Ontario Concrete Finishing

Kerr in Durham Region
Kerr in Durham Region
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Backyard patio and walkway

We definitely chose the right company for the job. Frank & his team were amazing! Frank is straightforward, realistic, & a perfectionist. The results far exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier. Worth every dollar spent and more. We've received many compliments from friends, family, & neighbours and we're beyond excited to enjoy our new patio for many summers to come. If you want good, quality stamped concrete, then look no further. I would definitely recommend Ontario Concrete Finishing.

Thank you so much for the great review , we had so much fun working for you, and yes you will enjoy it for many years to come .
From the O.C.F. Team thank you for everything

Thompson
Thompson
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Front Porch

We hired OCF to resurface our front porch ,the result was better than we could have dreamed of.Frank and his team did an amazing job with the texturing of the concrete. It looks amazing! They are very skilled at what they do. I would recommend Ontario Concrete Finishing without hesitation .

Thank you so much Bruce for the great review , your porch looks amazing and I hope you enjoy it .
From the O.C.F. team have a great summer and thanks again .

Nancy Walsh in Oshawa
Nancy Walsh in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front porch

Our front porch was a total mess. We contacted Frank and he came the same day to give us an estimate. We chose his company and were not disappointed. Frank listened to any questions we had and gave us options as to patterns and colours. He came every day to check on the progress of the work of his team. He kept us updated as to what was being done and when that would happen. His workers were exemplary and very knowledgeable. Frank pays extreme attention to detail and is a very hands on person doing the finishing details himself. My husband and I would highly recommend Ontario Concrete Finishing a truly professional company with quality workmanship.

Thank you so much for the great review , it was a pleasure working for you
We at the O.C.F. team thank you for everything

Michael O in Toronto
Michael O in Toronto
13 reviews Whitby, ON

New stairs to basement apartment

I hired Frank to pour new concrete stairs to my basement apartment after the company I originally hired, vanished, after only one day on the job. I was in a bit of predicament, because I only had one week to finish the stairs and pass the final building inspection if I was going to move my tenants in on-time. This was a rather small job for him, however, I think Frank felt bad for me and decided to help me out. He gave me his word that he would try to get the job completed on-time and more than delivered. Frank coordinated with the city and ensured that everything was done to code and even got the project completed one day early. But what impressed me even more was how he helped me address a last-minute request from the city which allowed me to get my final building inspection wrapped up. This was something that he was not even responsible for. I also appreciated the daily status updates from Frank so I knew how my project was progressing and when I could expect to have it completed. Frank is a no-nonsense contractor who delivers a quality product and professional service. I wish there were more guys like him on this site.

Sincerely,
Michael Okulicz

Thank you so much for the great review Michael , it was a pleasure to work for you and I wish you all the best .

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Complete backyard redo

Frank and his crew saved me and my husband from a great deal of heartache. We initially hired two previous contractors which turned out to be a total nightmare!

Frank came in and proposed a completely different view ( much safer for my family) than the others even considered. This team is so professional and the attention to detail is second to none. We watched them work and it totally blew our minds they take zero shortcuts to do anything.

Being a very picky / fussy person myself I sometimes question if we were making the right decision BUT when Frank was done I was totally blown away and cannot wait to have him come back for my other projects.

Trust me....do not go anywhere else. You will pay more with Frank but good things aren't cheap and cheap things aren't good!

Thank you Frank and your team for being the BEST in the industry!

Thank you so much for the great review , it was a pleasure to work for you guys.
On behalf of the o.c.f. team we thank you for for everything.

Dave & Beth in Toronto
Dave & Beth in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Porch, walkway, landing

Frank and his crew did an amazing job. The development of our concept with Frank’s enhancement of ideas and tremendous attention to detail, resulted in a very pleasing area for our country home. His crew were hard working, courteous and respectful. Ontario Concrete Finishing in our opinion would be our first choice for custom concrete design in the future”.
Dave and Beth
Ashburn

Thank you so much for the great review , working on your amazing property was very pleasing , Thank you from all us at the o.c.f. team for the gift cards at the end .
Thanks again for everything you have done for us

Claude in oshawa in Oshawa
Claude in oshawa in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Driveway and walkway

Recently had our driveway-walkway done in stamped concrete. We could not be more pleased with the results and were very impressed with the professionalism of Frank and his staff. Their commitment to detail and attention to our thoughts throughout the process was second to none and really shows in their work. I would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of work!

Thank you for the great review Claude ,your cobblestone pattern driveway looks great and it was great working with you.
Thank you from the o.c.f. team

lcutler99 in Toronto
lcutler99 in Toronto

Front porch steps and driveway border

It’s been about three weeks since frank and his team finished the front porch steps and driveway border and everyone who walks by stops and complements on how great it looks.
Frank and his team are very professional and go out of their way to make sure you are fully satisfied.
Thanks again frank for a job well done.
Diane and Leon

Thank you Leon and Diane for the great review , it does look amazing , thank you from all of us at o.c.f. , my team had fun working for you guys .

John in Ajax
John in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Patio, porch and walkway

We are very satisfied with our new patio, porch and walkway and would highly recommend Frank and his hard working crew. Frank is definitely an artisan. His skill and attention to detail are second to none.

Thank you so much for the great review John , it was a pleasure to work for you guys , everything turned out amazing .
Thanks again

Raj in Durham
Raj in Durham
1 review Durham, ON

Front & backyard patio

"Perfect " that sums up Frank and his team , who materialized our idea of patio and front. They went out of their way to formulate and ameliorate our concept with their experienced insight to give more than we hoped for. They actually left no stone unturned to give a creation to last for a long time. A good crew with an excellent boss worth every penny and then some. O.C.F. should change the logo to " Passion for Perfection "

Thank you so much for the great review Raj, it was a pleasure working for you guys , the ends result is stunning and I hope you enjoy it with family and friends for years to come.
Thanks again
Frank and the team.

More about Ontario Concrete Finishing

Ontario Concrete Finishing specializes in decorative stamped concrete. With over 25 years experience, OCF is the guaranteed choice for your stamped concrete needs. Quality work from patios to driveways, steps with LED lights, pool decks, and landscape design, we make your outdoor living space a dream come true.

Established in May 1990 by Frank Barone, Ontario Concrete Finishing has remained an industry leader based on a reputation of quality workmanship, attention to detail, experience, and integrity.

Our extensive body of work displays the variety of decorative and practical applications of concrete. We utilize only the most advanced forming and finishing technologies in creating our final product; we believe your satisfaction deserves nothing less.

Servicing the Durham Region for over 25 years
• Ontario Concrete Finishing serves Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Clarington and Pickering
• Professional On-site consultation, all work is covered by a 2 year warranty
• 30 designs to choose from, unlimited colors

We offer a wide range of landscape construction services to enhance your outdoor living space:
• Decorative Stamped Concrete
• Custom Gazebos
• Pergolas
• Pool Houses and Pool Decks
• Concrete sealing/maintenance
Thank you for visiting, we look forward to working for you this season!