Stor-More Closet & Blinds Ltd

Closet & Storage Solutions
111-19231 54 Avenue Surrey BC V3S 8P5
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Cloverdale  >  Stor-More Closet & Blinds Ltd

Reviews for Stor-More Closet & Blinds Ltd

1 review Burnaby, BC

Closet storage was so so

Stor-More was responsible for outfitting the closets in my condo. While the details of their arrangement with the builder is unknown. They just put in bare bones basic rubbermaid shelf in each closet. While they serve its function, the worksmanship was less than expected. The height they were installed in did not leave much options to expanding on without completely redoing everything, and the anchors left a lot of bulging in the drywall that I needed to go in and touch up.

colby from Burnaby
colby from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

cabinets and blinds

New house build so we had new cabinets in closets. We also got window blinds through them. Michelle was excellent at helping us with various layout options on the closets and with the myriad of choices available on the blinds.

KL in New Westminster, BC
KL in New Westminster, BC
9 reviews New Westminster, BC

Closet organizers in new home

Stor-More installed organizers in all of the closets in our new home. They are amazing!!! When I look in my walk-in closet I feel like I am in a show home. The organizer in my office means I can keep all my work stuff out of site. Julie is extremely helpful. The installers were careful and really took pride in their work. I would recommend them to anyone contemplating closet organizers. Their prices are very reasonable.

More about Stor-More Closet & Blinds Ltd

We are a referral-based, family business that has endeavored to build lasting relationships with our customers by providing unique, client-centred designs, and high-quality, local craftsmanship since 1988. There's a clarity of mind and spirit that only a clean and clutter-free home can give you. At Stor-More, we're dedicated to helping ...