Caplan Duval 2000

514-483-4040
5800, boulevard Cavendish
Cote-St-Luc
QC

Much like review above, I placed an order and despite repeated email and phone 'promises', never received the order. I am still trying to get my credit card refund. Will not return emails or phone calls, now cannot even get thru to 'Jeff', the so-called manager. Next step is small claims court. AND the products I was looking for, found in local retail outlet for much less.

Fiona
Fiona
1 review ,

Crystal glasses

I ordered crystal glasses in December 2007 and, despite numerous phone calls initiated by me and promises by them, I have never received the glasses I paid for in December 2007. AWFUL, HORRENDOUS DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.