Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Best of 2018 winner 2 timesBest of 2018winner 2 times

Reviews for Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Masonry restoration

Andrew and his guys are great,very clean,on schedule,always in touch with me , very professional and most of all had a good price and didn’t knock on my door even ‘’once’’ to say that he ran into some more problems and needs more money like the other guys I had before him would do.

Thank you , we appreciate your business.

danielle
danielle
1 review Newmarket, ON

Masonry repair work-

Foundation concrete repairs and entranceway stone repairs. I use Andrew's Restoration several times before and I am always happy with the results. They do good honest work.

Thank you very much Danielle , we appreciate your business very much.

PatT in Toronto
PatT in Toronto
1 review Queensville, ON

Masonry, Parging

I had a landscaping project for the house. The masonry and mortar on the front porch were crumbling and needed to be replaced after more than 50 years of wear and tear. There was brickwork for a milkbox, and patches for furnaces and water damage which needed to be replaced.
Andrew was great at co-ordinating with the landscaper to get his portion of the project done in a timely fashion. His crew (Derek and Jake) was equally great in keeping their work area clean and the dust down.
One of the marks of a good contractor is their willingness to fix mistakes. In replacing the milkbox, some minor damage was done to an interior wall (drywall). Derek came back the next day and sorted the issue straight away.
We very pleased with the results and our neighbours (including a contractor) have complimented the work and the results.

Thank you very much we appreciate your business.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Chimney Repair

Contacted Robin initially and discussed my issues with Andrew. His team showed up on time and did an incredible job repairing our chimney. Offered great advice prior, during and after the project was completed. I received many quotes and I chose Andrew because of the reviews here on Homestars and on FB. Thoroughly impressed!

Thank you so much for the kind words Chris. We appreciate your business. Have a great summer.

Nadia
Nadia
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front of home restoration

Andrew's Restoration is a company that I hired twenty one years ago to repair a complicated leak over a door. The leak was due to poor workmanship and oversights in the original construction of the custom built home made of stone. Although Andrew would not warranty the work he was confident that he could fix the problem. The repairs involved several weeks of dismantling a wall of stone that he later put back precisely as it had been built originally (minus the leak). The repair was a success and when the same problem occurred at another location, I had Andrew come and repair
that as well.
Now in a different home I wanted to completely update the front of the home. One big problem was my front entrance. It was falling apart and too small for a modern home. Making it bigger seemed impossible if I wanted to keep my garden and an important tree. Andrew reconfigured the design in such a way that I ended up with the larger area I wanted but I was also able to keep my garden, that was kept intact and protected throughout. The old porch was removed, new concrete base installed, and then limestone to finish. The work was meticulously done and the result is a beautiful curving set of entrance steps. In addition to this work I had Andrew's Restoration completely remove the brick on the front of the home and replace it with stone. The finished look was transformational in terms of curb appeal and added value to the home. All work was done in a timely manner, with respect for my garden, driveway and grass (lots of tarps were used). I would not hesitate to hire Andrew's Restoration in the future and would highly recommend them for any scope of work.

Thank you Nadia for your kind words and coming back to us 3 times over the last 20 years. We appreciate your business.

jback
jback
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Chimney Replacement

Andrew's team was fantastic!! I cannot believe that two old chimney's that were falling apart were removed and two new ones put in so efficiently. When they were done, there was ABSOLUTELY no sign of any debris in the area. Aside from two new chimney's, you would never know any work was done. The brick work looks great and the brick and mortar match perfectly. The workers were polite and very professional. Andrew himself went above and beyond and helped me with some issues I had previously inside a fireplace. I would recommend Andrew's to anyone that asks! Pricing was very comparable with other quotes.

Thank you very much Jorge for the kind words. We appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

Dave & Karen in
Dave & Karen in
1 review Queensville, ON

Window Sill Replacement

Our 45 year old brick window sills were in rough shape so we had a mason replace a few sills last year with Indiana limestone. His work was okay, not excellent. Hoping for better, this year we hired Andrew's Restoration for the remainder of the sills, and to replace a few failed bricks in a wall. Our bricks are no longer made.

Andrew's was better than our first mason in every respect. Andrew provided a quick, clear, written quote. Our job was scheduled in quickly. Crew was friendly and did great work. Everything plumb and level. Mortar colour match excellent. They even found bricks that very closely matched the original bricks. Zero mess left behind. Zero! We'd definitely hire them again.

Thank you so much Dave and Karen for the kind words. We appreciate the the feedback.
Have a great weekend

PETER
PETER

I had a set out poured concrete outdoor stairs. They were weathered, cracked and falling apart. Crumbling, and almost needed a full replacement.

Andrews chipped away all the loose pieces and debris, gave it a full restoration job and a final skim coat to give it all the same finished look. Solid concrete steps now, great finish, will last against the weather. Love it !!!

Thank you Peter for your review , we appreciate it very much. Customer feedback is important to us.
Have a great day.

Nas O.
Nas O.

REPLACEMENT OF ERODED AND CRUMBLING BRICK DUE TO RAINFALL ESCAPING FROM DOWNSPOUT

The owner, Andrew Kiwala was the friendliest and quickest to respond to questions by phone and by email for the replacement of the eroded brick. The estimate was very reasonable. The team that came to do the work was very professional and clearly explained what was being done. They were very efficient and answered any questions I had. They did a good job of cleaning up afterward as well. The result is fantastic.

Andrew's Restoration had done a rebuilt of my chimney in 2009 and I am very happy with them, hence the loyalty to return. I highly recommend them for any brick related project. I would certainly use them again. Thanks guys!!

Thank you very much Ms.O if was our pleasure to do your repairs!

More about Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Have masonry needs? Andrew's Restoration Ltd does it all.
Parging, repointing, brick and block work, mortar colour matching, brick tinting, wall opening and closures, chimneys, window sill replacement, fireplaces, stone walls and flatwork, glass block and historical restoration a specialty.