• Pool Houses and Pool Decks
• Concrete sealing/maintenance
Thank you for visiting, we look forward to working for you this season!