Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Jonathan from Richmond Hill
Jonathan from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replace Brick Pillar

I had a brick pillar in my backyard knocked down and Andrew's Restoration replaced it for me. The work was done quickly and professionally and the crew that came out answered all my questions and did a great job.

They were able to match the original brick (the original was nearly 30 years old) and were able to reuse the top cap, which saved me a bit of money.

The work they did looks better than the original work. Highly recommended.

Anna in Stouffville
Anna in Stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Replace patterned concrete

We had patterned concrete at the front of the house that was buckling. Andrew sent a crew of four men to remove the existing concrete and replaced it with poured concrete. His crew were hardworking, polite and professional. I would highly recommend Andrew's Restoration in the future. I have passed his name on to a couple of people who live in the neighbourhood as well as a family member who was impressed with the work. Thank you Andrew for a job well done.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Brick repair and replace windowsills

They provided a quick and thorough quote. They showed up on time, did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves. They even replaced another damaged brick they found that wasn't included in the original quote with no extra charge.

Sue from Thornhill
Sue from Thornhill

Masonry repair

I called Andrew's Restoration to repair our cracked & broken brickwork on our home. Particularly the brick window sills that were in bad shape. Andrew came the next day & gave us an estimate, followed by a contract emailed. Roderick & Robert came & worked quickly & were very good at cleaning up. What an amazing job they did. The limestone sills look great, the stress cracks have been repaired, the house looks like a million dollars. Roderick & Robert could not have been more amiable, very nice & worked tirelessly. I love these guys. I did have a cheaper quote, but, these guys returned my calls & did not keep me waiting! I appreciate that my time is considered valuable.

Tom from West Gwillimbury
Tom from West Gwillimbury
3 reviews Kettleby, ON

Pool coping & stone walk

Re-mortared stone walk and re-set stone coping around pool. Very professional masonry work. Excellent, courteous workers. They were on time and on budget. I would hire them in a heartbeat

Patrick from ASAP Emergency Lock Service
Patrick from ASAP Emergency Lock Service
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

brick repair

Responded same day to an emergency for repair to bricks torn out by weight of ice on main hydro line. Worked in concert. with hydro to repair brick and have power restored by next day.Great work Andrew . You helped avert a disaster and we were able to list our house for sale that weak. Thanks Patrick and Pam Flynn Richmond hill on.

Larry Branston from Toronto
Larry Branston from Toronto

Stonework and Parging

This past summer we hired Andrew's Restoration to complete some stonework on our side stairs and landing as well as parging on the same side of the house. Andrew suggested using a 2.25 inch limestone cut in various square sizes. The old brickwork on the side of the steps needed to be replaced after years of salt decay. Andrew's team started the job while we were away on vacation had it completed by the time we returned, with no mess other then some expected stone dust. We are very happy with the job that was done and would highly recommend Andrew's team to add curb appeal to your home.

Donald Cislak from Newmarket
Donald Cislak from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Brick Work

Andrew's did a great job repairing the stress cracks on my house. All issue were discussed & repaired in a timely manner. Job site was cleaned up after the work was completed.The crew of Roderick & Robert did excellent work.Truly great professionals. Happy,Happy,Happy!!! Regards Donald C.

SuzyCreamCheese in Scarborough
SuzyCreamCheese in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

re-brick wall and skim coating

Of all the contractors we had to improve our home for sale, Andrews was by far the best. They were professional and thorough with quoting process. The crew that did the work was excellent. They cleaned up as well!!! They fit us in to their busy schedule as well, which we really appreciated.

More about Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Have masonry needs? Andrew's Restoration Ltd does it all.
Parging, repointing, brick and block work, mortar colour matching, brick tinting, wall opening and closures, chimneys, window sill replacement, fireplaces, stone walls and flatwork, glass block and historical restoration a specialty.