Ontario Concrete Finishing

Ken in Brockville
Ken in Brockville
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Backyard patio

We had our patio built back in 2013. I have just resealed it and the patio looks brand new all over again. I am so happy with the way it looks I wanted to post a couple pictures to show off Frank's beautiful work. Thanks again Frank. We still love it and spend many hours using it.

Thank you so much for the amazing review and yes your patio looks very nice , even after all this years .
Thanks again Ken , we appreciate it .

Private User reviews , ON

Concrete stairs

Our experience with Frank and his crew was very positive. Frank kept my husband and I informed every step of the way. His crew was polite, reliable and professional. They also do very good work. Our new front stairs are beautiful. Neighbours have come to admire them. Without a doubt, it was a challenging job because of our house elevation. There are 14 stairs. The crew made it look easy. Both my husband and I couldn’t be happier.

Thank you so much for the amazing review , it was a pleasure to work for you and yes your steps are outstanding
On behalf of the O.C.F. Team we thank you

Trevor Sykes from Pickering
Trevor Sykes from Pickering
2 reviews , ON

Amazing Company, Amazing Staff. Very pleased with product and more pleased with service!

I have enclosed not just pictures of the final product but also of the process. Frank and his crew spared no detail in doing the job right. full rebar throughout. In areas where there was more loose soil they dug deeper to clay. It was a very involved process, but it was done the right way, and hope to enjoy my driveway for years to come.
In the end we have a product we can be proud of and also enjoy for the rest of our lives.
At any point in time, if we had a question or needed something changed. Frank and crew would be there within usually 24 hrs to address it in person.

I got this done last summer, it was already paid in full. I had a couple things that needed touching up. with 24 hours Frank and his crew were there power washing and fixing minor blemishes. And these blemishes were not even due to the work! Ontario concrete went out of their way to make me happy a year after they completed the job. One can only hope for companies like this that stand by their product 100% and continually provide service.

Our job included the driveway, as well as walkways at both sides of house. This included a concrete pad for out home generator. They also redid the stonework on our porch as well as building a stone pier to mount a light. In addition they did some fencing and gates. also a tiered garden out front.

They took care of everything! we felt comfortable not to babysit them. All things; landscaping, stonework, carpentry, gardening, electrical and concrete. We even went on vacation during some of the construction as we felt that comfortable with the staff and with Frank. We worried for nothing, everything was taken care of.

Everything was rebar (no cheap mesh) The walkways at side of house had rebar into the hosue foundation. Everything was graded perfectly, We have had zero issues with anything.

In all cases they dug to clay. In all cases they filled with gravel and achieved perfect drainage. Since we were new to stamped concrete, they even thought ahead having conduit under all the driveway and pathways in order to run cables later if I choose.

The staff always cleaned up after themselves, and in the month + long job, they always started promptly at 7am, and showed up earlier. There was never a case where someone was ever late. There was also never a case where our job was abandoned for someone else.

We got full service. We got full effort. We got full attention.

You really can't ask for more, and we are over the moon with the company and the final results.

Thank you so much for the amazing review, it was an absolute pleasure to work for you , it's always nice when someone takes the time to leave a review to explain how we do our work .
From the O.C.F. Team we appreciate it and thanks again.

atoscanoq
atoscanoq
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Concrete sealing

I had my concrete walkway and stairs sealed, Frank was a pleasure to deal with, an honest business man and I would recommend him and his services in the future.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for the great review , we try to help anyone we can in our busy season, even non original customers of ours , thanks again

complicated_ease in Oshawa
complicated_ease in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Front steps and patio

I am very grateful for Frank's vision for my wobbly front steps and very overgrown garden. I couldn't imagine what to do with the front of my house, yet Frank and his team transformed the look of it in only a few days, creating what will be a very welcoming space with an area to sit and enjoy the morning sun. The friendly team arrived bright and early each morning, ready to put in a full shift. The concrete work is excellent, and I would definitely hire Ontario Concrete Finishing again in the future. As my daughter would say: "10/10 highly recommend" :)

Thank you so much for the great review , everything looks amazing and I hope you and your Daughter enjoy it for years to come , it was a pleasure to work for you.
Thanks again

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Patterned Concrete Porch & Walkway

Frank & his team showed up as per estimated time and completed in a timely fashion. They are all very personable. You may pay a touch more however it is well worth it when you see the quality product they produce. A lot of neighbors have commented on the work performed and are inquiring themselves.

Thank you so much for the great review John , we all loved working for you, and I am working on quoting all your very interested neighbors .
On behalf of the O.C.F. Team , thank you for everything again .

Jeff in
Jeff in
1 review , ON

Stamped concrete

Frank and his team are an extremely hard working group that delivered and exceeded our expectations. They know their concrete and are definitely masters of their trade that create a product that will last for decades. Our neighbours are even raving about the new patio. My family and I are so pleased with OCF and would recommend them to anyone looking for a top quality job.

THank you so much for the great review Jeff and family , it was great working for you .
Thanks again
Frank and Team

TE in
TE in
1 review Ajax, ON

Stamped concrete patio

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Frank and his team at Ontario Concrete Finishing. Their service delivery was prompt, efficient and done with an obvious attention to detail. It is clear that they take pride in delivering a quality product and service to match. I would not hesitate to contact them again for future projects and to recommend their services to others. They go above and beyond to satisfy their customers. Thank you Frank and team!

Thank you so much for the great review , on behalf of the O.C.F. team Thank You

R. in Pickering in Pickering
R. in Pickering in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Patterned Concrete walkway

Frank and his crew installed a patterned concrete walkway for me three or four years ago. I held off submitting a review in case there were problems but aside from a very small crack near the base of one step there are none. I shouldn't be surprised it held up so well for so long since they didn't skimp on the rebar. I may have been able to get the job done a little cheaper through someone else but based on all the positive revioews, I went with Frank and his crew and | don't regret it. Sometimes you have to pay a little more to get the best.

Thnx Frank

Thank you so much for the great review
On behalf of the O.C.F. team we thank you for your business
Frank Barone

Luisa & Costantino (Oshawa)
Luisa & Costantino (Oshawa)
1 review Oshawa, ON

Concrete driveway, pathway, steps to backyard, and patio

Frank and his crew are extremely professional and very skilled at what they do. They are very hard working, polite and respectful, completed everything in a timely fashion without cutting any corners, and cleaned up after themselves. Frank was great to work with, providing us with design ideas and suggestions/changes based on what would work best on our property. He always checked with us if changes needed to be made and explained what would be happening each day throughout the job. He was available to answer any questions we had on a regular basis.
The finished product looks amazing. We are very pleased with it. It is a great improvement to the look and functionality of our outdoor space. We have had numerous compliments from neighbours, and people walking by asking who did the work. I would highly recommend Frank and his crew if you are considering any concrete work.

Thank you so much for the great review Luisa and Costantino, it was a pleasure working you , I am very pleased on how everything turned out .
On behalf of the O.C.F. team we wish you all the best and thank you again for everything .

Frank Barone

More about Ontario Concrete Finishing

Ontario Concrete Finishing specializes in decorative stamped concrete. With over 25 years experience, OCF is the guaranteed choice for your stamped concrete needs. Quality work from patios to driveways, steps with LED lights, pool decks, and landscape design, we make your outdoor living space a dream come true.

Established in May 1990 by Frank Barone, Ontario Concrete Finishing has remained an industry leader based on a reputation of quality workmanship, attention to detail, experience, and integrity.

Our extensive body of work displays the variety of decorative and practical applications of concrete. We utilize only the most advanced forming and finishing technologies in creating our final product; we believe your satisfaction deserves nothing less.

Servicing the Durham Region for over 25 years
• Ontario Concrete Finishing serves Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Clarington and Pickering
• Professional On-site consultation, all work is covered by a 2 year warranty
• 30 designs to choose from, unlimited colors

We offer a wide range of landscape construction services to enhance your outdoor living space:
• Decorative Stamped Concrete
• Custom Gazebos
• Pergolas
• Pool Houses and Pool Decks
• Concrete sealing/maintenance
Thank you for visiting, we look forward to working for you this season!