Ontario Concrete Finishing

Reviews for Ontario Concrete Finishing

Tracy from Courtice
Tracy from Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Excellent work and great customer service

We had our front porch and steps done almost four years ago, and Was completely satisfied in how the job turned out, and proud to show off my new entry to all the neighbours!
Last week, Frank was in the area and stopped by for the second time since the job was done to inspect how everything was holding up and again offer helpful advice (and a discount) on what we need to do to maintain the steps and porch through the seasons to keep it looking it's best.
Really appreciate someone who doesn't just get the job done, but cares about his work after the fact...well I never had any problems thru the experience I know if I did Frank would be there to listen!
Can't say enough, if you're thinking of getting this type of work done, do not hesitate!

Thank you so much for great review Tracy , your entry looks amazing , thanks again .
Frank.

Diane &.
Diane &.
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Stamped concrete front entrance

Bought our home two years ago and it had a very long entrance way of five steps and large landing that had been done with flagstone. Although it was pretty when it was new, it could not withstand winter temperatures. The job was poorly done and things shifted and cracked every winter.

I originally got a quote from Frank to cap existing structure but when the flagstone was removed, it was very clear that Frank would be working with an unstable structure. The decision was made to remove everything and build from scratch.

Frank and his men worked so very hard for us - even worked in the rain. I was shocked at the amount of rebar used. Old steps had not been pinned to the house. These gorgeous steps will NEVER move. They will be here, looking great for a very long time.

Frank's team has such good work ethics. Everyone was so polite. They even completed the job with some beautiful landscaping.

They cleaned everything up before leaving.

You get what you pay for folks. Worth every dollar!

Here's a before and after

Thank you for the great review Diane and Marc , it was great to work for you guys , good luck with the wedding .

Jordan99555
Jordan99555

Stamped Concrete Patio and Walkway

After receiving many quotes to have a stamped concrete patio installed I stumbled upon Franks website; I could not be happier I did! My original plan was to have a boring rectangle patio with gardens around it, within minutes Frank drew up a sketch that transformed my backyard into a piece of art. At first I was skeptical of Franks prices being a little higher than others but after seeing the workmanship and quality it is clear that it's a case of "you get what you pay for". ( Average of 8'inches thick of concrete, rebar throughout, rebar tied into the house, perfect stamping, 8" inches min of drainage rock, excavating down to clay and always on time with the deadlines he tells you) You just don't get this with other companies! After seeing a friends patio go horribly and the costs associated with repairing it I am so glad I found Frank. I would recommend him to anybody and invite anyone thinking of hiring Frank to come see the quality of my patio. Pictures to follow

Thank you so much for the great review Jordan , your backyard looks amazing , have a great summer and enjoy it .

Kfist
Kfist
2 reviews Newcastle, ON

Front Yard Transformation

Each day when I open my front door I can’t believe the beauty. You guys were amazing. You kept me informed and stayed with our agreed price. Your team worked very hard everyday. They were always willing to answer questions that I had and if they weren’t sure they communicated my question to you and it was addressed promptly. My property was left in a tidy manner at the end of each day.

I received various quotes with various prices. When interviewing people for the job, I explained that I need someone with passion and vision. Frank, you were the only one that took that seriously and to heart. You came back to me within days of our first meeting, with a blueprint of our combined vision. It was a fair bit higher in price than what I wanted to spend, but you worked with me to suggest different options. You revised the drawings and presented them to me again. It was still higher than what I budgeted for, but I can honestly say that it was well worth absolutely every penny. After seeing the finished product, I am glad that I didn’t try to cut corners. Your work, creativity and insight was truly more than I could have ever imagined.

Not to minimize or forget, the concrete work in my backyard was well thought out and looks beautiful. I love the colours and designs used throughout the whole project. You chose colours that went well with the brick colours on my house. In fact, you were so in tune with my desires that you had chosen the same colours I was looking at before even discussing.

Your team, Bret and Jake, were always polite and courteous. At the end of the job, I thanked them for their dedication and hard work. You are very blessed to have such honest hard workers. They thanked me for providing them with treats/cold drinks, which was very nice of them.

You should be very proud of the work you did at my place. I certainly am and show it off every chance I get. I receive compliments daily…stunning, amazing, wow, are just a few. You certainly know what you are doing and I would have no hesitation in referring you to anyone.

Thanks a million times for an exceptionally well done job!

Thank you so much for the great review from all of us we can't thank you enough for all the kindness you showed every day by bringing out drinks and treats , it was a pleasure to work for you .

Enjoy your gorgeous outdoor living space .

angelamarsman in Toronto
angelamarsman in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Oversized Back Yard Patio Extension

We absolutely love our new oversized patio!

So glad and impressed with these guys.
We called other companies for the job, including two that gave us inflated and unrealistic price quotes, and one that was very unprofessional and sketchy. After checking this one, we found out it may have been a cash grab... Eeek
We were lucky to have found Frank and his team. They were a class act from start to finish. Frank presented himself very professionally, listened to our ideas, gave us his advice and took the time to explain the process and timeline. He is such a knowledgable and likeable guy and his crew were friendly and efficient. He gave a reasonable quote and did everything exactly as we agreed (and then some). We will definitely recommend Ontario Concrete Finishing to our friends, family and neighbours.
Thanks so much Frank :)))

Thank you Angela for taking the time to leave this great review , it was amazing working for you guys , we enjoyed it and the final patio size is so huge .
Enjoy your summer on it and we can't thank you enough .
Frank and the team

Brooklin
Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

Driveway, Front walkway and Pool deck

Outstanding work from start to finish. Frank is the best when it comes to pattern and color concrete work. I have know Frank since 2002 and when ever I need help or advice for concrete he is always available to assist. This service is rarely available today, but you can count on Frank and Team!
Thanks Again
W. Stanbridge

Thank you so much for the great review , your stamped concrete has held up amazing for 15 years and your back yard looks just like the day we did it , it's been a pleasure to serve you .
Thanks again

Luciano in
Luciano in
1 review Whitby, ON

Front Walkway and Steps

A big thank you to Frank and his crew. From beginning to end, he was very professional, patient and really cared about the small details that usually get overlooked. He offered lots of ideas but also listened to us and was very mindful of our budget. Our experience with Frank and his crew have been such a pleasant, they far exceeded our expectations. We're very please, job well done!

Kim & Charlie Luciano

Thank you so much Kim and Charlie for the great review , it was a pleasure working for you , thanks again
Frank and the team

Valerie Wright from Oshawa
Valerie Wright from Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Porch Replacement and landscaping

My experience with Frank, of Ontario Concrete Finishing and the work he and his employees did at my home was positive, professional and exceeded my expectations. Frank had no difficulty coming to my home more than once to discuss plans for the replacement of my front porch and provided me with design options within my budget. He was patient and took the time to listen to what I was proposing. He communicated with me promptly and in detail whenever I contacted him. He and his crew started on the date provided and worked steadily and efficiently from beginning to end. And, for me, to have the owner working hands on each and every day on my project is exceptional. I had several of my neighbours come to me afterwards and say how hard Frank and his crew worked each and every day and to say how attractive and effective my new porch and landscaping were and how much this added to the curb appeal of my home. Frank kept me informed of what was being done each day and explained to me what they were doing and why. When the project was completed, the cleanup was amazing. He went over and above to deliver a superior outcome from the wonderful design he worked into the porch top to the extra plantings he put in the landscaping. It was such a pleasurable experience to complete this project with Frank and his crew. I would highly recommend Frank and his company for a project small or large.

Thank you Valerie for the kind review. It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new porch and landscaping.

king.red in Bowmanville
king.red in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Complete backyard

Our initial meeting with Frank lead me and my family on a journey that we are very glad we took. While we had a concept of what we wanted Frank developed and designed a plan to achieve that goal together. He took the project to heart and at times I felt the backyard was more his back yard then mine. This showed a level of pride and ownership I have not seen in other contractors. I myself am a tradesman with thirty years in the construction industry and as I watched Frank and his team I realized very quickly there was going to be no short cuts or cheap tricks. Frank communicated his start date, his daily progress and his recommendations in a professional and diligent manner. His team were friendly and hard working and quickly made friends with my family. This is the first review I have ever written but I feel compelled to recommend Ontario Concrete based on my personal experience and the finished product.

I am very appreciative of you taking the time to write such a positive review for Ontario Concrete Finishing. I hope you enjoy your backyard for many years! Best, Frank

More about Ontario Concrete Finishing

Ontario Concrete Finishing specializes in decorative stamped concrete. With over 25 years experience, OCF is the guaranteed choice for your stamped concrete needs. Quality work from patios to driveways, steps with LED lights, pool decks, and landscape design, we make your outdoor living space a dream come true.

Established in May 1990 by Frank Barone, Ontario Concrete Finishing has remained an industry leader based on a reputation of quality workmanship, attention to detail, experience, and integrity.

Our extensive body of work displays the variety of decorative and practical applications of concrete. We utilize only the most advanced forming and finishing technologies in creating our final product; we believe your satisfaction deserves nothing less.

Servicing the Durham Region for over 25 years
• Ontario Concrete Finishing serves Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Clarington and Pickering
• Professional On-site consultation, all work is covered by a 2 year warranty
• 30 designs to choose from, unlimited colors

We offer a wide range of landscape construction services to enhance your outdoor living space:
• Decorative Stamped Concrete
• Custom Gazebos
• Pergolas
• Pool Houses and Pool Decks
• Concrete sealing/maintenance
Thank you for visiting, we look forward to working for you this season!