Masonry & Bricklaying

Hayley
Hayley
0 reviews , ON

Chimney rebuild

They replaced the brick from the roof up and repaired/replaced the flue anywhere necessary. Fast, efficient, friendly.

Thank you Hayley, we were happy to help with your masonry repairs.

emd2000
emd2000
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Brick and concrete repair.

Excellent workmanship. Very professional and they answered all my questions and addressed any concerns. They matched the new bricks with the old. My wwife was very happy at the work

Thank you very much we appreciate your business and kind words.
Andrew's Restoration Ltd.

R. Emberton
R. Emberton

Masonry repairs: Pointing, parging and brick replacement

We have had Andrew’s Restoration do work on our house in Toronto two times now. The first time was in September 2017 when they did pointing, parging and brick replacement. The second time was this September 2019 when they replaced a cracked chimney brick and fixed a crack in the chimney cap. This year we also had all of the clay bricks at ground level replaced with concrete block and parged. This work was done on the front and back porches. Andrew’s Restoration does quality work and their crews are very experienced, friendly and tidy. They also complete their work in a timely manner. All of the pointing was done so that the mortar colour matches the existing mortar colour of the house. I would highly recommend Andrew’s Restoration. I have attached pictures of their work.
Note: When looking at the pictures, a prior owner of our house had the east wall above the window pointed incorrectly where the head joints were grinded too far and cut into the bricks above and below. This excessive grinding was not done by Andrew’s Restoration but was repaired to the extent possible.

Thank you so much for the kind words we appreciate your business, Happy Thanksgiving,

Katherine in Toronto
Katherine in Toronto
3 reviews Kettleby, ON

Exterior Chimney Restoration

My husband and I bought an older home in Queensville and noticed that the top of our chimney was crumbling and needed to be fixed. We called Andrew’s Restoration and within the next 2 days, they had someone at our house to give a quote. We accepted, and they came a couple days later and finished within a day and a half. They fixed the chimney from the roof up- and as you can see from the photo, they colour matched the new brick with the old brick seamlessly. We’re both very happy with their work.

Thank you very much for the kind words Katherine, we appreciate the feedback. We appreciate it very much.
Have a great week.

pandopulos
pandopulos
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Restore Chimney. Remove and replace chimney bricks.

The chimney was dismantled down to the roof and rebuilt back up with new bricks. The job was done quickly and expertly rebuilt. The chimney looks like original, actually better than original. The workers are polite and cleaned up like they were never even there. I recommended Andrews Restoration to my neighbor and they were really satisfied with the work and price and also recommended Andrews Restoration to my buddy and he was also very impressed with Andrews work and price.
I have a larger double chimney at my summer place which I will have Andrews rebuild the chimney in the coming weeks, I love these guys, they are so professional and do great work.
I would recommend them for all your masonry needs.

Thank you for your kind words, we try very hard for all our customers to have a positive experience. We appreciate the feedback.
Andrew's Restoration Ltd.

David M.
David M.
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Masonary repairs

The team ground out the mortar between the bricks to repoint the cracks in garage wall. Also repaired cracks on fill area above foundation wall in step area behind the brick. Removed old parging and re-parged upper foundation wall on east side of garage.

Thank you very much David M. for the review. We appreciate our customers very much.

WorkBros$1 in Vaughan
WorkBros$1 in Vaughan

Best Bricks Around!!!

Wow, when anyone needs brick repair? or a very serious restoration of stone work, and or parging... don't hesitate to call Andrews, and his team... you will never regret the professionalism and workmanship... this is a dying breed of people, treat them fairly and you'll never regret what you pay for!! good job men, and women... keep it up!

George Ruffolo

Thank you George for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

Steve
Steve
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Rebuild and provide new Cap for chimney

When I had a leak coming down the chimney I went outside and looked at the exterior chimney above the roof line. It was in an advanced state of disrepair (who looks up?). After searching for companies that repair chimneys and getting quotes from three, I settled on Andrew's Restoration.
He gave me a fair quote and was honest with me in saying the chimney needed a rebuild. The rebuild was fantastic and looks amazing (I'm looking up these days).
I also asked him to look at some of the pointing between the bricks on the north side of my building which had deteriorated over the years.
Again his pricing was fair and I didn't even bother to get another quote.

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business.

Chris
Chris
0 reviews Southampton, ON

concrete restoration

We had the neighbours cats walk up and down our freshly poured concrete sidewalk. We were told it couldn't be fixed but sought Mr. Kiwala's opinion as he had come highly recommended by a business associate. Andrew was honest and forthright in his opinion that the condition could be improved at the least. His employee did an exemplary job, with a very discerning eye to the details. The job wouldn't seem difficult to the untrained eye, as mine was, but it was very soon evident how much work was involved. The restoration was absolutely perfect, the price was certainly commensurate with the level of work required, all in all a thoroughly satisfying experience. I would not hesitate to recommend Andrew's restoration to any homeowner requiring top notch, quality work.

Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Brick Repointing

We had two other companies attempt to re-point and match the colour of the grout. Andrews Team came in and matched it perfectly, when you look at our house you cannot even tell where the work was done. Don’t waste your time with a lot of these other companies. As far as I’m concerned, Andrews is the best. A good price for an amazing job, what more do you need.

Thank you Lindsay for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback.

More about Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Have masonry needs? Andrew's Restoration Ltd does it all.
Parging, repointing, brick and block work, mortar colour matching, brick tinting, wall opening and closures, chimneys, window sill replacement, fireplaces, stone walls and flatwork, glass block and historical restoration a specialty.