Carastan Carpet Co Ltd

kellee from Ottawa
kellee from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Very Impressed

I was looking for flooring for my kitchen and a friend mentioned Carastan Carpet, a local company for over 40 years. Was I glad I took the advice and went to check them out. Very impressed with the staff and the quality service. I would highly recommended them, you will not be disappointed. Extremely satisfied customer.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Wooden Stairs Installation

Installation of a wooden staircase was done far from professional. I had to ask the company to come back and fix their work three times. At the end, I hired a different company to replace part of the stair case and fix numerous imperfections. This took another 2.5 days and cost to me additional $1700.00. When I wrote to Carastan raising my concerns about the quality of work and the situation, I received no apologies or acknowledgement that they will consider my comments for future customers.

J from Ottawa
J from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installing Carpet on Stairs

After reading other positive reviews and having Carastan Carpet install a carpet on my stairs, I, too, would highly recommend Carastan Carpet. The salesperson was very knowledgeable and Steve, who installed the carpet was punctual, efficient and neat. It was obvious that he is an experienced tradesman who takes pride in his work.

Douglas Cull from Prescott
Douglas Cull from Prescott
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

carpet

We had old carpeting that we wanted to replaced & didn't want it to be super expensive. The Sales Rep listened to what we wanted and offered different products with different price points. He was very knowledgeable and not pushy at all which we really liked. We decided on a carpet, they came in took the old one out and installed the new carpeting. They did a really fantastic job. We are very pleased with our experience & highly recommend Carastan Carpet.

Lynn from Ottawa
Lynn from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

carpeting

Carastan is a dependable company. I have had them carpet an exercise room for our condo and they did a wonderful job. they also will honor their products without any hazzles. I will deal with Carastan again.

Agnes in Ottawa
Agnes in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Floor

Good Company,
Very helpful people, always find solution for my old floor problems. Also helped us to pick out the good flooring. Thank you for your help and great job!

Steve in Ottawa
Steve in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Flooring replacement

We worked with Carastan flooring last year to have the linoleum in the Kitchen and downstairs bedroom re-done. The guys at the store were very helpful keeping within budget. The material we chose was quite good and has remained so since we had it installed in 2009. The best part of the experience, however, was their installer. This guy was absolutely meticulous in how he installed the flooring. His prep work was utterly superb and I think the key reason our flooring looks as good as it does. I highly recommend working with Carastan.