Andrew's Restoration Ltd

bclbabiak
bclbabiak
1 review Aurora, ON

Masonry repairs

The work was finished on time and to a high standard. I would highly recommend this contractor to anyone.

Thank you very much we appreciate the kind words.

LizM in Markham
LizM in Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Masonry repair, parging and pointing

I am extremely pleased with the work done by Andrew's Restoration. Andrew, the owner, came to my home and provided his expertise on how to best approach the project, including some areas of my home that needed particular attention. His team was very polite, professional and experienced. They showed keen attention to detail in every aspect of the repair, parging and pointing. As I live in an older home, I was very pleased to see how closely the colour of the new mortar matched the existing mortar. Andrew's team did a "walk around" my home, to ensure the work was done to my satisfaction. I certainly recommend Andrew's Restoration for masonry work!

Thank you very much Liz. We appreciate your feedback!

Barbara from Holland Landing
Barbara from Holland Landing
10 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Switch a door and window on the back deck.

An excellent job. We were concerned because this is a small job, but Andrew had no problems with it. We took down the brick below a window to open a door way and then used the brick to close up the old doorway to window height. It was all done in one day. The extra bricks matched very well. Derek did an excellent job, he's very fussy and kept checking to ensure things were right and straight. He cleaned up completely when he was done. It's a pleasure to have professionals doing your work. I would use them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words.

jjmcateer
jjmcateer
1 review Aurora, ON

chimney rebuild

remove two brick chimneys above our three storey, concrete tile roofed, home .Very professional result. Top quality.

Anne
Anne
17 reviews Aurora, ON

Replace Chimney

First of all I want to apologize to Andrew and his crew for being so late with this review.

Three years ago when we purchased this house we knew we would need to replace the chimney. We got quotes from every mason in the city it seems! We put off the inevitable until a huge portion of the chimney fell down.

Enter Andrew and his incredible crew. From start to finish it was one of the best experiences They are all consummate professionals and we are beyond happy we went with them. Every time I'm watering my flowers I look up and am so grateful and happy with the new chimney!!!

Thank you for your kind review we appreciate it very much.

Anne from Collingwood
Anne from Collingwood
3 reviews Collingwood, ON

Craftsmanship & Expertise

Andrew came to look at various mason maintenance work that we needed done at our home in Newmarket. His expertise quickly differientiated him from others that quoted. Andrew promised me an expert mason and wow, Derek F. did not disappoint. Derek was professional and perfectionistic and a real craftsman - plus he treated the job like he was working on his own home. Thank You.

Jonathan from Richmond Hill
Jonathan from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replace Brick Pillar

I had a brick pillar in my backyard knocked down and Andrew's Restoration replaced it for me. The work was done quickly and professionally and the crew that came out answered all my questions and did a great job.

They were able to match the original brick (the original was nearly 30 years old) and were able to reuse the top cap, which saved me a bit of money.

The work they did looks better than the original work. Highly recommended.

Anna in Stouffville
Anna in Stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Replace patterned concrete

We had patterned concrete at the front of the house that was buckling. Andrew sent a crew of four men to remove the existing concrete and replaced it with poured concrete. His crew were hardworking, polite and professional. I would highly recommend Andrew's Restoration in the future. I have passed his name on to a couple of people who live in the neighbourhood as well as a family member who was impressed with the work. Thank you Andrew for a job well done.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Brick repair and replace windowsills

They provided a quick and thorough quote. They showed up on time, did a great job, and cleaned up after themselves. They even replaced another damaged brick they found that wasn't included in the original quote with no extra charge.

More about Andrew's Restoration Ltd

Have masonry needs? Andrew's Restoration Ltd does it all.
Parging, repointing, brick and block work, mortar colour matching, brick tinting, wall opening and closures, chimneys, window sill replacement, fireplaces, stone walls and flatwork, glass block and historical restoration a specialty.