Ontario Concrete Finishing

Reviews for Ontario Concrete Finishing

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Patterned Concrete Porch & Walkway

Frank & his team showed up as per estimated time and completed in a timely fashion. They are all very personable. You may pay a touch more however it is well worth it when you see the quality product they produce. A lot of neighbors have commented on the work performed and are inquiring themselves.

Thank you so much for the great review John , we all loved working for you, and I am working on quoting all your very interested neighbors .
On behalf of the O.C.F. Team , thank you for everything again .

Jeff in
Jeff in
1 review , ON

Stamped concrete

Frank and his team are an extremely hard working group that delivered and exceeded our expectations. They know their concrete and are definitely masters of their trade that create a product that will last for decades. Our neighbours are even raving about the new patio. My family and I are so pleased with OCF and would recommend them to anyone looking for a top quality job.

THank you so much for the great review Jeff and family , it was great working for you .
Thanks again
Frank and Team

TE in
TE in
1 review Ajax, ON

Stamped concrete patio

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with Frank and his team at Ontario Concrete Finishing. Their service delivery was prompt, efficient and done with an obvious attention to detail. It is clear that they take pride in delivering a quality product and service to match. I would not hesitate to contact them again for future projects and to recommend their services to others. They go above and beyond to satisfy their customers. Thank you Frank and team!

Thank you so much for the great review , on behalf of the O.C.F. team Thank You

R. in Pickering in Pickering
R. in Pickering in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Patterned Concrete walkway

Frank and his crew installed a patterned concrete walkway for me three or four years ago. I held off submitting a review in case there were problems but aside from a very small crack near the base of one step there are none. I shouldn't be surprised it held up so well for so long since they didn't skimp on the rebar. I may have been able to get the job done a little cheaper through someone else but based on all the positive revioews, I went with Frank and his crew and | don't regret it. Sometimes you have to pay a little more to get the best.

Thnx Frank

Thank you so much for the great review
On behalf of the O.C.F. team we thank you for your business
Frank Barone

Luisa & Costantino (Oshawa)
Luisa & Costantino (Oshawa)
1 review Oshawa, ON

Concrete driveway, pathway, steps to backyard, and patio

Frank and his crew are extremely professional and very skilled at what they do. They are very hard working, polite and respectful, completed everything in a timely fashion without cutting any corners, and cleaned up after themselves. Frank was great to work with, providing us with design ideas and suggestions/changes based on what would work best on our property. He always checked with us if changes needed to be made and explained what would be happening each day throughout the job. He was available to answer any questions we had on a regular basis.
The finished product looks amazing. We are very pleased with it. It is a great improvement to the look and functionality of our outdoor space. We have had numerous compliments from neighbours, and people walking by asking who did the work. I would highly recommend Frank and his crew if you are considering any concrete work.

Thank you so much for the great review Luisa and Costantino, it was a pleasure working you , I am very pleased on how everything turned out .
On behalf of the O.C.F. team we wish you all the best and thank you again for everything .

Kerr in Toronto
Kerr in Toronto

Backyard patio and walkway

We definitely chose the right company for the job. Frank & his team were amazing! Frank is straightforward, realistic, & a perfectionist. The results far exceeded our expectations and we couldn't be happier. Worth every dollar spent and more. We've received many compliments from friends, family, & neighbours and we're beyond excited to enjoy our new patio for many summers to come. If you want good, quality stamped concrete, then look no further. I would definitely recommend Ontario Concrete Finishing.

Thank you so much for the great review , we had so much fun working for you, and yes you will enjoy it for many years to come .
From the O.C.F. Team thank you for everything

Thompson
Thompson
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Front Porch

We hired OCF to resurface our front porch ,the result was better than we could have dreamed of.Frank and his team did an amazing job with the texturing of the concrete. It looks amazing! They are very skilled at what they do. I would recommend Ontario Concrete Finishing without hesitation .

Thank you so much Bruce for the great review , your porch looks amazing and I hope you enjoy it .
From the O.C.F. team have a great summer and thanks again .

Nancy Walsh in Oshawa
Nancy Walsh in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front porch

Our front porch was a total mess. We contacted Frank and he came the same day to give us an estimate. We chose his company and were not disappointed. Frank listened to any questions we had and gave us options as to patterns and colours. He came every day to check on the progress of the work of his team. He kept us updated as to what was being done and when that would happen. His workers were exemplary and very knowledgeable. Frank pays extreme attention to detail and is a very hands on person doing the finishing details himself. My husband and I would highly recommend Ontario Concrete Finishing a truly professional company with quality workmanship.

Thank you so much for the great review , it was a pleasure working for you
We at the O.C.F. team thank you for everything

Michael O in Toronto
Michael O in Toronto

New stairs to basement apartment

I hired Frank to pour new concrete stairs to my basement apartment after the company I originally hired, vanished, after only one day on the job. I was in a bit of predicament, because I only had one week to finish the stairs and pass the final building inspection if I was going to move my tenants in on-time. This was a rather small job for him, however, I think Frank felt bad for me and decided to help me out. He gave me his word that he would try to get the job completed on-time and more than delivered. Frank coordinated with the city and ensured that everything was done to code and even got the project completed one day early. But what impressed me even more was how he helped me address a last-minute request from the city which allowed me to get my final building inspection wrapped up. This was something that he was not even responsible for. I also appreciated the daily status updates from Frank so I knew how my project was progressing and when I could expect to have it completed. Frank is a no-nonsense contractor who delivers a quality product and professional service. I wish there were more guys like him on this site.

Sincerely,
Michael Okulicz

Thank you so much for the great review Michael , it was a pleasure to work for you and I wish you all the best .

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Complete backyard redo

Frank and his crew saved me and my husband from a great deal of heartache. We initially hired two previous contractors which turned out to be a total nightmare!

Frank came in and proposed a completely different view ( much safer for my family) than the others even considered. This team is so professional and the attention to detail is second to none. We watched them work and it totally blew our minds they take zero shortcuts to do anything.

Being a very picky / fussy person myself I sometimes question if we were making the right decision BUT when Frank was done I was totally blown away and cannot wait to have him come back for my other projects.

Trust me....do not go anywhere else. You will pay more with Frank but good things aren't cheap and cheap things aren't good!

Thank you Frank and your team for being the BEST in the industry!

Thank you so much for the great review , it was a pleasure to work for you guys.
On behalf of the o.c.f. team we thank you for for everything.

More about Ontario Concrete Finishing

Ontario Concrete Finishing specializes in decorative stamped concrete. With over 25 years experience, OCF is the guaranteed choice for your stamped concrete needs. Quality work from patios to driveways, steps with LED lights, pool decks, and landscape design, we make your outdoor living space a dream come true.

Established in May 1990 by Frank Barone, Ontario Concrete Finishing has remained an industry leader based on a reputation of quality workmanship, attention to detail, experience, and integrity.

Our extensive body of work displays the variety of decorative and practical applications of concrete. We utilize only the most advanced forming and finishing technologies in creating our final product; we believe your satisfaction deserves nothing less.

Servicing the Durham Region for over 25 years
• Ontario Concrete Finishing serves Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Clarington and Pickering
• Professional On-site consultation, all work is covered by a 2 year warranty
• 30 designs to choose from, unlimited colors

We offer a wide range of landscape construction services to enhance your outdoor living space:
• Decorative Stamped Concrete
• Custom Gazebos
• Pergolas
• Pool Houses and Pool Decks
• Concrete sealing/maintenance
Thank you for visiting, we look forward to working for you this season!