Closet Art & Cabinetry The

Closet & Storage Solutions
271 Jevlan Drive Woodbridge ON L4L 8A4
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Vaughan  >  Closet Art & Cabinetry The

Reviews for Closet Art & Cabinetry The

Mary in Moncton
Mary in Moncton

Closet organizers, book shelves, floor to ceiling cabinetry, entertainment centre

We hired The Closet Art when we bought our townhouse 14 years ago to have closet organizers for all three bedrooms, shelving throughout the house and a custom built entertainment centre. We were so pleased with Karim's work that when we bought our condo, we automatically called him again to build and install floor to ceiling cabinetry, book shelves, closet organizers... the list goes on. His work is top notch, he is efficient, organized, detail oriented and a pleasant person to work with. We have no hesitation in recommending the Closet Art to any and all of our friends and family.

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Walk-in closet

Karim did an amazing job on my custom walk-in closet. The pull-out shoe drawers are a huge help for keeping it organized. In short, he maximized the space I had in ways I didn't think possible. Highly recommend!

Marco Arash from Toronto
Marco Arash from Toronto

Closets and Cabinets

Moving into a new home I required to utilize my closets and limited space to the best of my possibilities. Karim, who had completed work at 2 of my previous addresses came and did the work in a very orderly, clean and efficient fashion. I would highly recommend him for a high-quality non-cookie cutter type of design. Highly recommended

cmadan
cmadan

Walk-In Closet Design/Install

We had Karim come by and convert a very small spare bedroom into a walk-in closet. Not only is Karim very knowledgeable but he designed the closet with total flexibility. It was completed on time and exceeded our expectations. Karim is a true professional and the work he does is excellent. I would recommend him to anyone.

More about Closet Art & Cabinetry The

The Closet Art has been in business for over 20 years. We are a unique and upscale custom cabinetry company that does not use any factory produced cabinets We custom design specifically to meet your tailored needs We depend on referrals which is a reflection of our work http: / ...